Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #186 It has always been a dump smell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn’t ruining our vibe. It’s kind of amusing, watching someone twist into pretzels to justify abuse. Murderers should try this angle: but your honour, I’m fully justified in having offed them. My feelings were hurt!
Yep, it’s quite the position to take, isn’t it.
Or to quote Alice’s own words: I only ever abused someone if they deserved it. (So that’s OK then!)
I think if you’re bending over backwards to try and justify abuse from someone who has a Domestic Violence Restraining Order against them, then you really need to have a word with yourself, mate.

Reactions: 34
Yep, the judge denied it, Ioan will be divorced on Monday 🥳
Hopefully. Most likely he will be divorced on Monday, but it is not a certainty. So I'm celebrating the hearing going forward, and I am optimistic it will go his way.

Reactions: 14
The only two people in this world who know ABSOLUTELY when the relationship between Yo & Bee 🐝 started is them. Yo swore in court documents, under penalty of perjury, that they became boyfriend & girlfriend in June 2021. The End! There’s absolutely no point in anyone else questioning someone else!! It’s getting pretty fuckin’ tiresome to be honest. MOO 🐮

🎤🎶🎵 CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES 🎉🎉🎉 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I know everyone doesn't share my opinion, but honest to God I think some Twitter people are freaking rockstars. 😂

I, for one, really enjoy people standing up to bullies. A toast to all of you.

Leonardo-Dicaprio-Cheers (1).jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 39
First time posting here. I had heard of IG though not aware of his personal life and not a follower or fan. I took notice of this not-so-conscious uncoupling due to the press attention. I think I'm in a tiny if existent minority who feels some sympathy or empathy for AE. I thought I might post some thoughts here with reasoning. I scrolled through AE's instagram before posting here. What struck me was how happy the family seemed and how it seemed to me that IG and AE loved one another. I don't think that you can pretend for 21 years. Although I don't believe anyone should be forced to stay in a relationship they don't want to be in, it is not so long ago that 'no cause' divorce didn't exist. Divorce is now a contract which you are signing (a supposed commitment for lifetime - unless you stipulate otherwise I guess), and which there are no exit fees. I don't think it's that fair. Why shouldn't the person who wants to exit the contract pay as a consequence? I doubt there's many business partner contracts which allow for one to exit without considering the effects on the remaining partner.

I just wondered if Ioan couldn't have tried to make some acknowledgements. Like, ofc I loved you, I still do (if he does), but feel we are better off apart. It also doesn't seem very, idk, helpful? fair? kind? to have been completely quiet about all the pain he was in, if that's what he is now saying. Telling your wife how much you love them, and how wonderful they are, to suddenly returning from a trip and being 'cold' does smack of an affair to me. Don't many therapists and women say that a lot of men don't ever leave until they have a new woman lined up? I think that may be the case here.

In one of AE's instagram posts IG is singing. He has a really great voice and honestly I think he could make music and it'd sell. In another post AE has drawn a sketch of their daughters. It's really good too. AE speaks a number of languages, and in the youtubes I've seen of her speaking French, she has a great voice. Personally, I find quite a few of her humorous posts funny. She is often self-deprecating, talking about fine hair, or joking about her enhanced mouth. In an interview about Harvey Weinstein she came across as insightful and honest.

It's a real shame to see how things have gone. I've been in relationships where the men have lied. The lying actually hurt me almost as much as the cheating ('it's not the crime it's the cover-up). One relationship was with a man I believe would be assessed as having NPD. I had never heard of this until afterwards in therapy. I've seen in many posts here that it doesn't matter if IG was cheating. It's not illegal and so on. I just wondered if anyone else felt that it would be important to them to know the truth and for their partners/spouse's to tell them the truth. Including what happened and when.

I just don't see this evil horror who made IG's life hell (he was away a lot of the time surely?). In so many posts AE is complimenting him and saying how lucky she is etc. Whilst at times putting herself down. It seems a bit more like she was a bit insecure, rather than she was full of confidence, in control, bossing him. I can't recall whether in court docs or here but didn't she say he said 'I didn't sign up for this' about her fibromyalgia? What if that's true? What if AE does have poor health? No spouse has to tolerate things they don't like, especially with no fault divorces now common. But maybe IG struggles with admitting to himself or others that his reasons are things like 'intolerance' or 'boredom', or 'feeling like starting over and wanting to have young kids again'. Idk, I would find it incredibly difficult to interact with the person who I thought had lied to me possibly for years or who was exploiting that men can 'start over' in their 50's, 60's and 79 for Robert De Niro.
Thank you for your well constructed contribution.

Many of us who have seen this whole saga unfold, at first also had sympathy for Alice. But scratch just an inch below the surface and you quickly learn that Alice's "Instagram" reality was just a work of fiction.

There were warning signs that the relationship was not a good one right back when they were only dating.

Many abused people put on the happy front to the world when the realty is very different. Many take multiple attempts to leave an abused relationship, when children are involved it makes it even more difficult. Ioan gave her indications he was unhappy long before he finally was able to leave. Alice continued to paint the happy family instagram during this time. Knowing this, I have zero doubt that other posts were being misrepresented by her.

I judge Alice by her demonstrated behaviour which has been utterly appalling and unforgivable. Not just towards her ex husband but towards her blood family. There is a reason she has few RL friends and no extended family support (I don't count Phoney).

You are welcome to be here and continue to contribute, perhaps you too will see the reality that other Tattlers see. As many others have suggested, read up on the Wiki here. X

• Heart
Reactions: 46
She isn’t ruining our vibe. It’s kind of amusing, watching someone twist into pretzels to justify abuse. Murderers should try this angle: but your honour, I’m fully justified in having offed them. My feelings were hurt!
I wanted to love and laugh at this @ButterTart. So I’ve ❤ but I’m chuckling so much at your last few sentences I want to add 👏👏👏😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You’re looking for the Alice Evans GRUFFUDD rave thread. It’s in the rave about forum.

It doesn’t actually exist because she’s a toxic, abusive narc bleep.
I have been meaning to ask about this Alice rave forum. Serious question, anyone actually know where it is????

IMG_2695.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Jeroboam is about 6 bottles of wine in a big bottle.

Fortnum & Mason’s is an extremely old luxury store/emporium in London that sells lots of stuff, but lots of food, fine wines etc. (It’s gone a bit downmarket recently but that’s just my opinion.)
I was once told off in there by another customer for looking scruffy. I wasn’t scruffy at all, just taking advantage of a day off and not having to wear a suit etc by wearing smart jeans, comfy shoes and a cosy coat. The staff were lovely, the other customer not so much.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was once told off in there by another customer for looking scruffy. I wasn’t scruffy at all, just taking advantage of a day off and not having to wear a suit etc by wearing smart jeans, comfy shoes and a cosy coat. The staff were lovely, the other customer not so much.
Was it a special arguing coat?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Many of us who have seen this whole saga unfold, at first also had sympathy for Alice. But scratch just an inch below the surface and you quickly learn that Alice's "Instagram" reality was just a work of fiction.

There were warning signs that the relationship was not a good one right back when they were only dating.

Many abused people put on the happy front to the world when the realty is very different. Many take multiple attempts to leave an abused relationship, when children are involved it makes it even more difficult. Ioan gave her indications he was unhappy long before he finally was able to leave. Alice continued to paint the happy family instagram during this time. Knowing this, I have zero doubt that other posts were being misrepresented by her.

I judge Alice by her demonstrated behaviour which has been utterly appalling and unforgivable. Not just towards her ex husband but towards her blood family. There is a reason she has few RL friends and no extended family support (I don't count Phoney).

You are welcome to be here and continue to contribute, perhaps you too will see the reality that other Tattlers see. As many others have suggested, read up on the Wiki here. X
You’re so polite! 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Kill ‘em with kindness @brie l eh? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I've been thinking of how I behaved in the 3 months after my husband dumped me. He had an affair and didn't deny it eventually after months of denial - that he was shagging my friend. I twisted myself into pretzels about how he lied to me and was bleeping furious. What I omitted from my narrative was the fact the relationship was wobbly at worst, broken at best. Because I was in a very vulnerable position (new country, no ability to work, no financial backing), I initially went apeshit. I screamed, cried, hated and begged. It was tragic. Luckily I had really good friends who grabbed hold of me and said "enough". They said to me it did not matter if he had had 40 affairs, the relationship was over and I needed to move on. Luckily I listened. 20 odd years later I got an email from him apologising for the way he treated me. But I could not blame him totally. I was absolutely half responsible for the breakdown. I knew in my heart he was cheating, but I also knew things were not kosher in our relationship. For those three months I threw myself into "What a bleeping bastard, what a bleeping liar, once a cheat always a cheat", basically because I did not want to acknowledge my responsibility for the marriage breakdown. I think this is where Alice is, but will not acknowledge that a relationship breakdown is 50% responsibility for both parties.
ETA, I was not in an abusive relationship. I can't talk for an abusive relationship. Only for a cheating relationship.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Oohhh if yer one could please stop talking about Tom Cruise and Siri plz
3288AF99-2FD4-4A04-B249-6E0259645E10.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
But were you wearing a scarf ala Alice. You see that makes the difference. A scarf really fixes all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.