Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im really curious about her declaration on Ioan. He was standing there while getting abused by her lmao

"I want a 5 years restraining order on my father because ummmm...whatever give it to me, I make the rulez!"
This is interesting. There’s no accusations against her father. Yet.

Reactions: 9
I wondered ozempic face!
I wouldn’t even be surprised she would use it
After all she’s employed Gloria again so money is nothing to her
Who looks up memories of themselves? 🤣

I am honestly shocked they gave that testimony - it’s so damaging for Ella and Alice

Reactions: 14
That girl should never be alone with BW until she's in long term treatment. That is such deeply disturbing behavior.

Please let there be a mental health intervention immediately. I worry for the safety of the younger daughter as well. She's surrounded by so much rage and emotional dysregulation. She must be so confused. 😔

MOO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68
Pretty sure the DVRO prohibits Alice from making false police reports. And she's the one who called the police.
This whole Restraining Order Request is Alice asking "how hard can I duck up my case" - Yes

I bet Anne opened a champagne bottle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh Andrea Andrea Andrea my darling... Is the 911 call from Alice under a FOIA request?

Can you get it for us turds? Early Christmas in July?

The one to the Weho PD? Because it should be public and will show what she said about Yo.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Talk about a story to preempt whatever the real story is. When you are telling big lies always include a tiny bit of truth in an attempt to make it believable.

There was no overnight visitation agreed to. There was no exchange at a police station agreed to. It was Ioan would always send a car to pick them up.

And if she poured milk on the bed it was probably because that is where Ioan and Bianca have sexy time when "it should be my Mommyyyy!"

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
This whole Restraining Order Request is Alice asking "how hard can I duck up my case" - Yes

I bet Anne opened a champagne bottle
Ah but she has it covered. “I didn’t file the RO request. My daughter did”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The declaration is so telling in where it is specific and where it is vague. The specific details of food and yet so vague around the key events before and after. Will there be an opportunity for rebuttal statements and will they be made public record? Sorry for my ignorance around this.

The request for a 5 year restraining order off the back of this is frankly absurd and clearly coached by AE, who has modelled the very lack of emotional control that was at play here. I say that with every sympathy to Ella still. This is an escalating tragedy for those children.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Stinks of set up, but dear lord, they've done it far worse than I gave them credit for
Alice's old photo that she just posted on Insta reveals that she thinks their scam has been a brilliant success. The look of triumph. Fuckwit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Interesting but not surprising she deleted the photo with her DM bestie Boreoff. She knows she’s in deep water with the DVRO

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.