Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ioan’s is going to be continued to July 13, at his request and because the petitioner (Ella) asked to hire a lawyer. And this case has been combined with the divorce case.
Ha ha there goes Mommy's money honey! Time to go to work!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m reluctant to celebrate as we’ve seen a legal win before get twisted into Malice world. Caveat I haven’t read the docs as I’m knee deep in Ouzo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ioan’s is going to be continued to July 13, at his request and because the petitioner (Ella) asked to hire a lawyer. And this case has been combined with the divorce case.
Seeing the names laid out like that is just awful. It really makes you grasp the reality of the situation.

Screenshot 2023-06-24 at 00.14.51.png

Two and a half years ago, who in their wildest dreams ever could have thought that all this would lead to Ella trying to take out a restraining order against her own father?

duck you Alice.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 73
I understand why the judge decided the way he did about Ioan. It’s part of why he was assigned the case in the first place - because he is familiar with the history of this divorce and can see this for what it is. Bianca’s was the one with a slightly better chance of being granted and it was denied. So I doubt VERY much that the one against Ioan will succeed.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
Seeing the names laid out like that is just awful. It really makes you grasp the reality of the situation.

View attachment 2261440

Two and a half years ago, who in their wildest dreams ever could have thought that all this would lead to Ella trying to take out a restraining order against her own father?

duck you Alice.
#greatmindsthinkalike 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What does it mean when it says the divorce case is the lead case?

Does it mean custody has to be decided first and then the PRO is heard?

Edited - how does that impact Yo's request for a GAL for the children?

Reactions: 7
My Mum @M33L4 will be played by Angelina Jolie and I will be played by Bianca with her hair curly. I mean duh! 😂

Thank you to everyone asking how Prius Rat and I are doing. We are lovely but chained in the basement doing wedding crafts. Oy vey! 😂
I can't believe it took so long for someone to suggest Bianca. As we're all her, shouldn't she play every turd? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
God help Ella’s lawyer, is all I can say, cos they will have to read through all that divorce and custody stuff, none of which is pleasant reading. It opens a whole can of worms for Alice and Ella.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
God help Ella’s lawyer, is all I can say, cos they will have to read through all that divorce and custody stuff, none of which is pleasant reading. It opens a whole can of worms for Alice and Ella.
I’m positive the new lawyer will tell them to drop the RO. Any sensible lawyer would tell them it’s going to open a can of worms.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
What does it mean when it says the divorce case is the lead case?

Does it mean custody has to be decided first and then the PRO is heard?

Edited - how does that impact Yo's request for a GAL for the children?
It basically just means that was the first case filed:

Rule 3.350. Consolidation of cases
b) Lead case

Unless otherwise provided in the order granting the motion to consolidate, the lowest numbered case in the consolidated case is the lead case.

(Subd (b) amended effective January 1, 2007; adopted effective July 1, 1999.)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh Mommy is right there pulling strings. How silly of them. This just makes the breaking of the DVRO and parental alienation look so much worse.

I've done a custody battle and took children away from abusive parents. You have to know when to hold them and know when to fold them. 😏

They just lost big time against Bianca. This should have been a sign to fold them.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I assume joining the divorce case into the PRO application just means that they will no longer be judging the incidents at Ioan’s flat as an isolated case, but against the context of the wider divorce and the pattern of behaviour. Which of course is hugely relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Oh Mommy is right there pulling strings. How silly of them. This just makes the breaking of the DVRO and parental alienation look so much worse.

I've done a custody battle and took children away from abusive parents. You have to know when to hold them and no when to fold them. 😏

They just lost big time against Bianca. This should have been a sign to fold them.
So is this a stalling tactic by Alice?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.