Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SusieTCones

VIP Member
Alice: The Unfresh Princess of Bel-Air

Edit - i've just googled and Bel-Air and Beverly Hills are two separate places, but never mind, half of the above statement is correct, and Alice is still a twat.
Alice: Beverly Hills 902 OH HELL NO

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

ButterTart

VIP Member
to confirm the bits Ella said with them involved, i.e. that they were really there etc.

probably means some internal agreement but yes, wtf
I doubt it. Considering they were hardly having visitation and therapy was intermittent, I can't see anyone recommending an overnight visit. I suspect this is shall we say ... misstated.

• Heart

marjorytrashheap

VIP Member
Imagine starting up your 100th sock account and telling other people to get a life 😂
Alice certainly attracts the fucking lunatics.
It’s hilarious to me that they pretend Bianca is reading any of their shite. We read their shite as a bonding experience (bonding over how fucking glad we are not to be her) or to entertain us when we’re commuting, but Bianca isn’t reading a word of it, come on now. Neither is she secretly making accounts called AlicesBaldyHeed or TheCuntsgotahugeGunt. She’s got a LIFE 🤣

• Haha

M33L4

VIP Member
Imagine how gleeful Alice was thinking she was getting Bianca deported hahaha. Fucking tube.

• Haha

Mgc85

The declaration is so telling in where it is specific and where it is vague. The specific details of food and yet so vague around the key events before and after. Will there be an opportunity for rebuttal statements and will they be made public record? Sorry for my ignorance around this.

The request for a 5 year restraining order off the back of this is frankly absurd and clearly coached by AE, who has modelled the very lack of emotional control that was at play here. I say that with every sympathy to Ella still. This is an escalating tragedy for those children.

• Heart
  • Sick
She’s convinced her eldest to file for a restraining order against her father and his gf. She sees that as a win. And this shows how deeply disturbed and evil she is.

It's so sad, and deeply disturbing to me that anyone would consider any part of this as a 'win'.

The only people that should be winning are Ella and Elsie, and the only way that can happen is for adults to act like adults, so that they can have healthy relationships with their parents and caretakers.

It's disappointing that Alice can't seem to realise that she has to be the main facilitator for that to occur. Because she has caused this fracture, (and she absolutely has, despite what she convinces herself of - the children never needed to go through any of this. Shielding children from the bulk of the hardship of separation is entirely possible, if you care enough to try) her children will take their cues from her, while she's their primary caregiver (I use that term incredibly loosely in regards to her) and she can decide to walk this back and work with, and not against their father, any time she likes.

She simply doesn't want to.

And that's what makes her entirely undeserving, and ill equipped to be their role model right now.

These violent delights, have violent ends, Alice.

We all find out who our parents are, eventually. I pity you on the day these girls come to you, expecting explanations for the choices you've made.

That day will come.Theres no running from it.

Karma never loses an address.

• Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Alice absolutely adores alliteration so here’s one for.

Bifurcation bliss baby, bet Bianca becomes a beautiful bride.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ButterTart

VIP Member
I was listening to a podcast yesterday with an LA lawyer discussing restraining orders. He said that with family law cases, judges are usually reluctant to issue ROs until a full hearing, because too often RO applications are used by one parent to prevent the other parent having contact with their child.

I don’t know whether @ButterTart is able to confirm/correct this?
It makes sense because if you have a DVRO against you it makes it tougher to negotiate things like visitation (given that the restrained person can't go near the protected person, making child handovers more complex, for example). And if convicted, it definitely has an impact on share of custody and potentially support, among other things. So I can see why an aggrieved spouse might want to use an RO as basically a cudgel on the ex, even if the circumstances don't warrant it.

I think a judge getting up to speed on this case would see the years of acrimony, the various filings (including Alice's communications to Ioan where she basically predicted exactly what she was going to and has threatened to do), and the steps he took to protect himself, Bianca and the girls (chaperones, therapy, etc.)

• Heart

SC_love

Chatty Member
Alice isn’t even trying to disguise it’s her behind the Janelle / FA accounts anymore, she’s literally repeating all the things she said on her own account. It’s one of the more fascinating parts of this car crash, she’s gone full nuke.

M33L4

VIP Member
A hundred Doctor appointments? Hundreds of Doctor appointments? Sicker than someone who has a real diagnosed illness? Multiple Sclerosis. How much that man must have loved his daughters to put up with that nonsense alone.

How do they think a roof has been kept over their head, clothes on their back and food on the table the past few years? Unlike with most parents divorcing - by their Father and not a single effort made by their Mother. When I think of what most single Mothers go through... Even with child support.

*I'm an equal opportunity abuser. I think very little of men/women paying child support who don't understand that yes - you're ex has to use your money to keep the heat on for everyone that lives in the house. The ex doesn't close themselves off in a freezing room because that money "is only supposed to be spent on the kids!"
Three jobs single mother here before the current mr mimsy to be came along. Kids gotta eat. Bare minimum.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

BessieNessie

VIP Member
Alice your socks are so fucking tedious I gave up reading them and wrote you this crap poem..

She wanted Ioan’s cash and fame.
Instead she got a pickled brain.

She tweets and gloats in her smelly bed.
And looks just like the walking dead.

She takes great pride in being a slob.
And prefers to beg than get a job.

And though she called the girls to battle.
The truth will win because of Tattle.

You’re welcome, now piss off. 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Ioan did not say anything for 18 months whilst Big Al ranted on Twitter and then filed 150 pages of evidence. I suspect this is what will happen in the custody hearing.

welp

VIP Member
nice admission, Alice
Screenshot_20230607_074720_Twitter.jpg

the children will not be seen as reliable witnesses, mate. word vs word
Screenshot_20230607_074846_Twitter.jpg

So let me get this straight: Its about Ella being "assaulted". what has this to do with Alice's precious reputation? Her abuse on Ioan and Bianca wouldnt change.

imagine weaponising your child for this
Screenshot_20230607_074929_Twitter.jpg

now its a tackle
Screenshot_20230607_075033_Twitter.jpg

yes, in the head
Screenshot_20230607_075013_Twitter.jpg

the court, you muppet
Screenshot_20230607_075109_Twitter.jpg

"they havent gone to court yet" - Alice you are a year late

"just wait" means I need to fabricate evidence first
Screenshot_20230607_074042_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20230607_074303_Twitter.jpg

he wanted joint custody. meanwhile you...

• Angry
  • Wow

AnneinHever

VIP Member
So apparently now she has her eyes set on B’s money and hopes she’ll be rewarded if she sues. She’s full manic at this point. Someone should lock her up already!

Loveu2

VIP Member
If I didn't already know how bad Alice was, I'd believe this was the actions of a spoiled fucking brat. But, this was all her mother's fault. Alice should have showed her how to accept moving forward after her parents divorce.

• Heart