Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #180 Alice has the saggy muff, Bianca has the handsome Gruff.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The court case that Bianca's lawyer was part of - it says he spearheaded it - is really interesting. The germane part of this article is Bianca's lawyer is familiar with legal tactics of abuse being carried out through coded and indirect message to do violence but the person directing it is held responsible.

Basically, he's an expert on abuse by proxy.
----
To transmit messages, the gang employed an elaborate system of codes and cryptograms -- including a 400-year-old binary alphabet system devised by Sir Francis Bacon -- as well as more prosaic jailhouse ruses, such as slipping notes in mop handles and under recreation yard rocks.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Wow, have just read all of this and feel physically sick and shaky. The thought of either of my children behaving like this is so devastating. And the constant descriptions of IG not being angry but just so shocked are really upsetting. Ella's behaviour is utterly, utterly disgusting, but she is essentially a hostage. She can't go to school, she has no independence and no refuge or escape. I'm so shocked at Elsie too. I hope the family she spends all the time with aren't reinforcing the "IG is a monster" narrative.

I don't know what happens now. We can only wait and hope, I suppose.

Reactions: 36
Yeah. The attitude, the throwing around couch pillows, the ridiculous milk and mustard antics, the throwing of oatmeal on dad's head. Pushing and pushing to see how far she had to go to get him to fight back, or to send them home.
Ella was instructed to go beserk in the hopes that I and B would snap. When that didn't work, she stuck her arm deliberately in the door to have an 'injury' to blame Bianca for. While Ella has done criminal things before, this escalation is worrying.

IG: Her behavior was unhinged, and nothing I had seen before.

IG: Ella reached out to push Bianca out of her way and at the same time said, "Don't touch me you bleeping slut."

IG: Ella again went from screaming, to almost a quiet manic giggle or laugh.

IG: Ella told me not to touch her while she was pushing me.

IG: They were laughing and seemed to enjoy the drama.

IG: They pushed him away with their feet.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I have read Ioan’s and Bianca’s declaration, not yet the psychologist’s. One thing I have to say: mental episode or not, insane abusive mother or not, but a child who, having a pet of their own, would kick away in a tantrum a friendly dog happy to see them will never turn out well
MOO
It says pushed away with her foot. Not violently kicking. I hate anyone writing off a literal CHILD who has been abused and controlled Far beyond what I’m sure we know.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
They (E and A) have been trying to get IG doing something wrong on film for a long time. E kicked off once when she was being told to do homework and she called that thing who calls herself a mother who then used a second phone to film her and Ella on another phone on FaceTime. But because he has not done anything wrong they have ramped up the activity. Ella clutching a blanket dropping to her knees begging her dad in the street. Now this. Shame Ella isn’t a cutesy 13 year old. Because of her height and smug expressions it doesn’t work. A quarterback clutching a comfort blanket doesn’t have the same effect.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Im seriously concerned it’s not mAlice who would do a Betty B, but she so badly damaged her oldest mental health that she will take over unless she is taken away from mother and put in some mental health facility. But maybe not even after that. That smirk on the pap shots was unnerving. I and B and Bubba Bear will probably never be safe with her
E is a child who clearly needs help. I is trying to ensure she gets it. Insinuating she may do a BB is a reach. I think she needs intense therapy, deprogramming from the coercive control and someone to show her kindness. I suspect she hasn’t had much of that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I'm so shocked at Elsie too. I hope the family she spends all the time with aren't reinforcing the "IG is a monster" narrative.
Who knows for certain if they are, but I am sure Alice would not let Elsie stay with people who were overtly supportive of Ioan, or whom were not on Alice's side somewhat (or at least claimed they were).

Perhaps when she goes on about Ioan to them they just nod and smile, and hope she leaves quickly.

Reactions: 13
I know Ioan and his family ‘irl’ and have since I was a kid (he’s older than me, met him in his late teens.) Last saw the family at a funeral in 2018. They never took to Alice for various reasons, unsure if I can say why on here.
everyone would be interested to hear this story, but you don’t want to get doxxed….
I can probably guess-
-she was disrespectful towards them
- she belittled him in front of his family
- she was getting legless at family events
- she was swearing in front of them
- she was making sexual advances on Ioan’s friends/ cusins/ uncles
-she never brushed her teeth until they went green …🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37
To the lawyer peeps: does this mean that I & B were served or can they file a reply without being served?
Alice claims they were served but if so, proof of service is not on the docket. Bianca did file her proof of service yesterday (sent via mail, as required). They can file a reply without being served because they have to assume the hearing is going ahead on Friday. However, they are not obligated to file a reply before the hearing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ella will be promptly removed from Alice’s care and put in some sort of in-house care facility for teens with mental problems. Alice should not be able to see her for years as she should be put in prison or an insane asylum, I don't care which as long as she is kept far from the girls. Elsie should be put in a caring foster family while undergoing intensive therapy until she could be returned to Ioan and Bianca.
I think it's important to point out that Ella's MH problems only developed after the split. It's situational - therefore in a better environment, she would do a lot better.

Ella isn't mad - she knows exactly what she is doing which is what Alice ordered her to do. She has become the accomplice of a domestic abuser.

This bares saying - if Ioan was female and Ella was a boy pushing people around and assaulting them, would Bogoff be on the abuser's side then??

Reactions: 29
They (E and A) have been trying to get IG doing something wrong on film for a long time. E kicked off once when she was being told to do homework and she called that thing who calls herself a mother who then used a second phone to film her and Ella on another phone on FaceTime. But because he has not done anything wrong they have ramped up the activity. Ella clutching a blanket dropping to her knees begging her dad in the street. Now this. Shame Ella isn’t a cutesy 13 year old. Because of her height and smug expressions it doesn’t work. A quarterback clutching a comfort blanket doesn’t have the same effect.
Try to remember youre talking about a child - and one who has suffered years of abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Wow, have just read all of this and feel physically sick and shaky. The thought of either of my children behaving like this is so devastating. And the constant descriptions of IG not being angry but just so shocked are really upsetting. Ella's behaviour is utterly, utterly disgusting, but she is essentially a hostage. She can't go to school, she has no independence and no refuge or escape. I'm so shocked at Elsie too. I hope the family she spends all the time with aren't reinforcing the "IG is a monster" narrative.

I don't know what happens now. We can only wait and hope, I suppose.
I hope for the same thing. I hope they are a neutral ground for her and a place to be happy. I understand they wouldn't get involved and say anything positive as Alice would stop Elsie from spending time with her friend. But I certainly would hope they don't say anything negative about Ioan. I don't think they do. But being there and carefree is beneficial to Elsie, and actually, being able to be a little girl and play and be in a normal family setting. instead of at home with raging Alice.

I'm sure the couple understands that and worries about Elsie.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Come on now, she's not a "quarterback". Yes she's tall, but she's not wide, stocky or heavy. She's very thin.

Reactions: 6
All the focus seems to be on Ella. Elsie is also being coached to bring her father down. She is too young to carry out a plan so far but give it time and A will be shoving her centre stage.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Aren't the girls on Ioan's phone plan? He can get a list of incoming/outgoing calls. Could he also get a rundown of text messages? That could prove insightful but I don't know whether that kind of information is stored by the service provider.
Very good point here, in her RO request she asked for Elsie's phone to be swapped to her mums, I can't remember if Ella's has already been moved over, but 100% they can get the details from the service provider, or all he has to do is login to the account and it shows the calls/texts from/to that number, well it does in the UK. What it won't show is if those calls were via WhatsApp. In the past WhatsApp haven't wanted to give out information on calls/messages, there was huge uproar here when the police were demanding the details due to a terror attack that had taken place and WhatsApp said it was an invasion of privacy ffs!

Reactions: 13
I blame Alice, but somewhere inside Ella she knows what she is doing is wrong, she spent 12 years with her father, he would have taught her right from wrong. That said, Alice is to blame for all of this, she has literally poisoned those girls’ minds against their father.refused to let them get therapy, she wanted them angry and confused, easier for her to control them that way. I just hope the girls are removed from her soon, they do not need to be in the zip code as Alice. If they are left with Alice for 4 or 6 months, they will be beyond helping, Alice is that Toxic.
Ella has watched her father be verbally and physically berated and abused for twelve years. It was his presence that made her feel remotely safe: when he left - as he needed to - she was at the mercy of Malice.
When you grow up in a very verbally (and often physically) violent environment, as I did and as Ella has, abuse becomes normal for you, everyday and blah. You think everyone else lives like this, in a fight or flight state of being all your waking hours. It is only when you get to participate in other people’s family lives that you realise your living situation is a nightmare and you need a lot of help. As it is, without counselling, she could end up in emotionally and physically unstable relationships with those who prey on vulnerability and self-loathing, seeing themselves as the site of all the trauma (as I did). Now, factor into that the fact that Ella has been living alone with Alice 24/7 for an entire year while apparently being ‘homeschooled’ (ha). Imagine living around someone who is a complete narcissist, an addict, a troublemaker, a liar, gaslighter and fantasist - and for her to be your sole reference point outside your murky world of social media and Discord servers. It’s like being in a hostage situation, and Ella is suffering from Stockholm Syndrome. She’s directly parroting her mother’s words and actions - her self has been so effectively ground down that I doubt she has much identity left beyond Mother’s Little Helper (and man of the house in lieu of her father). She’s brainwashed as hell, she’s acting off the orders of a psychopath, and she is so terribly young, with all the drama and misery that entails.
I’m not excusing her behaviour, which has been absolutely Godawful and atrocious. I’m saying that she’s the narcissist’s extension, the proxy to be deployed against all those Alice perceived as having wronged her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.