Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Homeschooling" appears to include teaching your child how to abuse your ex on the Twitter.

MOO

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Someone called Lupine out on how the latest filings totally disprove the shite he published. Presumably he'll be online with a Darvo Darvo Darvo reply before long.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Thank you, @SusieTCones :)

Just wanted to let you know that I made a duplicate entry to the wiki -- as someone had already opened a whole section covering Ella's RO request and some of the court documents were listed over there, I also added links to yesterday's documents to that section as well.

@Jemadah Re your post: https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ca-has-the-handsome-gruff.39892/post-15630353
Probably tracking Ella's location on her phone.
I think you are spot on. I recall some of Alice's social media posts where she described she is following her eldest walking down Santa Monica Blvd or some other street via her iPhone. So, when she saw Ella staying put again at The Grove (while she was impatiently waiting), she rang her.
Unless of course, she was listening in to everything via Whatsapp or FB messenger or some other call (although, on second thought, I doubt it. She would not have been able to remain quiet).

@Bedazzled https://tattle.life/threads/ioan-gr...ca-has-the-handsome-gruff.39892/post-15631526

Christ almighty, sheā€™s literally the worst mother ever. Iā€™d rather be raised by Rose bleeping West.

Utter, utter, utter, utter MEGACUNT.
Even THAT mother loved her son more than anything.

@twittwottoo

I presume when you are both shitfaced on alcohol it blurs the lines. Once he was clean and sober and saw her in a clear light he really did 'see the light' and legged it.
Heh, that reminded me of a story I was told.
That this was the reason why the Soviet Union fell apart. Gorbachev instituted prohibition and everyone was forced to stop drinking, sobered up, and looked around...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Alice made a mistake going after Bianca. The latter has the money and the drive to see this through. This is not her first rodeo dealing with an abusive person. She knows how to fight these kinds of battles.
Before no matter how sorry she felt for Ioan and how much she wanted to help, she had to sit on her hands. By going after her, Alice has opened herself up for a whole lot of hurt. It's not a coincidence that Bianca got one of the best attorneys representing her. I foresee defamation suits in the future for Alice and her minions.
Now Alice has to fight on two fronts. She has the divorce and custody going on and then she has to fight the coming actions that Bianca's attorney is going to throw at her.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
About pushing Bubba (poor baby). It's all about how strong the push was and how the foot was turned. Hard to know from no details.

I have a friend who's afraid of dogs and when she has one coming at her, friendly, wanting a pet and wagging his tail, she'd push him away. Not with force, just to keep him away. It takes three or four of those for dogs to take a hint. It could be the girls just did that.

I don't think the court papers mean to say they hurt the dog. I think the dog story was used by all three to point out that the girls behaved unexpectedly unreasonably overall. Being unfrindly to a happy pet they know is a good indicator that they were deliberately trying to ruin the evening.

Reactions: 30
I think she will appear. If not, the court hearing still goes ahead and the judgment is based on what has been submitted, with no opportunity for further questioning. So the request for the restraining order doesn't go away if they don't appear. It still has to be adjudicated.
Would the judge still be able to order assessments for Alice and the girls in their absence?

It would seem pertinent to get the professional opinions before the custody hearing.

Reactions: 20
I hope this is the final straw for Ioan. Heā€™s put up with so much tit from that rotten and pitiful toad for the sake of the kids and to keep things as civil as possible, no more I hope!

He needs to take her to the cleaners now.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So how is Alice going to address these latest filings on SM?

Whereā€™s our utter, utter, utter, utter nutter video?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wrt the dog issue, I think it wasn't a kind thing to do to a small dog. And I think the last thing I & B would say is the kids booted the dog seeing as this would cause a massive scandal and media pile on (even if they did). If my kid booted a dog, I'd never tell anyone except for a therapist. Its clear to me that the Es are very, very distressed. And that's sad. They might even be jealous of the poor dog - he has a lovely life and really shows up the poor Evans' animal husbandry.

Honestly, I can't believe Alice would do this (I mean, I know she has) but she's setting them up as devils for her own twisted plot ā˜¹

Bianca is a bloody saint.

I once remarked that whilst I thought Alice was dreadful, Ioan must have been a bit sloppy to not have sorted things out before now. I had totally read the WIKI etc. I just felt that he'd been overly tolerant for some reason. It didn't go down well with you lot! Well, having read the recent filings I have realised that he was likely terrified, pulled in two directions of making enough money to prop up their house of cards and not releasing the beast, knowing what she was likely capable of if he asked for a split. Which would also release the beast.. Kind of in a survival mode.

Sorry for the essay - I've always followed and occasionally commented. I found it interesting as a child of parents who were committed to being vile to each other and unhappy together. Not the case here of course, but Alice's drama was fascinating and a bit familiar.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Would the judge still be able to order assessments for Alice and the girls in their absence?

It would seem pertinent to get the professional opinions before the custody hearing.
Yes, the judge could definitely order what was asked for and could could go further by adding on his own evaluations if he feels they are in the best interests of the girls. Among other things, he can order a guardian ad litem for the girls, ask that child protective services get involved, even remove them from Alice's home (though I very much doubt that will happen).

ETA: I don't think Alice yet fully appreciates what this has unleashed. When they were doing collaborative, she had a lot more control over what could happen. Now that it's in the hands of the courts ... it's in the hands of a judge who gets to make the decisions. And it's fairly certain she won't be happy with what he decides.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
AB: Bianca's response to the TRO petition is devastating. We learned that the overnight visit was Alice's idea, two independent witnesses were alarmed by the children's behavior, and Ioan will ask to continue the custody trial to get psych evaluations and therapy for the children.

I'm not sure what the point of therapy is if they remain with AE. She will stop them going.

AB: Weird how @alisonboshoff appears to have lost interest in the story. I guess she served her purpose already.

The current DM article is a witch for Alice. I don't think a smirky photo will get her out of this one.

AB: I will but the hearing is on Friday and I doubt I'll get something out before then.

Can't wait for the next video. She gets way more views than AE's socks.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
"Homeschooling" appears to include teaching your child how to abuse your ex on the Twitter.
Yeah, love to see the school curriculum at l'ecole de Alice ... we should make a list of possible subjects. I imagine cleaning sick after a vodka binge would be there.

• Sick
Reactions: 23
I was curious about their judge for Friday.
He has 17+ years of experience in family law as an attorney.
He was nominated judge 1.5 years ago.

One site that gives ratings only had 2 for him so far.

One, from 17 May 2023 gave him the max number of stars (10) and stated:
"Josh is a good and fair judge he not Pro mom or Pro Dad, he will solve problems and use best interest of children to solve problems. He is good."

The second one, earlier, from November 2022, gave him 0 stars and stated:
" Freeman simply dispenses rulings based on a strict reading of the code without any regard for the conduct of counsel or issues of fairness."

Cali Courts PR text states:

Whether resolving a property dispute or a custody one, or dealing with allegations of domestic violence, Judge Josh Freeman Stinn is always looking for the correct method or approach to make sure that the parties feel protected by the rule of law. ā€œIn our toolbox weā€™ve got certain tools, but my sense is that if I dispatch the appropriate one that can be brought to bear on the problem, then we can correct mistakes,ā€ he explained.

So, here's hoping that he will do something to help the girls.
Also, I feel sorry for him having to deal with this case :(

Reactions: 20
I keep coming back to the quote "the babies can stand up for me or they can duck off" She said that in front of the girls, soon after Ioan finally left. She set her stall out early doors - it's literally my way or the highway. Her 'love' (she has never loved anything but herself of course) is contingent and conditional on her babies "standing up" for her.
Imagine being a child and being under constant threat/fear of your mother, whom you believe to be your sole remaining parent (thanks to your mother poisoning you against your father), abandoning you. Imagine what you'd find yourself doing in your efforts to keep your mother on side purely to make sure you aren't thrown out. Imagine how that would warp a delicate growing mind. That's been Elsie's existence since August 2020 and probably before. And I don't doubt that, as some other posters have pointed out, she now also feels responsible for Alice's very life itself.
I absolutely liken her current mental state to a completely brainwashed and emotionally abused cult victim.
Two other things I bear in mind are the fact that Ioan himself, the only person who actually knows her, sees her as an abuse victim behaving out of character, and that it's very likely she reads here herself.
That bit about Elsie and since 2020. In my work and as a mum I see a lot of wacky kid behaviour coming off the back off covid and lockdowns. Imagine that plus whats been going on in their family and youve got some seriously distressed girls. Its so sad.

Elsie is 9, 2 years of chaos at home and society at large, thats nearly a quarter of her whole life.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Alice who couldnā€™t manage kindergarten flash cards has been homeschooling Ella. Aye rightā€¦

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 53
Yes, the judge could definitely order what was asked for and could could go further by adding on his own evaluations if he feels they are in the best interests of the girls. Among other things, he can order a guardian ad litem for the girls, ask that child protective services get involved, even remove them from Alice's home (though I very much doubt that will happen).
So he's unlikely to do the one thing that could make a difference? hmm

The longer this drags out for, the worse it will get.

If the kids aren't removed, the only thing that will make a difference is no child support.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.