Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I got the impression it was to pick her phone off the floor, but could have completely misunderstood.
will gird self and go for a reread.

have to say, one consequence that hasn’t been considered is if there is a wish to get Ella into modelling. They’ve just completely nixed that. Young, up and coming models have to be very this is what the client wants, this is what you are doing and if you are representing the brand then you will not do anything that brings it into disrepute. Someone having public meltdowns isn’t going to be top of their wish list. Even the supermodels of the 1980’s had to have a proven track record before they could start calling the shots.
Yeah, Alice and Ella can forget that dream, not that Ella ever had a chance. There are too many girls with super model moms or celebrity moms trying to get into modeling, Ella doesn't have a model mother (😂) or a famous enough father. And of course her ‘problems’ would also keep her out of the business.

Reactions: 28
For those asking how B is putting up with this, I'm afraid I can confirm from bitter experience that supporting your partner through the abuse when the children are being withheld is the easy bit.

When my partner finally got access ordered by the court, that is when it was hardest for me. That was when I started to get accused of abuse (sound similar?!) My child (age only 6!) has also been accused of abuse, I'm surprised she hasn't turned on the dog yet!!

When his son is in my house I second guess everything I say and all my actions. I don't like letting our kids run off and play together (despite the fact they love each other!) Because if they bicker then my child will be accused of bullying. Everything is reporting back and everything is twisted into a sick narrative. The ex now has an actual window into our home so now her accusations are normally based on some form of truth which have been twisted into a sick narrative.

Our AE thankfully now has periods of time when she goes quiet (no normal person can sustain AE's levels!) But when she does kick off it's usually about me. My partner is amazing and extremely level headed. But it does cause arguments sometimes, and that's exactly what she wants!!! It's also now that sometimes we both think 'is this really worth it'. We are still extremely strong together and in love and I'm so happy he has his son back. But life was easier for me when his son was being withheld.

I pray that the courts take Ioan's concerns extremely seriously. However we never did manage to prove parental alienation and when we tried and submitted evidence the judge dismissed it as my partner trying to get revenge. So knowing the court system I don't think it's a given she will get her comeuppance unfortunately.....

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Does anyone else think the Daily Mail is trying to backtrack by posting all these new articles?

Too late fuckos, hope Ioan sues the hell out of you.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 13.20.51.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Try my best to catch-up and failing lol

AE is doing some serious damage to her daughters. They need removed ASAP. Has there been any documents uploaded? I'll keep reading through but work and kids are keeping me busy right now so very behind.

Reactions: 16
I feel a bit bad for Big E. The impact of her behaviour now and the humiliation she will feel about it when if she develops insight will always haunt her. Every additional incident will magnify the internal pain when it hits and she doesn’t have the luxury of being able to forget or reframe any of it. It’s all there for the world to see and it’s quite brutal even for an observer.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
She's 14. She spent 12 years of her life being raised by her Father and mostly a nanny. I'm out of excuses.

I know many humans who overcame much worse abuse than being raised by Alice for 2 years. They are not like this.
I am not giving Ella a pass but the abuse went on for much longer than this. As Ioan said in his declaration "Alice has verbally abused and undermined me in front of the girls throughout their lives." The girls see abusive relationships as normal. DV has a terrible affect on kids even if they just witness it and are not directly abused themselves.

I wish IG had left WAY earlier. Even better, never married the megacunt!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Does anyone else think the Daily Mail is trying to backtrack by posting all these new articles?

Too late fuckos, hope Ioan sues the hell out of you.

View attachment 2255771
its basically the same articles everytime missing the key facts. but always credited with different authors lol (methinks Alice's mate is banned from reporting about it and the inters fight over the credit lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
In the statement from the psychologist, the highlighted text is curious.

I wonder what Alice was telling Ella, and also how she managed to "immediately phone" Ella once Ioan and Elsie had gone to buy a leotard? What a remarkable coincidence...

View attachment 2255739
Because Ella was instructed by Alice to make sure she got her dad home for the forgotten leotard,and alice phoned her wondering where they were!

Reactions: 20
DM are still referring to it as a "row" and a "food fight" which boils my piss.

It was criminal damage and verbal and physical abuse again I & B (&BB).

Rows and food fights are a two way thing...which this was very clearly not.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
This is heartbreaking. Not enough dads can or will fight against parental alienation so I’m really happy that loan is fighting for those girls because one day they will hopefully look back and see their mother hated their father more than she loved them and their father did everything in his power to get them the help they need. Hopefully these girls can be helped and go on to have happy healthy lives. Those poor children, my heart breaks for them. They’ve been brainwashed and manipulated and I’ll have to be mindful of that before I say anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
its basically the same articles everytime missing the key facts. but always credited with different authors lol (methinks Alice's mate is banned from reporting and the inters fight over the credit lol)
Chief showbiz writer, it sounds like she gets to decide who writes what and whose name is put on it. It would also explain why they’re rehashing old news from a year ago and not focusing on the key points.

Reactions: 18
Ella has been groomed by her mother. Ioan’s statement show at first a confused, bewildered 11 year old, struggling to cope with her mother’s behaviour.

She’s had two more years of coercive control and for the last 12 months has been isolated from everyone by her groomer.

At 13 most kids know right from wrong but Ella is not most kids.
Of course she isn’t. At age 13 Ella doesn’t go to school, doesn’t have any real life friends, doesn’t go out and doesn’t have fun. Instead, she’s in a house with an unhinged mother, spending her time in a virtual online world. At the same time, she constantly listens to her mother’s insane rants 24/7, unable to get away.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Because Ella was instructed by Alice to make sure she got her dad home for the forgotten leotard,and alice phoned her wondering where they were!
I know, I was being sarcastic 🤣

The neutral language the psychologist used amused me, he knows Alice planned it, everyone knows Alice planned it, but he had to say "almost immediately" Alice phoned Ella, as he's a professional and is sticking to the facts.

The facts have tripped Alice up.

Reactions: 31
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
A minor celebrity and his ex-wife are always in court. He has half custody. I'm not saying he isn't a little out there or hasn't been the problem at times. I'm sure he has been at times. I don't know their whole history. But his ex brings him to court over everything, accusation after accusation, and the judge throws everything out usually. He is bonded with his kids and fights for them. They've never gone years being estranged from them, though. That was Ioan's mistake with Elsie. What this man ended up doing was putting a video system covering every inch of his home except the bathrooms, where the kids can change, shower, et cetera in privacy. He set this up just to protect himself from any accusations by his ex, so he can spend quality time with his kids. He never watches the video. It's just kept in case he ever needs to rebut anything.

One day the police showed up at his door. The wife had called them accusing him of something. I can't remember what the accusation was. He told them: That did not happen. Come in. I can pull up the video feed of that exact time. The cops were amazed he had that. He told them that with his situation with his ex and accusations all the time he has to. He went and pulled it up, and his wife was lying. And the cops apologized and left. He told the interviewer he does that to protect himself. He told the interviewer that he goes to court so much that he is broke, has spent millions upon millions, but that his kids are his world.

So that Elsie can start spending time with her dad, WITHOUT Ella around to influence her and lead her, this is what I would encourage. No time away from Elsie after this. He needs to keep reinforcing visitation with her, not let another week lapse, even over this. Time is very important right now with the changes happening with Elsie, the PA getting stronger. He needs to see her for his visitation, without a minder there, at least at his home. He can't bond with his kids with some person around all the time. I get why it has been extremely necessary. But he needs some time with his child without the minder. So Ioan doing what this guy did would protect him from crazy Alice allegations and helps him to undo some of the damage with his child by spending time with her where she can relax and just be. No Bianca for quite a while. He needs to re-establish trust with his child and work on receiving respect from Elsie. He needs to get back that bond with Elsie and let her know she's safe. Then no matter Alice's efforts, it won't have the same effect. Her dad will be her safe haven. Bianca can spend the time out of the apartment for the few hours Elsie spends there, like she has been doing.

Ioan and Ella should have no contact for now and hopefully, the judge will order Ella into therapy right away and also Elsie.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.