Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #186 It has always been a dump smell!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one saw that coming. Not a soul.

(All of the above is untrue)
Hate to tell y’all this but I refreshed the page multiple times before I got the joke. Taxxxxxxxxi!!!
---
Or have an anyurism. What are the chances she's having an absolute meltdown right now - with all the toppings... rolling around on the floor, shaking, puking, etc?
All of them. All of the chances 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I once found out an ex had cheated on me, repeatedly, several years after the relationship finished. I felt tit for a half a second then laughed.

The relationship was bleeping awful. He may have done a crappy thing, but we were both in a crappy place. tit happens.

Alice will never move on like that because she will never be happy so she will never accept anyone else (her Dad, Ioan, her kids) being happy.
My ex slept with my ex sister-in-law. Whoo...may have drank a few beers and listened to Elvis too much for a while, but got to let that tit go. I worked, cooked, cleaned, like sex, etc. Sometimes still not enough. Alice, is a lazy, self absorbed witch. No one owes her anything. You can't own people and after a few months of drinking I still to this day wish my ex well. Hating only hurts you. I honestly think she believes he loves her and Bianca is keeping him away. What a delusion! He wouldn't come back if she was last woman on earth. Who wants to be put down and threatened all the time? Hold your hands up. Nobody...case closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
No,I think all the texts were sent and were horrible, though the context is still that she says she believes he had been lying and cheating. In that context she seems to have been in a spiral of anger, and want to hurt him as she feels hurt. No, not justification, just context. Many people act awfully in the midst of anger. Often in these situations men act violently towards women, and sometimes vice versa. I think AE often denigrated IG in the marriage and if so that's abusive and wrong. I think AE will claim that he behaved similarly towards her.
I think the threats she issued were completely wrong and abusive. If she said things like she would lie about him abusing her then this is wrong. If he lied to his wife about having an affair that's wrong too imho. I'm not suggesting these are equivalents though both are based on dishonesty.
I wondered if the majority here think that IG was unhappy from near the beginning? He must have been in love with her at some point no? It seems a shame that no marriage counselling was tried a long time ago.
I'm amazed you have not read the Wiki. Ioan and Alice were in counselling about 4 months before their final breakup. After their breakup they were again in counselling while they were in collaborative divorce. Once is was clear collaborative failed, - due to Alice alone ' the whole situation had to start again with Legal Counsell. No-one but Alice caused the breakdown of collaborative divorce. PS the settlement in collaborative was more than she would get now...............Alice ...............WINNING

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Does Tom Cruise hate his daughter Suri? Or love her? Or respect Katie's wishes, or what? I'm sure we can't know but if IG DID have an affair, and was lying for ages to AE then maybe he should show a bit more contrition or sympathy. I have experience with a 'please and thank you' man who once he decided he had no further use for me used to just be passive aggressive the whole time. It was horrible because yes I'd rather be slapped with the truth than stroked with lies.
Sorry, not following your train of thought on this one.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No, that is when communication has broken down. It's horrible and only solution is usually for all communication to go through third parties like lawyers.
I didn't want to see or hear from my ex and thankfully we had no shared children. I think it would have caused me mental illness to have to stay in touch with him for any children.
Respectfully, as a mother you should put your child’s feelings and mental health above all else. Alice has damaged these children.
These children should never have been exposed to any of the (documented) tit AE has put them through or said to them. You protect your child at all costs, you should not be showing them “articles” that have been printed or saying “the babies can support me or duck off”, “you’re a tedious witch”, telling them the “nanny” will look after them for the week because the child dares to tell her to “be a mother”, agrees to let the child try and “fix” daddy, duck these are just a few of the things I can recall of the top of my head! My point is, irrespective of whether he did cheat or not, these children should never have been exposed to any of this. I fear she has done irreparable damage and cannot understand how you can defend her in any capacity.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I am not sure whether to believe that IG had an affair. I know that I would want to know this if I was AE, and I think it's completely normal for her to want desperately to know the truth of this. I don't think it IS that common for someone like IG, a relatively rich and confident person who works in the entertainment industry, to suffer in years of silent pain whilst what, secretly hating his wife? The woman who incubated and gave birth to the children he says he loves a lot.
Ok, now you totally lost me with the "incubated the children" comment. Ignore button hit! I'm out.
---
@TipsyLaLa! @sevenyearbiatch , that poster started out so normal, happy to give benefit of the doubt. How stupid of me. It's Alice we are talking about, I should have known.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I have never started a new thread and based on my giant fail of trying to figure out how to upload IG's last court docs without doxxing myself, I suggest I shouldn't try. 🤣

Anywho, this was most liked title nomination from @SusieTCones, a goodie.

REMAINING MARRIED TO ALICE IS CAUSING ME A CONSIDERABLE AMOUNT OF STRESS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
You’re onto a losing wicket with your comments that show just how little you know about all of this, and you have obviously not carried out any research. You are victim blaming, as well as being an apologist for a court proven abuser. I’d back away gracefully at this point if I were you, before you expose your ignorance, and your support for this abuser any further.
Bit late for that. What's the saying...it's better to keep quiet and have people think you might be a numpty rather than letting rip with more crap than what you get at a sewage works and proving without any doubt you are really are one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Say she’s still sending her stbx inlaws abusive messages, are there steps they could take, considering they live under a different jurisdiction? There must be in these days of borderless communication?

Reactions: 11
It was the 2016 SOC awards I think, so a few years after Elsie’s birth. Was this year the beginning of Alice’s issues with addictions? Who gets squiffy when they have a very public? 🚩🚩🚩
Okay - there may be a bit of a language barrier here. Could someone please define “squiffy”? In my world that means something that’s off, like a squiffy deal or a squiffy eye (one that doesn’t quite match up or look the same direction as the other). Sounds like, from context, it may be used here to mean queasy or nauseous? My family uses “squeazy” to mean squeamish and queasy, like when you’ve had the combo plate, but I think that’s non-standard.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Okay - there may be a bit of a language barrier here. Could someone please define “squiffy”? In my world that means something that’s off, like a squiffy deal or a squiffy eye (one that doesn’t quite match up or look the same direction as the other). Sounds like, from context, it may be used here to mean queasy or nauseous? My family uses “squeazy” to mean squeamish and queasy, like when you’ve had the combo plate, but I think that’s non-standard.
Just means a bit tipsy. Tiny bit drunk.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve never had so many notifications 😂😂😂
Anyway. Bog off Boshoff.

I see A-Lice’s favourite puppet is going after the judge now. Just as predicted.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.