Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ButterTart

VIP Member
What exactly is Alice winning? Did I miss something?
View attachment 2222524
And this is the crux of the issue. A divorce isn’t about winning (or shouldn’t be). Because if someone has to win, someone must lose. That’s her lens. She can’t see this as a chance to do something fresh with her life. Or to ease the transition for her girls. No, she has to win at all costs no matter who suffers in this misguided approach.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Just catching up but FA has said ‘she has especially tried to keep the kids away from their father’. Pretty big admission.

• Sick
  • Angry

welp

VIP Member
Can someone help me with the timeline? Did this alleged incident happen and then Marie quit?

Feel so sorry for Ioan, Bianca, Ella and Elsie - all victims of AE.
Incident 26 may
Police Call 27 may
Marie quit/was let go 30 may (29 may was memorial day and 28 may sunday so was first regular day)
RO request filed 31 may

• Wow

NarcRage

VIP Member
My money is on the child trying to douse Bianca with mustard, Bianca retreating and the child injuring herself trying to get at her through a door which Bianca was trying to close to protect herself.....but🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I've just read Ella's allegations. I haven't read the thread yet, though.

I just wanted to post some thoughts after reading Ella's allegations.

1. If true, Ioan never should have sprung meeting Bianca on her. I'm pretty sure Ella has left out major points on that, with the help of Mommy Dearest, though. So definitely more will come out on that.

2. While I believe Ella has completely fabricated and also embellished some of the events that unfolded, it is clear that Bianca was interacting with her at some point when she was trying to leave. Bianca should have not been involved in this in any way, shape, or form. This is completely up to Ioan to parent his daughter. Bianca had never met Ella. She definitely made a huge mistake in not standing back and completely letting Ioan handle it. She is not related to Ella nor does she have a relationship with Ella. To Ella she is the cause of the divorce (wrongly, of course), but even more so reason to have let Ioan handle it all as this visit went south.

3. I don't believe Bianca or Ioan called Ella a narcissist. I can't remember the other words Ella said they called her. Don't believe it. I'm sure Ioan might have said a couple of things as Ella flew out of control, but I don't believe Bianca called her anything. If she did, that's out of line, but I don't believe she did. Dr. Phil is clear about stepdaughters and issues in the new home. The stepmother (in this case father's girlfriend) needs to not engage, not their place, and let dad handle it. I remember Dr. Phil's show on this where if there is conflict and he is very specific about where there are issues and who handles it: Dad. That is even more relevant here because Ella and Bianca have zero relationship.

4. Ioan is so estranged from his children that he was having a companion to monitor his visits. I don't know if he still is. So with that kind of fear, whatever interaction Bianca had with Ella as she threw her fit and tried to leave, inserting herself into it was a massive mistake on Bianca's part. Because Ella and Mummy Dearest will take that and run and create a narrative that is unfair and untrue. The degree they did it is even worse than I could have expected.

Ioan is the victim of parental alienation and Ioan and Bianca are the victims of abuse from Alice. But that doesn't make everything he or Bianca do right all the time. Also, I am loathed to ever criticize children and young teens, especially in this case with the PA by Alice. I have always had great empathy for not just Elsie, but Ella also. But I have to say this: Ella's behavior at almost 14 was unacceptable, childish, and out of control. She should be ashamed of her behavior. She has so much anger in her. I do hope she is continuing in therapy.

Still, Bianca had no place to get involved in a tantrum with Ella at the apartment once it escalated, even if it was as simple as trying to block or stop her from leaving. NOT HER PLACE. I preface that always with "if true." But even if lies are in this story (definitely) and embellishments (definitely), it is still, as I said above, clear Bianca did involve herself in this situation during the escalation. They played right into Alice's hands, didn't they?

Also, I don't even know why Ioan and Bianca did that photo-op smiling away. I thought those optics were not right for the situation if it went further, and I guess it has with this filing. You don't have to set up a photo-op crying or all gloomy, but the allegations were upsetting and embarrassing. No need for a smiling photo-op. That's just my opinion.

At the end of the day, no matter what, Ioan's relationship with Ella has hit the bottom of the barrel. I guess Alice and Ella got what they wanted. No matter how this plays out, it is clear Ella and Bianca don't have a chance of having a relationship, or even Bianca just being tolerated, and Ella is close to an age where she won't even be forced to see Ioan anyway.

All of this is very unsavory and sickens me. I hope little Elsie still shows love to her dad. And Ella and Alice are in heaven with these events. Alice, I get. It's a wet dream for her: daughter filing for a RO against the bogan and Alice possibly getting full custody of at least Ella. But Ella should be sad doing this to her dad. I get she doesn't care about Bianca. But to her own dad? Sad.

And, Ioan, if you read this: I read an article by an expert that said when PA was going on that you can't parent like you normally would. But you probably already know that.

Now I'll go back and read this whole thread.
This may be the most idiotic post I have seen on Tattle.

• Heart
  • Wow

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
I'm not sure B and I give a fuck about these sock accounts. She has about 10 followers and it's only us that know it's her. What she's doing now is pretty close to screaming into the abyss. She has even started @ ing I and B in a desperate attempt to get noticed. I don't think Anne Kiley gives a fuck about them either. If she does this shit from a legit account, then it's different.

I think the socks are somewhat interesting in that they show her mentality - never moving on, obsessed with revenge, B is ugly and an abuser, yada yada but it's also boring in that she's a stuck record. Give us some new material mAlice!!
It’s amazing isn’t it. Neither of them have ever, not even once, replied to her publicly. Not in YEARS of this. She can pretend to herself all she likes that she’s talking to B in disguise on Twitter, but deep down she knows she isn’t. What on earth can she be getting out of it?

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
This is from one of the very few Amber fans of Loopy's gang that actually believes Alice. Reading this you get why

Like Amber, silence breaker Alice Evans continues to be subjected to litigation abuse and a smear campaign perpetuated by her ex-husband, Ioan Gruffudd.

Now, his daughter has filed a protection order against her father.

Ehem, Ioan's litigation abuse has been trying to get divorced, seeing his kids, and getting protected from harrassement.

As for smear campaign: LMAO. Dude has been silent. Meanwhile Alice....now that's a smear campaign.

Hot tip: dont listen to Loopy. It's like watching FOX.

Found this comment on dlisted btw on point

Am I the only one who find this a little sus? I mean, after years of accusing him of being distant and neglectful, suddenly they kinda flip a little and are saying they want him to keep away more?
Remember wolf boy took a step away from Alice when the RO was granted and declared he was going to concentrate on Amber.

Amber didn’t thank him. I reckon he only went back to Alice because without her the only interaction he gets with a woman is when his mum shouts ‘Lights off now Alex, time for bed’.

• Haha

Georgie883

VIP Member
Saved for a thread suggestion!
Absolutely roared with laughter at this 🤣
Bloody brilliant 🍾🥂
Yes! It would be a great thread title. @MarmiteMonster can you suggest it and put it in bold. You would have to take off ‘ apparently’ to get it to fit (72 characters max)

So this: Alcoholic, addled Alice is an example of assonance and not alliteration. (71 characters) if it works?

I see Alice’s socks are just getting dirtier by the day! One thing that I don’t get is that the Twitter algorithms allow defamatory words in account names. I know FB is really hot on not allowing certain words through (for instance, my friend told me that her uncle wasn’t allowed to set up a FB page using his surname which was Argument. The FB algorithms wouldn’t let him create it as Argument came up in their ‘bad’ word lists.)

I feel soo bad for those kids you just know that their ‘school’ work will be coaching them on what to say in Court, they have to get that script right don’t they! Also let me tell you, I had to go to court once (for a business legal matter) and it’s a really intimidating and anxiety inducing place for an adult never mind a kid.😞

On a lighter note, today is a beautiful day for me Turds and Seahags. In fact you could say it’s the best day ever!!😄

IMG_0709.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

IHateHadargoyle

VIP Member
My favorite part is when, regardless of using sock or her legit account, she spirals into childish mocking about people’s looks - primarily B and I , but even random folks disagreeing with her - or threatening others like a schoolyard circa 1974! Also what is up with her obsession with 1990s/early 2000 fashion and makeup ?!!
Malice is forever stuck in the era when Ioan loved her. She’s obsessed with him and with that time of her life before he got a clue and before her looks went directly into the toilet, along with her expensive lifestyle. Malice is an incredibly disturbed woman. For the life of me I can’t understand why our child protection services haven’t gotten involved. I’m positive these girls are not only abused but neglected. I don’t care if they’re white, fed and upper class. It’s a shame but worse goes on all the time in the US, and by that I mean serious injuries and worse. Everyone is so meh about everything nowadays.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Yesterday I had a little wobble and wondered whether we should be commenting on a woman who clearly has mental health issues.

Today I think there is nothing wrong with calling out a vicious, vindictive woman.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
I for one am glad FA has educated us.

Apparently, alcoholic, addled Alice is an example of assonance and not alliteration.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

welp

VIP Member
Yes instead of being punished, the kid will have been rewarded by mAlice. I wonder why it was filed in Santa Monica? Was there some treat there in store for Ella for a job well done?
I was thinking the same. And I'm sure of it.

I mean she both assaulted her father and filed Restraining Orders against them? This must have been Alice's proudest day.

Ioan’s RO should be for life. The Crazy Lady isn’t going to give up.
Ioan will certainly get his RO against Alice extended for life

maggie72

It seems like it was an emotional scene after her tantrum. would venture to guess that Ella tried to pull the door closed as Bianca tried to keep it open and it shut on her her arm. Bianca wouldn’t slam a door on her. This statement feels very coached.

SC_love

Chatty Member
I’ve been reading about legal remedies for parental alienation in California. The best information I could find is that the court will determine the remedy based on the severity of the alienation. For mild to moderate cases, both parents will retain some degree of custody/visitation, and reunification therapy will be court ordered. However for severe cases of PA, this is when the court will consider entirely removing the child or children from the alienator and placing them with the alienated parent, along with intensive reunification therapy. The theory here being that re-exposure to the alienating parent will continually undo any progress made, so that the need to reverse the PA outweighs the usual presumption that it’s in the child’s best interest for both parents to have custody.

I think with the new false allegations of physical abuse, mAlice has put the nail in her own coffin. She’s just handed Ioan the evidence he needs to prove severe PA. I think he should ask for sole custody with reunification therapy. The biggest challenge with that will be that apparently it takes up to a year to get all of the therapist’s evaluations and reports done. So he needs to push for immediate action based on the fact that she’s doing irreparable harm to his relationship with his children.

There are programs in CA specifically designed to reunify children with an alienated parent. It’s true that PA is sometimes alleged by abusers in order to negate legitimate abuse concerns that the child or other parent has, but in this case Alice is 100% the classic alienator.
The cost of the therapies for the girls should come out of Alice’s share of what she’s awarded in the divorce.

• Heart

Gilbert

Am I the only one who thinks the judge might quietly tell Ella it’s not ok to throw food at people and on their belongings then close the book?

• Heart

NarcRage

VIP Member
Ioan has been saying all along that Alice has been interfering with his relationship and Alice herself has provided mountains of evidence, in her own words, of her parental alienation and now Ella has just sworn a document which shows the outcome of Alice's extreme PA.

I can't see her getting any custody after this. It's a slam dunk.

• Heart