Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still stuck as I cannot see how Ella can live with Ioan;there’s too high a risk of serious violence and I think it would be too risky even without Bianca there.

If the girls do go to him he needs to take them out of LA for a while to reset. I suspect he will have to pay for intensive inpatient care for the oldest.

What a mess.

Reactions: 25
My Spidey Senses say it was done to keep Iris away from chaperoning, and to isolate him.
An octogenarian ex-Olympic sprinter wasn’t factored in
(It’s part of the only looking at things from one angle again. Remove Iris = no chaperone.. haha.
What, you’ve found another - that was the plant <shuttunfuttunrutten DickmDastardly>
Well the subpoena seems to have been served 20 may, overnight was in discussion from 11 may onwards between lawyers and scheduled for 26 may...so it seems to me like she agreed the overnight then tried to remove the chaperone

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
This was one of MC's last tweets.

No Alice, you utter cretin, the fact that they only want to be with their mother is absolutely proof you have alienated them.

And we know you're high conflict, there's a wealth of information across your social media postings, Ioan's legal documents, the Daily Mail reporting on your social media posts from the last few years, the carpark video...

"Nasty" is another favourite word of Alice's to use.

View attachment 2255610
'Nasty" is also Trump's favourite descriptor for anyone who contradicts him, is a woman, or a woman who contradicts him.
Alice and Trump could be identical twins (and in many ways, her face has morphed into his - we just have to wait for the orange bronzer to appear. He too only has a few hairs which he lacquers into shape). Put them in the same cell and let them finish each other off like the rabid pit bulls they are.
I wish I hated to say the following, but I don't at all: it would be in everyone's best interest if Alice had a massive and fatal heart attack at this point. It would give the children peace, IG closure, BW relief, the Gruffudds a sense of release. She serves no purpose being alive. She does nothing good or positive for anyone in the world. She has contributed nothing to the fount of knowledge, has made no mark in terms of being decent or kind, and has never merited the amount of arrogance she displays. She's a waste of life, taking resources that others deserve far, far more than she. She's a time-waster, a narcissistic abuser, a thug and a coward, and wouldn't be missed. It would be best for Ella, to allow her to revert to being a kid and having fun with friends, starting to date, plan her future and dream her dreams, rather than disappearing down a psychological black hole. It would be best for Elsie, stuck in that intolerable house with the infernal racket and misery and addictions.
I hardly ever, ever wish someone else harm, or wish that they were dead (usually applies only to Vladimir Putain, Trump, and other evildoers). But I just can't see another way out for everyone tainted by this monster's shadow.
I do pray for Ella every night.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I'm confusing myself on the various proceedings, but why was Iris issued with a subpoena on May 20th? This was before RO visit, and I can't think why Alice would want her as a witness for the custody battle.

Reactions: 6
Ioan has been several steps ahead of Alice throughout most of the separation process.

Not once has he spoken directly to the media. Instead, he's chosen to do what any caring parent would do, and take professional advice from a very capable team around him - his lawyers, psychiatrists, therapists, and probably others we don't know about.

No way Big Bird thought he'd have a child psychologist present that day, no way. She's so arrogant she thought she had fooled him with her "oh, my babeez can come and stay overnight with you and meet Bianca after all" act.

Remember, she branded herself as the "smartest person in the room", but the rest of her quote which we don't often state on Tattle was "I am not only the smartest person in the room, but I am also the person who has lost everybody. I have nothing left to lose." So he knew she was capable of this in her revenge quest. Dumbass and her idiot brother have been constantly signposting their actions on Twitter too, as they just cannot help themselves (as an aside, I think the brother now has a Twitter addiction).

The only thing he did which I disagreed with was the smiley dog walk which the paps captured after the Ella TRO story came out, but I have no idea if that was planned or it they were just caught on camera. Maybe Alice even arranged it, as she knew they would be out walking their dog in that area. We know the whole story of this situation, but the general public does not, so IMO that didn't look great. But if they were caught looked angry or sad, that would have also made the front pages of the tabloids too.
These days anyone with a camera phone and the Daily Mail photo desk number can be a pap.

As a cunning plan, even Baldrick would be giving it the side eye.

How many ways has it got derailed?
No Iris, but a child psychologist.
Have the girls overnight, let’s go through the lawyers and sign documents to say that’s what’s happening so we’re both covered.
Leave the leotard at home, let’s go buy a new one.
Go to the apartment, go performantive loco - no one challenges you.
Record saying ‘don’t touch me’ in front of impartial eye witness who say there was no touching.
Are allowed to go home (possibly to huge signs of relief)
Start legal proceedings with a story that is easily disprove .

Reactions: 32
This was one of MC's last tweets.

No Alice, you utter cretin, the fact that they only want to be with their mother is absolutely proof you have alienated them.

And we know you're high conflict, there's a wealth of information across your social media postings, Ioan's legal documents, the Daily Mail reporting on your social media posts from the last few years, the carpark video...

"Nasty" is another favourite word of Alice's to use.

View attachment 2255610
If I try and imagine the horror of what it’s like to be those girls, if I did want to go to my dad, I’d be terrified I’d be punished in the same way he has been! It makes my blood run cold. It surely is the very definition of trauma bonding.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
BIB - isn't she legally prevented from leaving the country with the girls due to the DVRO, if not the state of California even?
Yep, but Alice does not listen to the courts. She’s backed herself in to a corner.

I still hope she’s too lazy to get her fat arse in to gear to take action.

Maybe she’ll go for the breakdown knowing what a tit show it will be for Ioan trying to manage the girls.

She hasn’t got many options left.

At least the documentary crew will have it all on tape.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ella's whole behavior is manic. It's way beyond even her mother's behavior at this point. I hope Alice is proud of herself.
Ella has gone from being mother's little soldier, to being mother's little criminal. If something isn't done, Ella will have a criminal record and probably a spell in a jail or psychiatric hospital.

Ella is doing just what her mother wants her to do - she isn't worse than Alice - she's the same as Alice. For example Alice assaulted Ioan and now Ella does the same.

I also called it correctly when I said Ella assaulted Bianca.

"Ella came close to me and demanded that I move out of her way. She began to nudge me, shoving me with her hand and repeating, "Don't touch me, you bleeping slut. Don't touch me."

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
'Nasty" is also Trump's favourite descriptor for anyone who contradicts him, is a woman, or a woman who contradicts him.
Alice and Trump could be identical twins (and in many ways, her face has morphed into his - we just have to wait for the orange bronzer to appear. He too only has a few hairs which he lacquers into shape). Put them in the same cell and let them finish each other off like the rabid pit bulls they are.
I wish I hated to say the following, but I don't at all: it would be in everyone's best interest if Alice had a massive and fatal heart attack at this point. It would give the children peace, IG closure, BW relief, the Gruffudds a sense of release. She serves no purpose being alive. She does nothing good or positive for anyone in the world. She has contributed nothing to the fount of knowledge, has made no mark in terms of being decent or kind, and has never merited the amount of arrogance she displays. She's a waste of life, taking resources that others deserve far, far more than she. She's a time-waster, a narcissistic abuser, a thug and a coward, and wouldn't be missed. It would be best for Ella, to allow her to revert to being a kid and having fun with friends, starting to date, plan her future and dream her dreams, rather than disappearing down a psychological black hole. It would be best for Elsie, stuck in that intolerable house with the infernal racket and misery and addictions.
I hardly ever, ever wish someone else harm, or wish that they were dead (usually applies only to Vladimir Putain, Trump, and other evildoers). But I just can't see another way out for everyone tainted by this monster's shadow.
I do pray for Ella every night.
Ella needs to read Jeanette Curdy's memoir "I'm Glad My Mom Died".

• Heart
Reactions: 24
They obviously read my post and thought they should act 😬

Much more sort of “neutral” in tone than previous articles - no implied belief unlike Bogoffs efforts
I've just posted it again 🤦🏼‍♀️ I'm a few pages behind, saw it on the DF and posted it just in case

Reactions: 4
Ella needs to read Jeanette Curdy's memoir "I'm Glad My Mom Died".
That's on my reading list.

IMO Ella would be too young to process that book now, but it would help her when she's in her late teens/early 20s.

Reactions: 12
Wow. Have not been here for a while and everything has gone manic and not actually changed, all at once. No words.

Is anyone here planning to attend Comic Con out of curiosity? I could well have missed discussions and am useless searching on this site. Think I've managed to convince the other half to go...just want to throw some dollars our good man's way and add to the presence of people wanting to meet him and giving a hoot. What a time he and Bianca are going through, oy vey.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That's on my reading list.

IMO Ella would be too young to process that book now, but it would help her when she's in her late teens/early 20s.
It's a brilliant book - I loved it and as a rule I don't generally enjoy non fiction.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry for saying Ella kicked Bubba, I was reading the transcripts and read she moved the dog with her foot as a kick. I was imagining her kicking off and being the aggressor and saying “bleeping dog”. Although I think Ioan and Bianca were being careful with their wording here.

Reactions: 30
Wonder what expensive gift Alice gave Ella for carrying out her mission. Sure it didn’t all go to plan because of the witnesses and the non reactionary way B and I conducted themselves but still she kept on until she got a bruise.

Ella and her mum planned to film it by way of Ella live streaming it to her friends. The don’t touch me comments when she was doing the shoving. The dropping the phone to look like she was being attacked when she shoved her own arm in the door to get an injury. No wonder she was laughing as she ran away. All planned in advance and very chilling.

However, all this has demonstrated is that Ioan has the patience of a saint. Alice abused him over a long period of time and now she is abusing her children.

No wonder her legal rep left her. Nobody will touch her with a bargepole now.

Alice has a long list of misbehaving and people who have gone non contact with her. People do not go no contact without good reason. One maybe, but a whole series of them?

Reactions: 47
I don't think Ioan needs the chaperone anymore as any accusations Ella makes from now on will not be believed. She is a proven vexatious litigant now. The girls need to be removed from Alice and have no contact for a while, while their mental health is sorted out. Ella needs intensive counselling IMO. She has been isolated with her abuser for a year. No wonder she is so fucked up. I hope Alice is in violation of the DVRO and is arrested. Ioan has along road ahead of him, but hopefully once those girls are removed from Alice, things will improve. I hope the judge awards him full custody. I hope Ioan is filing an emergency custody request as we type.
---
Do you think Bianca will stick around much longer? This must be having a negative impact on her health.
I wouldn't blame her for bowing out, but I hope she doesn't for Ioan's sake. He needs her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.