Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good. This means she will have a lawyer independently of Alice who will advise her properly. I hope they recommend a Guardian ad Litem for her too.
But she will share everything the lawyer says to Alice who will them tell her to do the opposite.

Reactions: 5
Good luck to any lawyer trying to talk to Ella without Momzilla crashing around the room at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Good. This means she will have a lawyer independently of Alice who will advise her properly. I hope they recommend a Guardian ad Litem for her too.
I can imagine Alice trying to muscle in on Ella’s meetings with her lawyer, though. Listen in on their calls, etc. She won’t want to lose control of Ella.

Reactions: 20
A lawyer has been appointed for Ella…
oh this answers my question about the nature of the lawyer. So it's basically granting Ioan's request this way.

I think people were not wrong after all when they said Ioan wanted this hearing to be continued, explains also the lack of reply. And also why the judge accepted it for this case and not for Bianca's.

Very good news then.

• Wow
Reactions: 51
Yep--parties were sworn in and testified so everyone had a chance to tell their side of the story.
Their statements told the story already. It was clear B wasn’t the aggressor. So glad I had the foresight to hire a third party to be there with them.
---
She asked for a continuation regarding her father and time to get a lawyer because her father put other requests in there, mental health evaluation, etc. Alice is just using her to stall the custody and divorce and make his life miserable. There is no basis for Ella to do this. It is so sad that Ella is in cahoots with mom. Ella is truly estranged from her father.
The divorce will be granted on the 3rd. There’s nothing she can do about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Does the continuance of this case affect bifurcation? Or does it just mean that the RO is going to be heard with the custody stuff that was going tp be decided later anyway?
No, it doesn’t. That is separate and unaffected.

Reactions: 22
Fun fact: The proposed lawyer is a partner in the lawyer company of Marie's old boss Mark Gross, who was Charlie Sheen's lawyer.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I imagine Alice will be absolutely furious that the girls have a separate lawyer.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
oh this answers my question about the nature of the lawyer. So it's basically granting Ioan's request this way.

I think people were not wrong after all when they said Ioan wanted this hearing to be continued, explains also the lack of reply. And also why the judge accepted it for this case and not for Bianca's.

Very good news then.
Of course Anne K had this all strategised. B’s case heard first, likely to be dismissed. E will ask for continuance for a lawyer. Judge packages it all into one hearing.

If it had gone againstB, I’m sure Anne had a back up plan as well.

Reactions: 26
Does the continuance of this case affect bifurcation? Or does it just mean that the RO is going to be heard with the custody stuff that was going tp be decided later anyway?
No. The bifurcation is a separate matter. It will go ahead on 3rd. Ioan will be divorced soon and free to remarry!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Thank you so much for all the good intel, Butter Tart. It doesn’t seem to me like this is a clever time for Ella to double down.
This setup by Alice worked in one sense. He is even more estranged from Ella than before. And the dream of the first meeting with Bianca wasn't just a tense first meeting. It was catastrophic with Ella acting like a lunatic towards both Ioan and Bianca. And it gave Alice an opening to suggest to her child, who was giggling as she left, filing for ROs, with Alice adding all kinds of outright lies in Ella's allegations. The average person just reads headlines and a little bit of the article, with no full picture, and moves on and doesn't have a high opinion of any of them. I

It's all so distasteful. I hate that she is rewarding her child for such awful behavior from the moment he picked her up, behavior that Alice has encouraged and created. I hate that Ioan even fell into this trap Alice set up in the first place with her offer of an overnight, etc. I hate that Alice got the chance to play her vicious games and sits on sock accounts hour after hour spouting her crap.

I don't see a way forward for Ella and Ioan for many years no matter how much he tries.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Who thinks Alice muscled her way into the courtroom screaming "but the bleeping bogan stole my Angel Baby!!!"

Show of hands please. ✋🏻

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.