Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #181 I believe Alice's actions are child abuse.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy Moly what the actual duck! Been incredibly busy with family, as well as philthy scofield and #dumbprince & #stupidwife, I'm just skimming most of the latest threads, she's a monster and this shitshow she's dragged her kids into it, poor Ioan and beautiful Bianca, I hope the judge throws it out, locks up the blob fish and orders the eldest E into a mental health facility and intensive therapy for the little E (who I feel the most sorry for). I don't think that they (manipulate pair) will show up on 23rd, but she got headlines (of crap) from her mate Alison Fuckoff you know the fact checking journalist from dm 🤪.
My spoiler skill is limited, so I'll ask anyway, but is it just me who hasn't got a bookmark thingy or my avatar?
And the littlest DP granddaughter turned one the other week, definitely growing up way to fast.
Sending love and hugs to all that need it, especially after the shitshow by her and her poor girls or if rl sucks 😘🥰🤗
Now back to the grind stone for a few minutes

• Heart
Reactions: 34
How embarrasing. I can’t imagine being almost 14 and my grown ass uncle behaving like that on Twitter. Going after Tamika randomly for no reason is bizarre. bleeping Fruitloop. He’s a sandwich short of a picnic that one.
It's Alice. I'll bet on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Holy Moly what the actual duck! Been incredibly busy with family, as well as philthy scofield and #dumbprince & #stupidwife, I'm just skimming most of the latest threads, she's a monster and this shitshow she's dragged her kids into it, poor Ioan and beautiful Bianca, I hope the judge throws it out, locks up the blob fish and orders the eldest E into a mental health facility and intensive therapy for the little E (who I feel the most sorry for). I don't think that they (manipulate pair) will show up on 23rd, but she got headlines (of crap) from her mate Alison Fuckoff you know the fact checking journalist from dm 🤪.
My spoiler skill is limited, so I'll ask anyway, but is it just me who hasn't got a bookmark thingy or my avatar?
And the littlest DP granddaughter turned one the other week, definitely growing up way to fast.
Sending love and hugs to all that need it, especially after the shitshow by her and her poor girls or if rl sucks 😘🥰🤗
Now back to the grind stone for a few minutes
Click your avatar and the bookmark is directly on your right.

Reactions: 4
Presume that’ll be Ella; her captor can’t let her leave the house for just any old reason.
no, Ioan filed it for his case (dunno if for himself or any witness), bit curious given that he hasnt actually replied yet technically

Reactions: 19
I dont have GG under suspicion, they never said anything that sounds like Alice or inside info or anything
I do. It's sus af.

GG name and shame.png

A DM comment: These two are obsessed with each other. They say thin line between love and hate, really think they should get back together

*Slow hand clap*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
tbh Marie was never going to officially file no matter what. Alice has to pretend that the Restraining Order is Ella's idea and having her divorce lawyer file it against the dude she's fighting custody over would be rather funny

pretty sure kids are meant to have different lawyers than their parents

I guess Alice's official reasoning for firing Marie was that she allowed visitation to happen. but I suspect Marie tried to convince her to not let Ella file that RO as it opens a huge cans of worms for the custody case
Does Ella have her own lawyer? Is it likely that the court will appoint a Guardian at Litem for each of the kids?

Reactions: 8
no, Ioan filed it for his case (dunno if for himself or any witness), bit curious given that he hasnt actually replied yet technically
It’s filed in his case; I still can’t get into the site (seems to be down or loading very slowly as in painfully slowly) so it just refers to his case. Doesn’t mean he filed it.

Reactions: 23
So what has Iris been subpoenaed for on 20 May 23? Where is she called to give evidence?
has Iris been subpoenaed as I's witness for the custody hearing, I know she was named as a witness, but would she have to receive a formal subpoena to appear? That might have been the subpoena that she was issued on May 20.

Reactions: 9
It’s filed in his case; I still can’t get into the site (seems to be down or loading very slowly as in painfully slowly) so it just refers to his case. Doesn’t mean he filed it.
it says "filed by Respondent"

Does Ella have her own lawyer? Is it likely that the court will appoint a Guardian at Litem for each of the kids?
Ioan has mentioned that he will ask the court to appoint lawyers to the kids

Reactions: 20
Right…
So Alice through the lawyers (and therefore evidenced) asked for an over night. Made sure Ioan was doing the school run then gymnastics class with Elsie while collecting Ella from the police station. What a major red flag, anyway…
She deliberately forgets to give the vital equipment for a gymnastics class, the leotard, hoping to orchestrate a PI capturing footage of him near her new place and/or the kids kicking off near her place. This didn’t go as planned because Ioan had Dr Octo and took Elsie to the Grove. Alice calls Ella to inquire why they weren’t at Alice’s yet. This went against the plan so Ella kicked off. They ended up at Ioan & Bianca’s apartment ahead of time and Ella deciders to kick off. Throwing milk on the bed, smearing mustard and writing duck, throwing oats all over Ioan and an incident with Bubba as yet unconfirmed as anything other than “moved with her foot”. She’s made a run for the door calling Bianca a slut and telling her not to bleeping touch her, went to leave and the incident at the door which is disputed by Ella and Bianca. Little Elsie goes along and they both run away, witnessed by Iris who also audio records this. There’s no mention of Gloria in any of the statements other than Ella’s. They catch up with them as they go with one of Elsie’s friend’s dad. Then Alice wants an over night the next night?? Is told no so calls the police to report the “assault”. This again doesn’t go in her favour so she contacts Marie to get an RO, Marie disagrees and gets fired. Alice writes Ella’s statement for the RO.

What an absolute tit show.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
has Iris been subpoenaed as I's witness for the custody hearing, I know she was named as a witness, but would she have to receive a formal subpoena to appear? That might have been the subpoena that she was issued on May 20.
Maybe. A subpoena will either call you to attend to give evidence, or for you to hand over evidence to be seen at court.

Reactions: 9
it says "filed by Respondent"

Ioan has mentioned that he will ask the court to appoint lawyers to the kids
Yes, but that could mean it pertains to one of their witnesses. I still can’t get into the site so I don’t know yet.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.