Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #186 It has always been a dump smell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think BW 'stole' him away at all. I meant that I don't think that IG would have left if he had not had BW in mind, either because he was having a full blown affair or because he knew she wanted to be in a relationship with him as he did with her. I'm saying that I think he would still be in a relationship with AE had he not felt secure knowing he had a new relationship going on or lined up.
I think he was probably looking around for a new relationship. It seems unlikely that AE and IG would have stayed married though even without BW as I think that IG would have found someone else. IOW I believe he had to have someone else to leave, not that he just would leave without that in the offing.
Whereas all on this thread or the vast majority believe that IG has been suffering in his marriage for a long time, maybe since the start, and he finally got the wherewithal to leave, nothing to do with meeting another who he only met after he decided to leave.
OK let's go there. Ioan had an affair, Would any person in a really good relationship have an affair?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If a teacher behaved like that, then yes, that would be awful. But sometimes in life people ARE awful. (Not saying Ioan was, one thing we do know about Alice is that she is a pathological liar and loves to play the victim).

However, getting back to the teacher scenario. Do you think it would be acceptable to stalk the teacher on social media, make threats against them, tell lies about them and generally make their life hell for three years? Sometimes people are horrible bullies (I had one or two bullying teachers back in secondary school in the 1970s) but surely it’s better to move on not ruminate about it endlessly as Alice does. After all, where has it got her?
Quoting my post here, but Alice’s extreme and unhinged reaction to a common scenario (divorce) shows how little she has ever to deal with in life that’s been difficult.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I am going to bed. I am a bit squiffy. I feel like I have had a victory but it’s nothing to do with me! But, so pleased for him and B, it’s happening at last. The uncoupling. About time.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is that Selma Blair! Holy Canoli. Someone is going to blow a gasket.
Or have an anyurism. What are the chances she's having an absolute meltdown right now - with all the toppings... rolling around on the floor, shaking, puking, etc?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does Tom Cruise hate his daughter Suri? Or love her? Or respect Katie's wishes, or what? I'm sure we can't know but if IG DID have an affair, and was lying for ages to AE then maybe he should show a bit more contrition or sympathy. I have experience with a 'please and thank you' man who once he decided he had no further use for me used to just be passive aggressive the whole time. It was horrible because yes I'd rather be slapped with the truth than stroked with lies.
Kitti: would rather be slapped with the truth
Tattlers: 👊🏻 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Aww she wants to see Ioan one last time other than when she’s logged into her secret Instagram account pouring over Bianca’s pics. bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
tbh let them have their opinion, doesnt have to be Alice to have a....uh....questionable opinion

anyway, looks like Alice will appear remotely on monday
View attachment 2276403
I think this is probably a notice that the lawyer will appear remotely. Why go down to the courthouse for a lost cause? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
No, that is when communication has broken down. It's horrible and only solution is usually for all communication to go through third parties like lawyers.
I didn't want to see or hear from my ex and thankfully we had no shared children. I think it would have caused me mental illness to have to stay in touch with him for any children.
Which is what Ioan did. Have you heard of Our Family Wizard, Court appointed communication tool which was instigated after communication broke down.

Reactions: 22
Peter Hitchens often writes about no-fault divorce. I wondered if anyone here feels that yes, marriage is a contract and why should the one who wants to breaks that not have some consequence. I believe if you sign a contract with the Navy for 7 years you have to pay to exit it early. Same with many mortgages, loans, and many contracts.
I'm not in love with AE, I just can't see why she is being blamed when for, idk, being married for 21 years? Being upset and going off the rails when this falls apart and she says he lied to her for long?
If your teachers told you you were an amazing student, marked your work as straight A's, told you you were kind and loving and whatever, and then suddenly one day they gave you all grade D's and point blank refused to tell you why, how would you feel?
On top of that, if they then started telling others, maybe a new 'A grade student' that you were actually a crappy student all along, and that despite claiming to enjoy having you in class they actually hated it and were suffering, how would you feel?
LOL!! Aren’t you cute. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I am going to bed. I am a bit squiffy. I feel like I have had a victory but it’s nothing to do with me! But, so pleased for him and B, it’s happening at last. The uncoupling. About time.
I also feel squiffy, but that's because I ate a massive slab of cheesecake 🤦🏼‍♀️
His last weekend of being married to the Warlrus 🥳

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
For those STILL empathizing with AE, a proven abuser - here have some court docs (which I'm sure you already read LOL)

BW: I am concerned that the purpose of Alice's agreement to the May 26 visit was to provide an opportunity for Ella to fabricate a domestic violence claim. I am deeply troubled by the position the girls have been placed in, and I believe they need assistance in navigating this situation.

IG: I believe Alice's actions are child abuse, and I am gravely concerned for our children. Ella has not attended school for the 2022/2023 school year. Alice has kept her isolated at home. Alice has claimed Ella is being "home schooled" yet has provided no information.

What does identifying with an abuser make someone?? Asking for a FM...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Why is it a tit day for my opinion? A 'poorly researched' opinion? My saying that I find some of AE's posts funny is 'poorly researched'? I've read the wiki. This is not an AE hate thread it's a gossip forum and supposedly a discussion place I thought.
She’s not ‘funny’, she’s mentally ill. Severely so by this point. That’s only ‘funny’ if you’re the kind of person who would have paid to visit Bedlam.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Oooh...it's all getting a bit weird in here tonight! 👀
Don't mind me, I'm just sitting here in the corner, wrapping a wedding present*. (It's a 99c colander, no kitchen is complete without one, apparently 😬)

*Please don’t ask me about the wedding, the bride doesn't like to talk about it 🤭🤐🐀🐿👰

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.