Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all knew it would be dismissed. Just want to see the smug smirk wiped off Alice's face. Where's the pap walk of shame pics?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Come on then Daily Fail…… we’re waiting 👀

biggest font you have please to tell everyone Alice is actually full of tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Common sense has prevailed - as it should.
But I wouldn’t want to be going home with Alice tonight. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Common sense prevails! It’s beyond awful that it had to come to this though. Evil walks amongst us

Reactions: 28
Ioan’s is going to be continued to July 13, at his request and because the petitioner (Ella) asked to hire a lawyer. And this case has been combined with the divorce case.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 61
I'm sure she will take the verdict with the grace she is known for :rolleyes:

Hell, who am I kidding, I give it half an hour before she is online claiming the judge was bribed to look the other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
But I thought there was a 20-minute video showing Bianca repeatedly abusing Ella, and bashing her between a door several times over?

Oh wait, looks like that was UTTER, UTTER DEFAMATION
Y'all making it too easy for my darkness today. That should be "udder udder" defamation. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Yesss! duck you mAlice and duck you some more 💅
Right I'm going to fall asleep (hopefully) watching this movie.
Night all ☮🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Alice better get ready for the defamation suit. They're coming for you Big Bird and its not going to be pretty.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.