Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
---
omg Bear and Ioan are so cute together
Aha!
Who was missing Ioan's leather jackets? Still there!
And Bubba, the amazing flying dog!

They look lovely. Ioan's hair colour is cool. I worry that Bee looks so fragile...
---
Slightly off topic I suppose but has Malice mentioned any of her 501 as yet to undiagnosed ailments causing her intolerable pain lately? Her obsession and focus has obviously moved solely onto Twitter
Well noted. She's forgotten about these :)

And.... soon she will read here and then she'll remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This was one of the earliest visitation, the ones Ioan claims were going really well. Visitation and everything has been going tit ever since they had started to come to terms with the idea of being introduced to Bianca (Berry Knots, Vegan etc.), Alice ramped up things again when this came.

From his filing it appears like he had two normal visitations in the past 7 months (one appears to be Xmas, as it was the only one from his january filing in that timeframe where he didnt had anything to say). This is main reason why I think he intentionally went into the trap of overnight visitation AND Bianca, he 100 % knew this wasnt going to work.
---
This photo 😍
Good for them, out and about, while the bleep is festering in her own tit 💅

Edit:
Note in the article they say "their beloved pet" 😍
Also Ioan saying our dog 🥹

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Remembering just in time to be far too bed bound to wedge her fat feet into the ankles of her gold boots and stagger into court.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This was one of the earliest visitation, the ones Ioan claims were going really well. Visitation and everything has been going tit ever since they had started to come to terms with the idea of being introduced to Bianca (Berry Knots, Vegan etc.), Alice ramped up things again when this came.

From his filing it appears like he had two normal visitations in the past 7 months (one appears to be Xmas, as it was the only one from his january filing in that timeframe where he didnt had anything to say). This is main reason why I think he intentionally went into the trap of overnight visitation AND Bianca, he 100 % knew this wasnt going to work.
---
I support Yo & Bee 100 percent.

But if those spotless white trainers keep showing up with the pap walks.....

Like my shoes are literally filthier when I buy them at the store much less at a place while walking. How do they do that!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Like my shoes are literally filthier when I buy them at the store much less at a place while walking. How do they do that!
I had to look twice. I thought they were on the wrong feet 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bubba Bear must cheer you up on the worst of days, what amazing joie de vivre he has :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That reference was about Iris being subpoenaed the previous day. Still can’t understand why. They wanted to get rid of her for sure, but what was she subpoenaed for?
The only thing that vaguely makes any sense is trying to scare Iris off so she wouldn't chaperone anymore. Perhaps there were accusations made against Iris by Ella. My thinking is that they were not expecting Ioan to actually hire someone and for there to be an observer. Perhaps they were expecting Ioan to turn up alone or with Bianca but then he hired the psychologist to observe visitation

Reactions: 30

Okay I love a crisp white trainer, leather ones are an absolute pain to keep looking perfect, but if they are material. I soak mine in very hot water and washing up liquid and then put them through the washing machine...don't let them dry in the sun...it can turn them yellow...lost a few pairs from this 🙄
Seeing as we have shite weather in the UK usually, keeping your trainers white is an extreme sport 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Imagine knowing you needed a psychologist present to spend time with your own child

Im angry for Ioan! I think this may have actually made him and Bianca stronger, being able to support each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 43

Chalk? Tooth powder? Magick?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha! It was the Secret Celeb thread that first sent me here back when these threads were in single figures. I barely knew who these people were back then.
Ironically I didn’t know who Ioan was until mAlice started kicking off online and my friend told me to look into it lol. I’ve never seen anything he’s in, and have no interest to do so. Although I feel for them, it’s hardly because I’m a fan, it’s more because I’m human and capable of empathy lol.

I’m here and sticking around to see Alice eventually put in prison.

Reactions: 35
I kind of imagine Leon crouched down in a corner somewhere, hugging his knees and gently rocking… I bet she terrorised him.
I reckon Leon and Marie meet for drinks, do shots and congratulate themselves they don't have to take mAlice's calls anymore. Probably having "Survivor Club" T-shirt made

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It’s okay to find Ella’s behaviour appalling and criminal and feel sorry for her situation.
I was the scapegoat child in this situation. My sister and mum were a nightmare quite frankly.
I’ve mentioned before many times I’ve been no contact for many years and actively looking for my dad.
Having said that, I didn’t act out this way in similar circumstances. As a mother of many many teenagers it’s really unacceptable to behave this way although I understand why. My children have also been through a divorce with new siblings and a step parent to love. We aren’t the Waltons by any means although Jim-Bob will give me away at the wedding. I’ve mentioned the wedding before, right? 😜
I love how excited you are! It’s so inspiring.
I’ve gone through marriage to a narc and, whilst it gets lonely, I’m happier than I was when married so have a bit of fear/apprehension of going down that path again, especially with two littles (baybeeezzz???) to think about but people like you give me hope!

• Heart
I like how the last standing Alice ultras become more and more embarrassing

2023-06-21 23_24_19-(6) Andrea Burkhart 🐟🐟🐟🐟🏴‍☠️ on Twitter_ _Bianca's response to the TRO peti.png

Ioan and Bianca have done approximately zero Social Media posts about Alice, while Alice has done a few thousands, but sure they "brought the whole thing to social media in the first place" LMAO

I reckon Leon and Marie meet for drinks, do shots and congratulate themselves they don't have to take mAlice's calls anymore. Probably having "Survivor Club" T-shirt made
you are joking but divorce lawyers in LA do exactly this. I bet Alice is huge gossip among them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
In relation to what case or charge though? A judge has to order a subpoena don’t they, so there’s a case due to be heard (as at 20 May when it was served) could Marie have filed it?
Sorry, I’m a few pages behind! Has anyone done a search to see if there is a case against her?

Reactions: 5
I wish the daily mail would report what the psychologist said, ie their behaviour was exemplary. They aren't even putting across the contrary statements about what actually happened with the door!

• Angry
Reactions: 26
If it happened like this, then she made Marie party to the false allegation setup - are false allegations a crime? I suppose there’s perjury or contempt of court maybe?

Any of our knowledgeable Turdies have an opinion on this?
I'm unsure - but I think that mAlice's coversations with Marie may come under attorney-client priviledge

However I don't think a lawyer can knowingly mislead the Court so perhaps this is why Marie didn't file the RO application and Ella had to file herself. Perhaps mAlice sacked Marie for refusing to do it. It always seemed like a very strange thing that a lawyer would part ways with a client in a supposed DV crisis the day before a RO application was filed

I'm unsure - but I think that mAlice's coversations with Marie may come under attorney-client priviledge

However I don't think a lawyer can knowingly mislead the Court so perhaps this is why Marie didn't file the RO application and Ella had to file herself. Perhaps mAlice sacked Marie for refusing to do it. It always seemed like a very strange thing that a lawyer would part ways with a client in a supposed DV crisis the day before a RO application was filed
tbh Marie was never going to officially file no matter what. Alice has to pretend that the Restraining Order is Ella's idea and having her divorce lawyer file it against the dude she's fighting custody over would be rather funny

pretty sure kids are meant to have different lawyers than their parents

I guess Alice's official reasoning for firing Marie was that she allowed visitation to happen. but I suspect Marie tried to convince her to not let Ella file that RO as it opens a huge cans of worms for the custody case

WTF is Karen? Alice may have cuckooed the account. It might not be Karen anymore. FMs gonna enable, just as narcs gonna narc.
no writing style and topics fit 100 %. they were always super obsessed about Bianca getting deported.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.