Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan’s is going to be continued to July 13, at his request and because the petitioner (Ella) asked to hire a lawyer. And this case has been combined with the divorce case.
Looks like it’s at Ella’s request, not Ioan’s? I see continued at petitioners request. So did she request to hire an attorney after she lost the case against B?

Reactions: 13
She could absolutely have stood there to make her own case. She’s allowed to do that, anyone over 12 is allowed to. I think she felt the Bianca RO request was a slam dunk “yes”. duck around and find out, I guess.
Well I suppose that’s what Alice would have been telling her. So delighted with the brilliant plan she devised, she didn’t stop to think how incredible stupid this move was.
I suppose the next thing is she’ll be railing against the corruption of the courts (through her socks of course), Ioan has the judge in his pocket etc.
Where does it all stop? 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What's the betting that the video of the incident makes its way onto a Twitter account somehow?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Ioan’s is going to be continued to July 13, at his request and because the petitioner (Ella) asked to hire a lawyer. And this case has been combined with the divorce case.
This makes me sad. Alice put her up to it. Requesting to hire a lawyer. Seriously? Pitting her child against her father when she is the one who threw a horrible fit in his home, and also there are witnesses any time she's seen him. So all of her allegations are false. There is zero reason for this to continue. Poor Ioan to be in court and have his own daughter do this. She should have apologized in court to her father.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I'm sure she will take the verdict with the grace she is known for :rolleyes:

Hell, who am I kidding, I give it half an hour before she is online claiming the judge was bribed to look the other way.
I have a bad feeling they’re going to claim it was continued because the case against Ioan is stronger - when obviously it’s not. I was hoping to see an assessment ordered.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Where’s our complex little Cassandra though?

Can’t wait to read those incoherent ramblings.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Patently awaiting the drunk tweeting about to commence when the lush remembers her log ins.
Also Alison FuckOff, I expect a retraction and apology. witch.
---

He’s cry-wanking himself into his mum’s bin because Alice was near Ioan.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
In the meantime, I’d be really interested in Bitchoff’s take on the failure of the RO against Bianca. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Looks like it’s at Ella’s request, not Ioan’s? I see continued at petitioners request. So did she request to hire an attorney after she lost the case against B?
He had asked for a continuation of custody for evaluations to take place and she asked for a continuation of this hearing. I don’t know if the custody hearing has been continued but doesn’t look like it so far.

There is a new document but it’s basically just confirming the new hearing date and that there is no temporary restraining order in place.

Reactions: 32
Oh Mommy is right there pulling strings. How silly of them. This just makes the breaking of the DVRO and parental alienation look so much worse.

I've done a custody battle and took children away from abusive parents. You have to know when to hold them and know when to fold them. 😏

They just lost big time against Bianca. This should have been a sign to fold them.
But…but…what about the 20 minutes tape that proved everything!? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Since the real Tone is still mysteriously quiet, I've asked the SimulaTone© to step in.

This one is for my Sister Alice! Yes she fought the law and the law won, but she will show you all next month! For ALICE and those who know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

I and B had hotshot lawyers because they have all the money, poor destitute Alice doesn't have a penny to her name, ignore the 6.5k monthly rent expense because that's an inconvenient truth, weaponising the legal system blah blah blah

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I and B had hotshot lawyers because they have all the money, poor destitute Alice doesn't have a penny to her name, ignore the 6.5k monthly rent expense because that's an inconvenient truth, weaponising the legal system blah blah blah
Brighton Bond will pay her sandwich fees.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He had asked for a continuation of custody for evaluations to take place and she asked for a continuation of this hearing. I don’t know if the custody hearing has been continued but doesn’t look like it so far.

There is a new document but it’s basically just confirming the new hearing date and that there is no temporary restraining order in place.
Gotcha. And thanks for sharing the docs. I wish the assessments had been ordered but hopefully that’ll happen at the next hearing.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.