Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #186 It has always been a dump smell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flying monkey really, really wants to know whether Ioan and B were having an affair doesn’t she? 🤦‍♀️
Does she think she can stop the bifurcation if the terrible truth is revealed?? :ROFLMAO:

Personally I hope he cheated a lot while on location. There I said it. witch didn't deserve his loyalty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is gonna be a messy weekend for Big Al. Tryna squeeze into her wedding dress, wailing and flailing, smeared red lipstick, old wedding photos and James blunts “good bye my lover” on repeat. Wine and whine, tears and Twitter
I love James Blunt on Twitter

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I have another one.
Tell me you forgot your Twitter password without telling me…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
May I recommend Kitti move on to the Katie Price threads and suggest she should get another pet 🙄
@Kitti Ok, to make it slightly easier for you to understand

Alice E = Katie Price x 1000

Edited to add:-

Alice E would not know the meaning of the word truth if it bit her on her bare backside

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I love James Blunt on Twitter
James Blunt is bleeping hilarious on Twitter 👌
---
Does she think she can stop the bifurcation if the terrible truth is revealed?? :ROFLMAO:

Personally I hope he cheated a lot while on location. There I said it. witch didn't deserve his loyalty.
BIB
She is clasping at straws, so most likely 🙄
Even if he did cheat (I don't believe he did, and actually don't care at this point) it's a non fault state so 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19

Thing is, I don’t know if he ever did! The only thing even @welp has ever been able to dig up was an anonymous post on Reddit from someone who said she spoke to him in a bar for ten minutes and then neither her or her friend slept with him 😆. He did tell them he was in an unhappy marriage which sounded like a pick-up line first time I heard it, but now - well. Now I know.

Reactions: 19
tbh let them have their opinion, doesnt have to be Alice to have a....uh....questionable opinion

anyway, looks like Alice will appear remotely on monday
2023-07-01 00_27_52-Case Summary - Online Services - LA Court.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
No,I think all the texts were sent and were horrible, though the context is still that she says she believes he had been lying and cheating. In that context she seems to have been in a spiral of anger, and want to hurt him as she feels hurt. No, not justification, just context. Many people act awfully in the midst of anger. Often in these situations men act violently towards women, and sometimes vice versa. I think AE often denigrated IG in the marriage and if so that's abusive and wrong. I think AE will claim that he behaved similarly towards her.
I think the threats she issued were completely wrong and abusive. If she said things like she would lie about him abusing her then this is wrong. If he lied to his wife about having an affair that's wrong too imho. I'm not suggesting these are equivalents though both are based on dishonesty.
I wondered if the majority here think that IG was unhappy from near the beginning? He must have been in love with her at some point no? It seems a shame that no marriage counselling was tried a long time ago.
If as you say the texts were horrible but it was because she believed he was lying and cheating, what excuse do you give her for the many abusive messages to his mother which she believed he left her for before Bianca? He wasn’t lying and cheating with his mother yet she still called her a bleep among other things. Alice lies, she lies to get the sympathy and validation because she knows what a vile, evil, piece of tit abuser she is. To say the person leaving needs to pay will not score you any points here as we have all managed to escape just like Ioan.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
It’s his last weekend being married to Alice Evans. The last weekend, what a journey.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
A new holiday. Bifurcation Day on July 3.
I’m genuinely surprised anyone could support Alice after reading the wiki. The video transcripts of the way she speaks to her children are heartbreaking. It saddens me that you claim to have read the wiki but continue to defend an abuser because you think she wanted to know if he was cheating. Whether he cheated or not (and there’s nothing that indicates he did), nothing justifies the disgusting way she speaks to and treats her kids. And that mistreatment has continued up to this month, hurt feelings and reflexive grief cannot be blamed, it has been YEARS and she is still cruel.
I'm not. As I read this meticulously crafted false narrative written by someone so invested in laying out the curated Instagram fantasy that Alice created and sticks to to this day about her marriage, playing up her victimhood (unless she goes on a tear and shows us the real Alice, which is often), it became glaringly obvious who OP is. And I do mean "glaringly obvious." 🤣

shes-here-ron.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Peter Hitchens often writes about no-fault divorce. I wondered if anyone here feels that yes, marriage is a contract and why should the one who wants to breaks that not have some consequence. I believe if you sign a contract with the Navy for 7 years you have to pay to exit it early. Same with many mortgages, loans, and many contracts.
I'm not in love with AE, I just can't see why she is being blamed when for, idk, being married for 21 years? Being upset and going off the rails when this falls apart and she says he lied to her for long?
If your teachers told you you were an amazing student, marked your work as straight A's, told you you were kind and loving and whatever, and then suddenly one day they gave you all grade D's and point blank refused to tell you why, how would you feel?
On top of that, if they then started telling others, maybe a new 'A grade student' that you were actually a crappy student all along, and that despite claiming to enjoy having you in class they actually hated it and were suffering, how would you feel?
If a teacher behaved like that, then yes, that would be awful. But sometimes in life people ARE awful. (Not saying Ioan was, one thing we do know about Alice is that she is a pathological liar and loves to play the victim).

However, getting back to the teacher scenario. Do you think it would be acceptable to stalk the teacher on social media, make threats against them, tell lies about them and generally make their life hell for three years? Sometimes people are horrible bullies (I had one or two bullying teachers back in secondary school in the 1970s) but surely it’s better to move on not ruminate about it endlessly as Alice does. After all, where has it got her?

Reactions: 23
I am not sure whether to believe that IG had an affair. I know that I would want to know this if I was AE, and I think it's completely normal for her to want desperately to know the truth of this. I don't think it IS that common for someone like IG, a relatively rich and confident person who works in the entertainment industry, to suffer in years of silent pain whilst what, secretly hating his wife? The woman who incubated and gave birth to the children he says he loves a lot.
You’re onto a losing wicket with your comments that show just how little you know about all of this, and you have obviously not carried out any research. You are victim blaming, as well as being an apologist for a court proven abuser. I’d back away gracefully at this point if I were you, before you expose your ignorance, and your support for this abuser any further.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.