Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #182 4th of July is Ioan’s Independence Day. See you next Tuesday, Alice!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
While Alice was defaming Ioan on SM and the fail, making it difficult for him to find work, while she was stubbornly living rent free in a house he paid for, while she was refusing to find employment to even pay her basic bills and instead expecting Ioan to pay for everything, Bianca was paying for Ioan’s rent. She helped him have a roof over his head and enough money to continue to support the lazy cuntosaurus and their two daughters. As Ioan’s financials show he paid for everything while trying to sort out custody and be in his daughters’ lives. Yes, they moved in together fast, but I don’t think they had a choice. Malice made everything difficult. They’re not even divorced almost three years later.
Also, Bianca has had a few bad flare ups & Ioan has been her sole carer. Yes, he is a father & with that come huge responsibility, but it doesn’t preclude him from having other relationships too & responsibilities.
Alice was also fannying about when Ioan was living alone, so he was never going to win either way. MOO

Reactions: 32
Hi Turds,

my daughter had the audacity to turn 4 years old, therefore I’ve been knee-deep in Barbie’s and cake and fallen behind! I’ve come back to a whole new thread, can some one fill me in super quick on the following please,

1. Is she locked up yet?

2. Did any of the socks pipe up today coz I was heading over to twitter next to see if my hunch (Shocker) was correct and it had gone ominously quiet! 😂😂😂 (genuinely interested in this bit)

thanks you legends!

Socks are snoozing. Legit no details AT FECKING ALL! It’s why we’re discussing whether or not it’s worth staying awake till court session ends

I’m in for the long haul. Netflix and Rose baby!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Not gonna lie, never wanted to hear from Boring Tone so much as I do now…

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Even I, as a part time lurker on this thread, know that the question of “What could he have done differently” has been answered multiple times. Not only that, but those answers have all been within legal and practical possibility.

People have said that he should not have returned from filming with Bianca, or at the very least, she should not have moved in with him upon their return. I agree with this. What was stopping him from staying the course for his daughters, seeking contact immediately and focusing on his own relationship with them (instead of what seems to be repeated attempts by him to lay a foundation for a relationship with Bianca, when his own relationship with his daughters is currently on unsteady ground)?

It really has nothing to do with him being a male victim of abuse, but everything to do with him being a father and responsible for his daughters’ safety and well-being. I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone come on here and defend Alice or her actions (save one, possibly two tit stirrers), but I have seen many people suggest that Ioan, as their father, is responsible for his daughters and should really have prioritised them and rebuilding his relationship with them, over building a relationship with Bianca. Which he absolutely still could have done whilst living apart from her, and simultaneously focusing on providing a safe space and environment for his daughters to visit and build on their relationship.

I know this viewpoint upsets many people here, but I can’t even begin to understand why it is such a contentious one. He is first and foremost, a father. And his responsibility is to his children. Not, as I’ve seen suggested, to Bianca.

I believe Ioan is a victim of abuse. I also believe Ioan has let his daughters down and I think he would be absolutely horrified at all the comments made about his 13 year old child here.
Don't forget Bianca has MS. It might have been very hard for her to live alone. Ioan looks after her when she has treatment and flare-ups.

Running two households in LA would also be prohibitively expensive too. I live in London where it's not uncommon for couples to move in very quickly, due to the expensive rent here.

I disagree that Ioan tried to get his daughters to have a relationship with Bianca repeatedly. She only met them for the first time in May this year, when the incident which led to the RO happened.

I do think Ioan should have done some things differently, but as we've said throughout this thread, hindsight is a wonderful thing. Alice is not playing on the level of normal and right-thinking people, and it's difficult to deal with someone like that. Which is one of the reasons she behaves as she does, because so far she's gotten away with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Also, Tone mate. Alice doesn’t even fill her own shoes, that’s over-spill.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Socks are snoozing. Legit no details AT FECKING ALL! It’s why we’re discussing whether or not it’s worth staying awake till court session ends

I’m in for the long haul. Netflix and Rose baby!
Oh how bleeping predictable - Duuuuhhhhhh! 🙄

smartest person in the room is such a wonderful actress - she’s so convincing playing dumb twit isn’t she! Brava!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hi Turds,

my daughter had the audacity to turn 4 years old, therefore I’ve been knee-deep in Barbie’s and cake and fallen behind! I’ve come back to a whole new thread, can some one fill me in super quick on the following please,

1. Is she locked up yet? ***We're not sure, but we think she's in court as all of her socks have mysteriously been quiet for the past 4/5 hours***

2. Did any of the socks pipe up today coz I was heading over to twitter next to see if my hunch (Shocker) was correct and it had gone ominously quiet! 😂😂😂 (genuinely interested in this bit)

***Yes, but they all mysteriously stopped tweeting about 4/5 hours ago***

thanks you legends!
Please see above for my answers!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Not gonna lie, never wanted to hear from Boring Tone so much as I do now…
You’d think it would be the perfect time for ol’Tone to tweet and thus put to bed that we all think he’s Alice but oddly his account is:

Strange huh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh tit. Logging in to 42 pages on a whole new thread. What's the batshit witch done now? I'm gonna need coffee first.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cor I can still remember the taste of calpol from when I was a kid, loved the taste 🤣....probably should have been a red flag to my mum! Only about 30 odd years too late 😆
They changed it and it is really sweet now with a bitter aftertaste.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
This is “I need an intervention level”!!!

It can’t be true surely? 🙈 I’ve managed to keep everyone in the house alive, tidy, walk the dog, go to Aldi, iron… I should be put forward for some kind of award!

Ioan? 💰💩🏆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is “I need an intervention level”!!!

It can’t be true surely? 🙈 I’ve managed to keep everyone in the house alive, tidy, walk the dog, go to Aldi, iron… I should be put forward for some kind of award!

Ioan? 💰💩🏆
Fine. Sake man. I’ll give you some yo-bucks five weeks before the wedding I’ve never mentioned before.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless you live in the US, it's going to be a long night, and we still may not know what happened in Court until tomorrow.🤦‍♀️
It's 6:50am here. About the take my daughter to swimming lessons. I'll check intermittently through the day. It wouldn't surprise me if we don't hear anything until Monday though.

Reactions: 8
I believe she went to court. The socks are too quiet. She'd be blasting insults at Ioan and Bianca if she were home.
This is true, I also think she went, but I was also thinking of possibilities as to why we've maybe not heard...

Reactions: 10
“Oh, what’s occurring?”

Obviously, the judge has reviewed all of the evidence and doubtless has given full and irrevocable custody to Dad and DaintyBee, with the order to include all of mAlice’s assets transferred immediately to Yo, “full” child support to Yo with automatic significant annual increases, and a ban on mAlice to extend to all continents plus Mars, just in case.
🫣🤣
I appreciate sarcasm as much as the next gal. But if you're going to employ it, do it well. Crappy sarcasm is a terrible thing to spread.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.