Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would love to know what the incidences were at school. I can imagine Ella being very headstrong from an early age.

Reactions: 18
I am wondering if Ella tried to reach back in and hit or assault B and B closed the door to protect herself and that's why she was visibly shaking. Maybe they didn't report that way to protect E from getting assault charges added?
I’d say pouring food on her fathers head and shoving him and also B while calling her a bleeping slut is possibly enough for an assault charge?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
what you are suggesting is completely illegal in California, unless he gets a court order for it

also your idea has a flaw: the kids mainly refuse the chaperone because they prevent false accusations. same applies to a camera This isnt about a stranger preventing us to bond with daddy. tho I guess that does apply more to Ella
Nope. You can record in your own home. These days everybody over here has in home security cameras. You are able to have a live 24/7 feed of your entire home. You can monitor your entire home that way. That's probably what he has. One of the brands that is popular over here is called SimplySafe.

Reactions: 21
I know Ioan and his family ‘irl’ and have since I was a kid (he’s older than me, met him in his late teens.) Last saw the family at a funeral in 2018. They never took to Alice for various reasons, unsure if I can say why on here.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So this being Ella’s case against I&B, what is the process for Big Al to see the consequences, or will she continue to evade it like she has with the ongoing breaking of the DVRO? Will I’s evidence of her influence over Ella and role in this mess just be incorporated into the custody case thus kicking the can down the road as it’s likely that will be postponed?

If she is brought into account, I can see a backed into a corner Big Al turning on Ella…”it was all her idea your honour. She’s been blackmailing me for two years. I’m just a struggling single mum with an ironic illness and 80% bedbound. I’m a victim of wholesale abuse by Ella, Ioan, Bianca, Bubba Bear, Tamika, Iris, the Octogenarian Psychologist, Anne, Marie, Leon, my Dad, my Stepmother…”
The consequences will be at the custody hearing. Ioan needs to subpoena the information about all of those sock accounts to show it is indeed Alice. He needs actual proof of what she has been doing. He can't just allege it. The court wants proof.

She can't blame Elsie for setting this up. She is the one who suggested the overnight and approved that they meet Bianca. Ioan has proof with all of the emails back and forth, attorneys involved, et cetera.. But, yeah, big Al will claim she only went by what Ella told her.

Still, all of these building blocks will be huge in the custody hearing and show how insane Alice is with those sock accounts and vicious and breaking the DVRO on social media. The Court will be very disturbed by what went on that day, and other visitation leading up to it.
---
Nope. You can record in your own home. These days everybody over here has in home security cameras. You are able to have a live 24/7 feed of your entire home. You can monitor your entire home that way. That's probably what he has. One of the brands that is popular over here is called SimplySafe.
Exactly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I’d say pouring food on her fathers head and shoving him and also B while calling her a bleeping slut is possibly enough for an assault charge?
Possibly but I can’t see Ioan taking that path and ruining her life further.

Reactions: 11
I know Ioan and his family ‘irl’ and have since I was a kid (he’s older than me, met him in his late teens.) Last saw the family at a funeral in 2018. They never took to Alice for various reasons, unsure if I can say why on here.
Although I am dying to know, for Ioan’s sake I would not say.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am wondering if Ella tried to reach back in and hit or assault B and B closed the door to protect herself and that's why she was visibly shaking.
The information in the filings is vague enough that we're coming up with variations on what might have happened. I envision it as Ella opening the door to leave and turning around to make sure Elsie was behind her at the same time Bianca tried to close the door to keep the dog in. Ella stuck her arm in to keep the door from closing and dropped the phone outside. Bianca stepped back and Ella opened the door and picked up her phone as she and Elsie made for the stairwell. But I could be wrong.

Reactions: 4
duck. Alice will lose custody and then she will try to murder Ioan and Bianca.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
There are two positives for Ioan as I see it. And both (one kind of stemming from another) are, strangely enough, mAlice 1. She has proven time and time again that she is actually quite remarkably stupid 2. She really does not understand how the world and technology works
She is leaving muddy prints and digital dna all over and everything by she does is extremely traceable. How much that means for the courts remains to be seen though..

Reactions: 30
This is heartbreaking. Not enough dads can or will fight against parental alienation so I’m really happy that loan is fighting for those girls because one day they will hopefully look back and see their mother hated their father more than she loved them and their father did everything in his power to get them the help they need. Hopefully these girls can be helped and go on to have happy healthy lives. Those poor children, my heart breaks for them. They’ve been brainwashed and manipulated and I’ll have to be mindful of that before I say anymore.
I see Fathers4Justice have picked this up

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I can’t imagine the emotional pain Ioan must have felt at Ella’s behaviour- throwing oats over him is as close to physically assaulting him without physically assaulting him as you can get.
No it's still assault. If this isn't stopped I dread to think what she will throw at him next.

The most disturbing bit I find is that Ella kept jabbing Bianca, telling her not to touch her, calling her a bleeping slut and then left giggling. This isn't a bleeping joke, it's the rest of your life Ella.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
The fact that the qualified psychologist present says that Ella showed no sign of injury or distress but instead was laughing and giggling as she ran and attempted to evade Ioan like it was one big game will hopefully carry a lot of weight with the judge.

Am I imagining it or was mAlice not court ordered not to contact the girls during visitation at an earlier hearing? I mean it is obvious that the girls were instructed to get Ioan back to mAlice's apartment for some sort of recorded showdown as they tried multiple times to get him to go to mAlice. It is clear that she tracks them as it sounds like mAlice was blowing up their phones when she thought no one was around - like during Ella's "panic attack" and when they went to the changing rooms at the gym.

If I was Ioan I would also check my phone for any spyware/trackers that Ella might have downloaded and my car for airpods/trackers

• Sick
Reactions: 42
I think most agree the dog was ‘pushed’, but didn't they call Bear ‘the f**king dog’?
When I read the dog was pushed with a foot I wonder how hard this was when coupled with what was said (the bleeping dog).

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.