Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep coming back to why did Alice ask if Ioan was taking the kids the next day after the alleged grave assault?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She set her stall out early doors - it's literally my way or the highway. Her 'love' (she has never loved anything but herself of course) is contingent and conditional on her babies "standing up" for her.
Alice Trump.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Time for themed ads! 😂😂

Suddenly I am shown an ad for an NYT article: A crocodile laid eggs after 16 years alone. Something was odd about them.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do we think Ella will turn up to court on Friday? After all mAlice has got everything she wanted out of this situation with the help of bestie Bogoff and the DM fanning the flames with all of the articles before even Ellas documents were uploaded by the court. Will mAlice risk court ordered MH and drug assessments for her and the kids?
I doubt it.
Unfortunately, I think there’s going to be some kind of mental health or medical emergency contrived by Malice to prevent Ella from attending. Or she’ll have a panic attack for real.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Alice is going to be so furious, Daily Mail has 5 articles covering the court documents - and none of them are pro-Alice. Alice will have gone mental on Alison trying to get her to take down the articles. I guess that is the end of the beautiful friendship of Alice and Alison 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 48
About pushing Bubba (poor baby). It's all about how strong the push was and how the foot was turned. Hard to know from no details.

I have a friend who's afraid of dogs and when she has one coming at her, friendly, wanting a pet and wagging his tail, she'd push him away. Not with force, just to keep him away. It takes three or four of those for dogs to take a hint. It could be the girls just did that.

I don't think the court papers mean to say they hurt the dog. I think the dog story was used by all three to point out that the girls behaved unexpectedly unreasonably overall. Being unfrindly to a happy pet they know is a good indicator that they were deliberately trying to ruin the evening.
Oh yeah definitely - I think it’s safe to say that the intent was to rebut B’s attempts at using her happy dog as a way of connecting with the girls and that’s why it’s such a potent story - it just encapsulates that total rebuttal of someone’s attempts to connect with you.

She knows they love that dog which is why she treated it with such distain. Sounds a bit pop psychology but rejecting the dog is a rejection of I&B and all their attempts to win her round

I honestly don’t know how they kept their cool but then I guess they know what those kids have been living with and ultimately what’s driving the behaviour 😢

Reactions: 28
I keep coming back to why did Alice ask if Ioan was taking the kids the next day after the alleged grave assault?
Maybe there wasn't enough of a bruise so a further plot was hatched?

Also, if everything you do and say is a lie, it's hard to keep up with yourself.

Reactions: 21
Alice is going to be so furious, Daily Mail has 5 articles covering the court documents - and none of them are pro-Alice. Alice will have gone mental on Alison trying to get her to take down the articles. I guess that is the end of the beautiful friendship of Alice and Alison 😂
The scene in WeHo right now 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The AG account is back and it’s NOT Alice, okay?! 🙄 only tweeting the same things that all of these other random AE supporting accounts have been saying for three weeks+
IMG_4867.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
probably because they forgot to call the police the day before. probably the plan was they go visitation on saturday and then call police due to the bruises
The AG account is back and it’s NOT Alice, okay?! 🙄 only tweeting the same things that all of these other random AE supporting accounts have been saying for three weeks+ IMG_4867.jpeg
tbh this is Karen (literally), not Alice

Reactions: 20
probably because they forgot to call the police the day before. probably the plan was they go visitation on saturday and then call police due to the bruises

tbh this is Karen (literally), not Alice
Absolutely. It’s so messed up she would be planning something and still enjoying taunting him with the kids.

Reactions: 12
Hadn't she already requested the TRO the next day and reported the alleged assault to the police?

Reactions: 6
I honestly don’t know how they kept their cool
Not victim blaming but was it wise to agree an overnight with Bianca when the kids never met her before? I would smell the rat a mile off. To be fair, Ioan is not totally naive so he had the psychologist with him but what if the kids played nice and then went mental as soon as he left? He was only scheduled for 4 hours.

That said, this latest escalation is backfiring on the bleep so maybe it was the best thing to agree it.

Like AB said, you have to wait for them to duck up. And she did :)

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.