Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So mAlice has played the stupid games and won the stupid prizes

The false allegations have resulted in independent counsel to represent the kids interests, the issues raised by the therapist/psychologists will actually be followed up with further assessments in all liklihood and issues of schooling etc. mAlice has invited a whole load of new and more neutral professionals into her life

• Heart
Reactions: 53
So what happens after she reads through all the court docs and figures out Alice is the culprit and the cause of all this distress?? Can she recommend the kids be removed? This is going to get really interesting.
She will argue for the best interests of the girls, which may mean she argues they shouldn’t be with Alice.
Alice could only have made this situation worse by actually hijacking live tv news with a gun and taking the host hostage. She’s fucked herself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
DM will probably spin this as ‘Ella Evans gets her own attorney as RO hearing against her father is postponed’

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Does the continuance of this case affect bifurcation? Or does it just mean that the RO is going to be heard with the custody stuff that was going tp be decided later anyway?
No. The Bifurcation is exactly for this type of divorces. Where a spouse acts like Big Bird. It will go ahead on July 3rd. Here's to Ioan and Bianca having the best Independence Day on July 4th.

• Heart
Alice has indeed been incredibly stupid. I wonder if that’s dawned on her yet?
Not just all this, but also the multiple breaches of the DVRO and the defamation of Ioan and Bianca - all the “child abuser” stuff. Smartest person in the room strikes again. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
mAlice doesn't have a lawyer (yet, or again). So can she sit in on discussions that E's lawyer has with E?
no, this is strictly forbidden.

Minor's lawyers are interviewing everyone: the child, parents, teachers, therapists, friends, etc. seperately. It's not a lawyer in the classic sense that does anything you want even if they disagree with you, but more someone that is neutral. She will not do whatever Ella wants if she believes it's not in her best interest. And if Alice tries to interfer she is in big trouble.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I thought Alice already got the house sale money? There was a legal document somewhere that said what both sets of lawyers got, what Ioan got, and what Alice got.
Perhaps I am not remembering correctly but I thought they each got a set amount plus the lawyers with the remainder to be divided when the financial setllement was agreed

Reactions: 2
mAlice doesn't have a lawyer (yet, or again). So can she sit in on discussions that E's lawyer has with E?
I’d have thought definitely not. Alice’s interests are not the same as Ella’s interests, and that’s why the separate representation is needed. Ella’s lawyer won’t want Alice interfering and trying to influence things, as it’s not her role.

Reactions: 23
Perhaps I am not remembering correctly but I thought they each got a set amount plus the lawyers with the remainder to be divided when the financial setllement was agreed
Ah I misunderstood you, I thought you meant Alice had not received any money yet.

I wasn't actually aware there was more money from the house sale to be divided up until now.

Reactions: 4
Wonder if Alice realizes yet that if her “evidence“ against Bianca was so weak that it was insufficient for a mere RO, no DA is going to charge her with assault. She can kiss the deportation delusion goodbye.

• Haha
no, this is strictly forbidden.

Minor's lawyers are interviewing everyone: the child, parents, teachers, therapists, friends, etc. seperately. It's not a lawyer in the classic sense that does anything you want even if they disagree with you, but more someone that is neutral. She will not do whatever Ella wants if she believes it's not in her best interest. And if Alice tries to interfer she is in big trouble.
She’s like a lawyer wearing a social worker hat. She advocates for the interests of the child. The key interests are safety, home, food, education, not being parentified,or pap walk paraded etc

• Heart
Reactions: 45
DM will probably spin this as ‘Ella Evans gets her own attorney as RO hearing against her father is postponed’
Appointed counsel for a minor = guardian ad litem. It’s pretty standard in contentious custody cases. The GAL interviews the parents, the kids, anyone who may be able to provide useful insight into the situation, and must act in the best interests of the children. She will also report back to the judge. It’s good for the kids … not so good for Alice.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
She’s like a lawyer wearing a social worker hat. She advocates for the interests of the child. The key interests are safety, home, food, education, not being parentified,or pap walk paraded etc
This is going to turn into such an epic fail/own goal for Alice. Once she realizes that the GAL is far more of a threat to her than the therapists were, she’s not going to be able to control herself. She’s going to go full batshit insane on the GAL, it will be documented for the court, and she‘ll lose custody of the kids.

• Haha
Oh and reading the order appointing the lawyer it states " The court wants to appoint Elise Greenberg as minor's counsel to represent the minor children" -plural - so the lawyer will be digging into Elsie's best interests as well it seems

• Heart
Reactions: 55
The mother was terrified of the girls seeing therapists. She hated them having a chaperone. She has stated all lawyers are essentially abuse enablers. She's made it clear she doesn't respect authority figures.

Ms. Greenberg as guardian ad litem will only focus on the girls needs. She will prevent the mother from interfering at all. The mother will have no say whatsoever.

Well done, Judge. Well done.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 90
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.