Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I support Yo & Bee 100 percent.

But if those spotless white trainers keep showing up with the pap walks.....

Like my shoes are literally filthier when I buy them at the store much less at a place while walking. How do they do that!
😂 the white shoes are very popular in the US. And we have to keep them super white!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aaw. YoBee look cute. Al could try a million ways to break them apart and it won't happen.

I like how they dress. Clean chill.
---
😂 the white shoes are very popular in the US. And we have to keep them super white!
Nowadays they are even good enough for the French, so they are good enough for me! I might * cough * have a pair of white leather Pumas.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It must be killing her inside to see him not only surviving but thriving!

After reams of legal filings with Alice Evans ‘Alice’, Bianca Wallace ‘Bianca’ and so on I did smile a little at Bubba Bear ‘Bear’ 🐾🦴

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Ella, if you read here I just want to say it’s so important for you to know that you are not responsible for your mothers happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
They hadn’t fulfilled her narc supply of ending Ioan.
An overnight would have opened up the allegations Alice has been skirting all along.

You all know which ones I mean. Not going to give it oxygen. ✌🏻

• Sick
Reactions: 36
I had a thought. Is it possible that Bianca and Ioan haven't been and won't be served? That Alice never planned doing that, never planned this to go to court, she just wanted the media to report on B and I being oh so terrible to Ella? But what she didn't count on was Ioan issuing a statement regardless, and because it's public, even her bestie at Daily Mail couldn't spin it for her (plus she's mentioned herself as Satan's Little Helper).

Reactions: 22
I like how the last standing Alice ultras become more and more embarrassing

View attachment 2256990
Did anyone get MC's post about accutane causing birth defects before she deleted the account?

@welp are you going to pdf any of the MC sock tit like you did with DontabuseMinors?

Tone is just another AE sock, still banging on about Tamika

Tone "I can't swear on here! SO - Tamikipoo THE WORLD! It is all there!!! Well done Tam! Night all!!!! xxxxx"

Reactions: 19
I had a thought. Is it possible that Bianca and Ioan haven't been and won't be served? That Alice never planned doing that, never planned this to go to court, she just wanted the media to report on B and I being oh so terrible to Ella? But what she didn't count on was Ioan issuing a statement regardless, and because it's public, even her bestie at Daily Mail couldn't spin it for her (plus she's mentioned herself as Satan's Little Helper).
There's a proof of service document with yesterday's date on the list of filed documents.

Nevermind, I'm wrong - I don't understand the court system 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How embarrasing. I can’t imagine being almost 14 and my grown ass uncle behaving like that on Twitter. Going after Tamika randomly for no reason is bizarre. bleeping Fruitloop. He’s a sandwich short of a picnic that one.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I wish the daily mail would report what the psychologist said, ie their behaviour was exemplary. They aren't even putting across the contrary statements about what actually happened with the door!
Yeah this has really irritated my nips! 🤬
Cherry picking as usual, and dramatising on certain points, while ignoring the rest, typical DF!

Reactions: 16
I just saw an add for TV series The Thing About Pam, with Renee Zellweger in some weird face and body prosthetics and immediate thought that's big Al.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Tone claimed they were served on friday, Ella just hasnt filed the receipt, but they have done so many formal errors in this application that this is no surprise lol
Did anyone get MC's post about accutane causing birth defects before she deleted the account?

@welp are you going to pdf any of the MC sock tit like you did with DontabuseMinors?

Tone is just another AE sock, still banging on about Tamika

Tone "I can't swear on here! SO - Tamikipoo THE WORLD! It is all there!!! Well done Tam! Night all!!!! xxxxx"
I will do a imgur with all of the accounts that slipped up enough in my opinion to be Alice, but....not today. And yes, I got that one
An overnight would have opened up the allegations Alice has been skirting all along.

You all know which ones I mean. Not going to give it oxygen. ✌🏻
tbh its surprising that the matchplan wasnt to be nice to Bianca and lure them into a false secturiy (the therapist was only hired till 6 pm) to then wheel out the big accusations
There's a proof of service document with yesterday's date on the list of filed documents.
No, this is Bianca's proof of service of her serving Alice with her declarations

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Tone claimed they were served on friday, Ella just hasnt filed the receipt, but they have done so many formal errors in this application that this is no surprise lol

I will do a imgur with all of the accounts that slipped up enough in my opinion to be Alice, but....not today. And yes, I got that one

tbh its surprising that the matchplan wasnt to be nice to Bianca and lure them into a false secturiy (the therapist was only hired till 6 pm) to then wheel out the big accusations

No, this is Bianca's proof of service of her serving Alice with her declarations
Thanks for the correction - I was wondering why it said it was filed by Bianca and now I understand why!

Reactions: 9
Thanks.

The GG account is still active. Seems to be more adult lately but I think it's a shared account.

GG: On school camp we came across a HUGE snake. We all walked quietly past, it was asleep. My friend screamed and hyperventilated so much I thought she'd wake it up!

Alice trademarks CAPS!

Reactions: 11
Interestingly one of Alice's socks wrote this on June 5. Wonder if Anne tried to be fair to heron how hopeless this RO request is lol
1.png

Thanks.

The GG account is still active. Seems to be more adult lately but I think it's a shared account.

GG: On school camp we came across a HUGE snake. We all walked quietly past, it was asleep. My friend screamed and hyperventilated so much I thought she'd wake it up!

Alice trademarks CAPS!
I dont have GG under suspicion, they never said anything that sounds like Alice or inside info or anything

Reactions: 17
The only thing that vaguely makes any sense is trying to scare Iris off so she wouldn't chaperone anymore. Perhaps there were accusations made against Iris by Ella. My thinking is that they were not expecting Ioan to actually hire someone and for there to be an observer. Perhaps they were expecting Ioan to turn up alone or with Bianca but then he hired the psychologist to observe visitation
But they showed up without Elsie's leotard. So there was always a plan to get Ioan to take them back to the apartment. For Alice to cause a scene? Or for them to refuse to leave with Ioan and cause a scene that Alice videotapes? Who knows?

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.