Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume joining the divorce case into the PRO application just means that they will no longer be judging the incidents at Ioan’s flat as an isolated case, but against the context of the wider divorce and the pattern of behaviour. Which of course is hugely relevant.
Yes, that’s the point of it and it’s a good thing the same judge is hearing all of this. There is still no TRO against Ioan, so it’s doubtful in the extreme the judge feels Ella is in any danger at all. He just appears to want to adjudicate this in the bigger context of the divorce. So … I could see mental health and parenting evaluations being ordered.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Alice knows Ella could ask for one continuance because that’s what she did (and then manipulated Ioan into asking for a second one, which is why that RO took months to decide. So Ella took a page from Alice’s book. I agree that it may be tough to get a lawyer who thinks pursuing this is a good idea though.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So in the case against Bianca, Ella had no lawyer. Would the judge have just considered the evidence submitted already and submissions from Bianca's lawyers, presumably Ella as a minor wasn't standing there making her own case?

Reactions: 15
I understand why the judge decided the way he did about Ioan. It’s part of why he was assigned the case in the first place - because he is familiar with the history of this divorce and can see this for what it is. Bianca’s was the one with a slightly better chance of being granted and it was denied. So I doubt VERY much that the one against Ioan will succeed.
Never mind, at least Ella will be able to waste money on legal fees now too. 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So in the case against Bianca, Ella had no lawyer. Would the judge have just considered the evidence submitted already and submissions from Bianca's lawyers, presumably Ella as a minor wasn't standing there making her own case?
Alice would have pushed for that. She’s that far gone in her revenge she uses her children.

Reactions: 23
She could absolutely have stood there to make her own case. She’s allowed to do that, anyone over 12 is allowed to. I think she felt the Bianca RO request was a slam dunk “yes”. duck around and find out, I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Right night night all. NGL I'm not looking forward to the hangover tomorrow. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yes, that’s the point of it and it’s a good thing the same judge is hearing all of this. There is still no TRO against Ioan, so it’s doubtful in the extreme the judge feels Ella is in any danger at all. He just appears to want to adjudicate this in the bigger context of the divorce. So … I could see mental health and parenting evaluations being ordered.
This looks like (to my non legal and non US LA law knowledge) that the Judge will be taking this “RO” request evidence into account for the divorce and custody arrangement, is that right? Aka a whole tale of Ella and Elsie showing PA

Reactions: 25
Alice would have pushed for that. She’s that far gone in her revenge she uses her children.
Will Ioan have to pay for Ella’s lawyer given it’s a case against him?
That doesn’t seem right.

Reactions: 14
Just spoke with Big Al, and he wanted to pass on a message to y’all …
UTTER UTTER UTTER NONSENSE, THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT
MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!!! At this time of night 🇮🇪 put it behind a spoiler, Christ above I’ll never sleep now haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This looks like (to my non legal and non US LA law knowledge) that the Judge will be taking this “RO” request evidence into account for the divorce and custody arrangement, is that right? Aka a whole tale of Ella and Elsie showing PA
Yes, I believe that’s exactly what is going on here.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Will Ioan have to pay for Ella’s lawyer given it’s a case against him?
That doesn’t seem right.
Not unless the court orders him to and that could only happen if the RO is granted. I mean, Alice could use money she gets from Ioan to pay for it so kind of the same difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
They probably lost to Bianca and Alice said "oh duck! Tell them you want an attorney mini-me."
I wondered if asking for a continuance was a tactic to ensure he can't see the girls for longer. I realise it would be unlikely he'd see them in the current situation anyway...

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.