Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yup. Agree. She is entitled to one continuance though … and she’s using that to delay matters. My guess is she drops the request before the hearing.
I agree. She has nothing based in reality that can rebut all of his factual testimony and evidence.

Reactions: 16
So the Judge has appointed Ella's lawyer for her . mAlice didn't get to choose?
children's lawyers are meant to be neutral in custody cases. They basically investigate the case etc etc rather than just blindly doing what the child or especially the parents want. It's exactly what Ioan wanted.

This says its about custody though, I wonder if Ella is hiring someone seperately for the Restraining Order? Or is that basically not possible since the court merged the cases?

Reactions: 23
children's lawyers are meant to be neutral in custody cases. They basically investigate the case etc etc rather than just blindly doing what the child or especially the parents want. It's exactly what Ioan wanted.

This says its about custody though, I wonder if Ella is hiring someone seperately for the Restraining Order?
It’s part of the same hearing.

Reactions: 8
Their statements told the story already. It was clear B wasn’t the aggressor. So glad I had the foresight to hire a third party to be there with them.
---

The divorce will be granted on the 3rd. There’s nothing she can do about that.
True. I forgot about the bifurcation hearing.

Reactions: 7
I imagine Alice will be absolutely furious that the girls have a separate lawyer.
Especially as I don't think mAlice has a lawyer ATM. If I am reading it correctly mAlice will also have to pay at least 50% of Ella's lawyer out of whatever share she is finally awarded from the house sale

Reactions: 19
This setup by Alice worked in one sense. He is even more estranged from Ella than before. And the dream of the first meeting with Bianca wasn't just a tense first meeting. It was catastrophic with Ella acting like a lunatic towards both Ioan and Bianca. And it gave Alice an opening to suggest to her child, who was giggling as she left, filing for ROs, with Alice adding all kinds of outright lies in Ella's allegations. The average person just reads headlines and a little bit of the article, with no full picture, and moves on and doesn't have a high opinion of any of them. I

It's all so distasteful. I hate that she is rewarding her child for such awful behavior from the moment he picked her up, behavior that Alice has encouraged and created. I hate that Ioan even fell into this trap Alice set up in the first place with her offer of an overnight, etc. I hate that Alice got the chance to play her vicious games and sits on sock accounts hour after hour spouting her crap.

I don't see a way forward for Ella and Ioan for many years no matter how much he tries.
I highly suspect Ioan didnt fell into any trap but knew (his lawyers at least) that something like this would happen. It will make it much easier for him to get the court to grant many of the things he needs in the end.

In a way Alice is pretty stupid: at least pretend for things to go well custody wise then the court will see no reason to dig deeper. But she is doing the opposite LOL

But I agree that Ella and Ioan are done for years to come, but this was going to be the case no matter what.

• Sad
Reactions: 49

This says its about custody though, I wonder if Ella is hiring someone seperately for the Restraining Order? Or is that basically not possible since the court merged the cases?
I can imagine that if the court allowed Ella to hire a different lawyer for the RO, there would be 2 attorneys working at cross purposes. Since I imagine her GAL/custody attorney is going to see through the PA and recommend dropping the RO as it’s not in her best interest, she just thinks it is.

Reactions: 9
Especially as I don't think mAlice has a lawyer ATM. If I am reading it correctly mAlice will also have to pay at least 50% of Ella's lawyer out of whatever share she is finally awarded from the house sale
I thought Alice already got the house sale money? There was a legal document somewhere that said what both sets of lawyers got, what Ioan got, and what Alice got.

Reactions: 5
Ella's lawyer if she accepts and is available for that hearing date.

She also has a degree in psychology. Alice's worst nightmare. LOL

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
They will reach out to see if she will accept the case. She’s obviously highly skilled and this isn’t her first rodeo.
So what happens after she reads through all the court docs and figures out Alice is the culprit and the cause of all this distress?? Can she recommend the kids be removed? This is going to get really interesting.

Reactions: 19
Or it will be taken out of any future divorce settlement, like an Epstein credit maybe?

Reactions: 8
I thought Alice already got the house sale money? There was a legal document somewhere that said what both sets of lawyers got, what Ioan got, and what Alice got.
She got 100k, as did Ioan. I think further division will be decided by the court, not that there’ll be much to divide?

Reactions: 14

The cases have been merged and yes, will be heard as one case moving forward.

Reactions: 26
They only got $100K each. There is still money from the sale tied up in divorce litigation and yet to be decided. Alice is unlikely to get a penny of it though. She would owe Ioan big time in Epstein credit plus she's only entitled to a smaller portion due to the prenup.
---
The new lawyer will quickly become Alice’s newest enemy, lol!
Yep. I look forward to the defamatory tweets. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.