Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, this stood out for me too. Therapy was working while the girls were going, girls warming to the idea of Bianca, remote bonding via cooking interests for Ella ( something Alice will never bond with her over or encourage no doubt). Then it seems Bianca was the one who suggested the Knots Berry Farm visit. Remember A's rage over that? Bribing them, she said IIRC, or words to that effect. She saw herself losing control over the kids and ramped it all up to 1000 after that, pulling them from therapy and school to avoid any positive alternative influences. She is the worst kind of scum.
yes suddenly the KnotsBerry Farm and vegan food parcel rage all makes sense! Looks like IG took 1 step forward with the girls and she rammed them a good ten steps back

Reactions: 44
Ella has a mouth like a sewer. How much did that private school cost? She’d fit in better on a trailer park 🫣😂😂

Reactions: 19
A celebrity and his ex-wife are always in court. He has half custody. I'm not saying he isn't a little out there or hasn't been the problem at times. I'm sure he has been at times. I don't know their whole history. But his ex brings him to court over everything, accusation after accusation, and the judge throws everything out usually. He is bonded with his kids and fights for them. They've never gone years being estranged from them, though. That was Ioan's mistake with Elsie. What this man ended up doing was putting a video system covering every inch of his home except the bathrooms, where the kids can change, shower, et cetera in privacy. He set this up just to protect himself from any accusations by his ex, so he can spend quality time with his kids. He never watches the video. It's just kept in case he ever needs to rebut anything.

One day the police showed up at his door. The wife had called them accusing him of something. I can't remember what the accusation was. Tom told them: That did not happen. Come in. I can pull up the video feed of that exact time. The cops were amazed he had that. He told them that with his situation with his ex and accusations all the time he has to. He went and pulled it up, and his wife was lying. And the cops apologized and left. He told the interviewer he does that to protect himself. He told the interviewer that he goes to court so much that he is broke, has spent millions upon millions, but that his kids are his world.

So that Elsie can start spending time with her dad, WITHOUT Ella around to influence her and lead her, this is what I would encourage. No time away from Elsie after this. He needs to keep reinforcing visitation with her, not let another week lapse, even over this. Time is very important right now with the changes happening with Elsie, the PA getting stronger. He needs to see her for his visitation, without a minder there, at least at his home. He can't bond with his kids with some person around all the time. I get why it has been extremely necessary. But he needs some time with his child without the minder. So Ioan doing what this guy did would protect him from crazy Alice allegations and helps him to undo some of the damage with his child by spending time with her where she can relax and just be. No Bianca for quite a while. He needs to re-establish trust with his child and work on receiving respect from Elsie. He needs to get back that bond with Elsie and let her know she's safe. Then no matter Alice's efforts, it won't have the same effect. Her dad will be her safe haven. Bianca can spend the time out of the apartment for the few hours Elsie spends there, like she has been doing.

Ioan and Ella should have no contact for now and hopefully, the judge will order Ella into therapy right away and also Elsie.
what you are suggesting is completely illegal in California, unless he gets a court order for it

also your idea has a flaw: the kids mainly refuse the chaperone because they prevent false accusations. same applies to a camera This isnt about a stranger preventing us to bond with daddy. tho I guess that does apply more to Ella

Reactions: 13
The homeschooling is Alice's punishment for Ioan refusing to pay the school fees. Great parenting right there.

Reactions: 29
I'm half keeping an eye on here, but am so busy with a deal at work, even though I work from home.
In a way I'm glad I'm busy at work, because what I read in those documents, have angered me, made me feel sick and upset me on behalf of I, B, E&E. All of this is Alice's fault, she is bleeping sick in the head.
I'll have a reread after I've finally finished work, if I have the stomach to read it again.
Thank you again for those that sourced the documents and those amongst us that work in the field of social services and psychology, for their input 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Any ideas on how old the psychologist is? He is named but somehow I don’t seem to find much about him besides his career info.

Reactions: 6
I also thought this tbh! Being the narc she is, she would want to see her plan come to fruition...I wonder if we will find out who she was on the phone to?
Aren't the girls on Ioan's phone plan? He can get a list of incoming/outgoing calls. Could he also get a rundown of text messages? That could prove insightful but I don't know whether that kind of information is stored by the service provider.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I keep thinking how Tone kept his account private until maybe just before the apartment incident happened? It was big tell something was going on since they love that we comment on him too. If Alice and her twitter minions are trying to act like there wasn’t a combined effort to get this info out there and act like fools, they are doing a terrible job.

I just noticed that the MC twitter account did delete. It was probably mentioned before but I scanned the posts to get caught up. It’s all still horrifying!

Reactions: 20
I am wondering if Ella tried to reach back in and hit or assault B and B closed the door to protect herself and that's why she was visibly shaking. Maybe they didn't report that way to protect E from getting assault charges added?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
To the lawyer peeps: does this mean that I & B were served or can they file a reply without being served?

Reactions: 7
Don't blame the victim. IG himself says he sees this whole fiasco as a consequence of Malice's child abuse. Ella has been on her own with that woman for an entire year, listening to the endless rants and drunken accusations and screaming narcissism. She's a child. She's being abused by her mother, coerced by her mother, coached by her mother and controlled by her mother.
Mummy Dearest has made it very clear that if the 'babies don't love [her], they can duck off.' Put yourself in Ella's shoes. She's not an adult.
I blame Alice, but somewhere inside Ella she knows what she is doing is wrong, she spent 12 years with her father, he would have taught her right from wrong. That said, Alice is to blame for all of this, she has literally poisoned those girls’ minds against their father.refused to let them get therapy, she wanted them angry and confused, easier for her to control them that way. I just hope the girls are removed from her soon, they do not need to be in the zip code as Alice. If they are left with Alice for 4 or 6 months, they will be beyond helping, Alice is that Toxic.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
What is the DM up to now, three articles? None of them favorable to Alice. It's almost as if they're bending over backwards to counter the accusation that one of their writers is in the bag. Nah, just a coincidence I'm sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Of course she isn’t. At age 13 Ella doesn’t go to school, doesn’t have any real life friends, doesn’t go out and doesn’t have fun. Instead, she’s in a house with an unhinged mother, spending her time in a virtual online world. At the same time, she constantly listens to her mother’s insane rants 24/7, unable to get away.
Exactly this. I began to realise my home life was fucked up when I was a child (under 10) because my friends' home lives weren't like this. Their homes were calm and happy and I loved going there for playdates and sleepovers. Then I dreaded coming back to my home. I doubt Ella has any real life friends to spend time with at their houses, so she has no frame of reference. And even Elsie, who spends a lot of time at friends' houses, has started acting up as the latest documents show.

By not going to school, Ella is also missing out on social interactions, and hearing about what normal people do. She won't be having PSE (personal and social education) lessons too, as there's no way Alice will be following that from a homeschooling curriculum, or she'll be giving her own twisted spin on it.

What really concerns me is that Ella is exposed to the internet far too. Most Tattlers won't be able to understand the ramifications of this, as 1) we are too old to have experienced that, as complete internet and social media immersion via laptops and phones is a relatively new thing, and 2) most of us would have had more responsible parents than Alice. Ella had a Twitter account at 10 years old, and I think she's been using Discord for a while too. It's horrific. As I've said, I'm sure a lot of her online friends are older than her, and perhaps older than they claim to be too.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Can these new docs get added to the wiki please 🙏 I would do it but I am technically incompetent 🤣 I’d end up screen shatting the wrong stuff

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.