Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fine. Sake man. I’ll give you some yo-bucks five weeks before the wedding I’ve never mentioned before.
NGL I’m still a virgin on these threads compared to the lot of you but I’m kinda gutted we can’t actually see your wedding.

You radiate happiness Mims and I am HERE FOR IT! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Not gonna lie, never wanted to hear from Boring Tone so much as I do now…
I made you a SimulaTone© which you can use in the meantime:

"X" is worth a follow!
BLOCK "X", this person is a troll!
This one is for my Sister Alice!
I love my wife SO much! Who I met at Alice's wedding!
Well said that person!
If you want a fight, show your face!
BLOCKED IMMEDIATELY!
What is an Iris?

Edited to add, I think I've done alright. Alice should have employed me to run the Tone account while she was down the court house.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This is “I need an intervention level”!!!

It can’t be true surely? 🙈 I’ve managed to keep everyone in the house alive, tidy, walk the dog, go to Aldi, iron… I should be put forward for some kind of award!

Ioan? 💰💩🏆
I've had a couple of days off work and I've been constantly logging on and off, in between running my mum around, getting her shopping, getting my shopping, washing everyone's bedding, tackling the ironing pile, cooking, cleaning, trying to keep cool in a London heatwave...Tone and Loopy need to start spilling the beans, is the Walrus in prison yet? I need some answers!! 🤯😵💫🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just landed in Greece and was hoping for a definitive result. I’ll sit on this balcony and raise you an argumentative gilet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Shitting bastards, just woken up after too many glasses of 'not Prosecco". What is the status?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And the family court Judge has a nice insight into what’s been going one. Well played Alice, you really messed up.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
But I thought there was a 20-minute video showing Bianca repeatedly abusing Ella, and bashing her between a door several times over?

Oh wait, looks like that was UTTER, UTTER DEFAMATION

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.