Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good luck to any lawyer trying to talk to Ella without Momzilla crashing around the room at the same time.
If he pisses her off I hope he likes mustard, milk and oats. I wouldn't want to represent her. Life's too short.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh and reading the order appointing the lawyer it states " The court wants to appoint Elise Greenberg as minor's counsel to represent the minor children" -plural - so the lawyer will be digging into Elsis best interests as well it seems
Alice is toast! It sounds like this judge sees through her completely and is ready to get serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
The mother was terrified of the girls seeing therapists. She hated them having a chaperone. She has stated all lawyers are essentially abuse enablers. She's made it clear she doesn't respect authority figures.

Ms. Greenberg as guardian ad litem will only focus on the girls needs. She will prevent the mother from interfering at all. The mother will have no say whatsoever.

Well done, Judge. Well done.

MOO.
Finally.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s check mate. If the girls play up, act hysterical about dad and B, or sulk and refuse to talk…all evidence leads back to PA by Alice.

Reactions: 46
Alice, where's the video evidence? Why didn't Ella use it in her case against Bianca, the proof you posted about under your sock account? Typical Alice. She lives online spouting a sea of untruths. When it comes to a court of law, nada.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Waiting for the DM article. I'm dying to see what festive outfit she coordinated with her convertible horseblanket-scarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I reckon, as I said before the hearing, Alice/Ella wanted to delay both hearings with the lawyer excuse, hoping that it will be the usual 3 months (which would have been pretty damaging if your name is not cleared quickly after the RO request) and potentially with a lawyer that does what they say. Likely the judge rejected it for Bianca's case and accepted it for Ioan's case because this is what was going to happen anyway, except not in the way Alice wanted LOL

And obviously Ioan's team saw all this coming, hence also the lack of filing from their side.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
She’s like a lawyer wearing a social worker hat. She advocates for the interests of the child. The key interests are safety, home, food, education, not being parentified,or pap walk paraded etc
Alice hasn't realised yet, but she is no longer in control or calling the shots. Anne and Ioan gave her enough rope and she hanged herself. She lost control when she got Ella to file for the RO. Gird your loins Big Bird, its going to be a bumpy ride for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
I btw love that Ioan and Bianca have seperate lawyers. They will need them for their prenups anyway 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
From the bio of the girls’ GAL‘s law firm:

”Brot•Gross•Fishbein•LLP brings 150+ combined years of tenacious courtroom advocacy and skilled negotiations to complex family law cases. Our firm provides sound advice to create effective legal solutions. When settlement is not viable, our attorneys are fierce litigators, forming trial teams with the ability to handle any case regardless of its size or complexity. Appearing before family law judges for decades, our firm has a well-established reputation for diligence, candor and reason.

I bet this attorney was suggested to the court by Anne Kiley. Or maybe the court appoints her in the most contentious cases. Either way, this could not have been a worse choice for mAlice!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
oh, juve is back online. how very not suspicious. looking forward to their report on the hearing LMAO

PS: I btw would die to know why she picked that username. Juve 2001 Nr 17, is she some secret Trezegeut fan?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Alice was so stupid for even going down this route.
I cant believe she ever thought she could pull this stunt.

Now she has everything she never wanted. Close inspection into the lack of homeschooling, the PA, her addictions, the children’s mental state. Everything she’s tried to hide through stopping the therapy will be revealed.

Alice, think before you drink. What seems like a good idea, three bottles in, usually isn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I cant believe she ever thought she could pull this stunt.

Now she has everything she never wanted. Close inspection into the lack of homeschooling, the PA, her addictions, the children’s mental state. Everything she’s tried to hide through stopping the therapy will be revealed.

Alice, think before you drink. What seems like a good idea, three bottles in, usually isn’t.
She thought he would back down because it was his daughter. She never expected him to fight back.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Alice, where's the video evidence? Why didn't Ella use it in her case against Bianca, the proof you posted about under your sock account? Typical Alice. She lives online spouting a sea of untruths. When it comes to a court of law, nada.
She's hidden it in the same place that she put all the evidence that she was going to use to exonerate her from the DVRO ;) But then she forgot where she put it ... or perhaps it is locked away with The Guardian of the Tapes .... in the Temple of Doom 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.