Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if you bought into the story as older guy dumps wife for younger woman and have sympathy for her because of that (looking at you MN - other site) surely the utter ruin of the children will change opinion pronto.

Reactions: 31
Poor little lovely friendly Bubba Bear. To be excited to play and be pushed away and then to witness your family being attacked and upset, and all this commotion! And them not being available (due to running after the children) to comfort him! I just cant..

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Thinking about it I wonder if the subpoena was to obtain all recordings made by iris. are these the tapes that the guardians of the tapes are crowing about ?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
In the statement from the psychologist, the highlighted text is curious.

I wonder what Alice was telling Ella, and also how she managed to "immediately phone" Ella once Ioan and Elsie had gone to buy a leotard? What a remarkable coincidence...

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 12.52.52.png

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Alice destroys everyone she touches.
Unless they get away from her. Like I said before both girls need to be rescued from the madhouse before it escalates any more. It's very disturbing to see sweet little Elsie become mAlice 3.0. She will be exactly the same as mAlice 2.0 unless they are removed.

Also Elsie has been warped so much that she did this to Bubba "They pushed him away with their feet." :sick: :mad:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
My god, this is just truly horrendous - even worse than I expected. It’s horrific. The attacks on Ioan and Bianca (physical and verbal), Ella sneering at Ioan’s flat on a live phone call, kicking the poor dog - and Alice engineered it all.
Lurking on this post for ages but don’t post that often - when I read that I just imagined how powerless they both felt watching her ransack the flat, trying her best to utterly humiliate both of them, having to just let her throw food all over
and not being able to do anything about it.

I don’t think I would have had that level of restraint if that was me so even more kudos to yo and bee for being able to rise above it in such a febrile situation.

Rising above it because they know that’s what sensible adults do.

Reactions: 37

I wonder what Alice was telling Ella, and also how she managed to "immediately phone" Ella once Ioan and Elsie had gone to buy a leotard? What a remarkable coincidence...

View attachment 2255739
I thought that also…she was probably filming to see why they weren’t back at hers yet.

Reactions: 16
Lurking on this post for ages but don’t post that often - when I read that I just imagined how powerless they both felt watching her ransack the flat, trying her best to utterly humiliate both of them, having to just let her throw food all over

I don’t think I would have had that level of restraint if that was me so even more kudos to yo and bee for being able to rise above it in such a febrile situation.

It must be heartbreaking as these are still the same kids you cuddled and loved and laughed with 2 or so years ago. It will be like a grief for him, I’m sure he know realises he no longer recognises these kids but it’s his job to try to do everything he can to get them out of the situation they are in. He isn’t giving up for their sake not his, because he is literally torturing himself at each visit. I’m sure he is the only parent worried about their future whereas Alice and girls are literally only living in each moment to moment. It will be really interesting in custody to see whether she is able to even answer questions or give a plan for their futures without just bringing it straight back to it being Ioan’s fault. That point might be the time it all falls apart, as she is doing enough in the moment to keep them alive but they aren’t thriving, and they aren’t progressing. Both girls are mentally unwell. In reality Alice cannot handle Ioan’s depth of compassion and empathy and this fuels her rage. She knows this is the way to break him

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Bianca, at 31 years old, is more emotionally mature than 54-year-old Alice will ever be. I'm so full of admiration for her.

Notice the highlighted text too - she was holding the door for support, I presume because she was feeling weak (or not entirely strong) due to her health. I also hold onto doors or lean against walls for support sometimes due to my health conditions.

So there's no way she was strong enough to allegedly assault Ella, as Alice and that bleeping moron from New Zealand with the abuse fetish claim.

Screenshot 2023-06-21 at 12.59.33.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
You know, when some people say that Ioan's only mistake was to move in with Bianca so early, it wasn't. It wouldn't have made a difference if he'd stayed celibate for a decade - that witch would still have tried to destroy him and his relationship with the girls.

I'm so happy for him that he has a bit of happiness in his life to remind him that he doesn't deserve what he had to put up with all those years. I hope they go the distance, but even if they don't, he now knows what a grownup loving relationship is between two people who like and respect each other. Cos he sure as hell didn't have that with that crazy witch.
Absolutely!

Ioan should never have stuck his dick in crazy but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

Reactions: 19
What kind of mother allows all of this speculation about their own kids? She’s set Ella and Elsie up and their behaviour to be discussed and dissected because she sets up pap stories with her ugly pal Alison Fuckoff. Imagine using your own daughters in this way because their daddy had enough of your batshit and abusive behaviour. Shameful.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Even if you bought into the story as older guy dumps wife for younger woman and have sympathy for her because of that (looking at you MN - other site) surely the utter ruin of the children will change opinion pronto.
MN is absolutely blind on this issue. They are seriously writing off all the evidence - all the court documents, all the reams of horrific abuse - as poor Alice just having a nervous breakdown because her husband had an affair. If the sexes were swapped they would be calling for Ioan to be arrested.

I don't give a solitary duck even if he *did* have an affair, frankly. If it catapulted him away from that bride of Satan good for him, I'd be happy with him having a hundred affairs.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
2 articles still not mentioning the most important bits lol

yes. im travelling today tho
On your polyphasic sleep? I feel for you! I'm working from bed today after last night's eleventh hour revelations and I'm still 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 12
What kind of mother allows all of this speculation about their own kids? She’s set Ella and Elsie up and their behaviour to be discussed and dissected because she sets up pap stories with her ugly pal Alison Fuckoff. Imagine using your own daughters in this way because their daddy had enough of your batshit and abusive behaviour. Shameful.
Absolutely and all she is doing is nailing it to everyone why he fled with the clothes on his back.

Reactions: 20

View attachment 2255739
Possibly Ella text her?

… Plan gone belly up. Won’t go the The Apartment. Gone to buy new leotard. Await further instructions …

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry for saying Ella kicked Bubba, I was reading the transcripts and read she moved the dog with her foot as a kick. I was imagining her kicking off and being the aggressor and saying “bleeping dog”. Although I think Ioan and Bianca were being careful with their wording here.
I think given the "pushing with her foot" accompanied by the words "bleeping dog". Ella wasn't being gentle and this was an act of aggression towards a defenceless animal who'd done her no harm whatsoever.
It was a nasty and cruel act designed to cause anguish.
We can all make excuses for Ella but for me there aren't any, moo!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
There is hope here I think if they can be removed from their Egg doner sooner rather than later

F3D0B4D2-66AF-461F-AC9D-A071EDB4E783.jpeg

Reactions: 18
MN is absolutely blind on this issue. They are seriously writing off all the evidence - all the court documents, all the reams of horrific abuse - as poor Alice just having a nervous breakdown because her husband had an affair. If the sexes were swapped they would be calling for Ioan to be arrested.

I don't give a solitary duck even if he *did* have an affair, frankly. If it catapulted him away from that bride of Satan good for him, I'd be happy with him having a hundred affairs.
I think Ella would also be perceived differently if the sexes were swapped. If this was a six foot tall nearly 14 year old boy raging in an apartment, I think people would have different feelings about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
What a set up. What a horrible, horrible set up. How can he safely have time with them now? Am I right there is a court date this week? Are there more docs to come? My head is spinning at how terribly sad this has all become.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.