Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CPS have to be involved now right? I'm assuming automatically referred to them by the police?

Reactions: 25
I know we didn’t all have great parents but I can only imagine going home to my mum at 13 years old.

I had a tantrum, trashed the place, threw food at someone and got hit by the door on the way out!

She would not have suggested calling the police - I would have been frogmarched back to apologise and grounded for a month.
THIS!!! This is what is going to reflect so abominably on Alice. Any reasonable person hearing of the extreme tantrum would have contacted the other via the Wizard and asked for a joint meeting with a therapist to get to the bottom of it instead of immediately escalating past the point of no return and phoning the police and then getting your daughter to submit her own RO. FFS. This is not the behaviour of a parent who is making any effort to mitigate damage to the children, rather that of a malicious and gleeful mother throwing her own child into the ring and standing behind her shouting her on.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
She also says that she managed to get around Bianca to the door. It wouldn’t surprise me if she pushed Bianca out of the way TBH, given she was in some kind of unregulated fury. Could easily have banged herself against the door.
If any of it’s true, that is.
I think after throwing her fit she was after bianca and that's how the door got slammed. I can't even imagine what my dad would have done if I did something like that at his house. Loan is so soft hearted. He's played by the book all the way. Kid or not, she's not three. I'd tell her I loved her dearly, but not putting up with walk out and fits. He's been catering to her. It's accomplished nothing. Such a sad situation for him. Now he's getting abused by both. 😒

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes, exactly. Why wait until the next day to report? Ella was returned to Alice's apartment by a family friend, so presumably Alice knew something had happened. Did Ella not also tell her mother about getting hurt?

View attachment 2224109
Her mother was sleeping after too much booze. The girls didn’t see her until the next morning.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
They probably are part of a survivors club
I mean, I can imagine divorce lawyers in California see some stuff, but Alice must really take the biscuit. She’s running out of options - who’d want to represent her now?
p.s. Betty went through a fair few lawyers too. It’s not a great sign.

Reactions: 23
Ioan wouldn’t just surprise the kids with Bianca. I still think Alice has dumped them like Betty Broderick did.
I suspect she is the one who blindsided them with a plea to take the girls knowing a plan was in place. I have no doubt this was all an elaborate setup.

Does anyone really believe he forced them to come to be with him and BW? It doesn't remotely fit what has been happening with visitation at all. No, this was done to unleash a very troubled child on a father and his partner and done with direction. This is what I fundamentally believe.

And it is most definitely my opinion.

Reactions: 47
Alice has deleted her pic with her bestie, now she posted this
1000009785.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She threw milk on his bed, mustard and oatmeal at him.
Let’s not call it a tantrum.
She is a child who has been through a lot and yes, this is Alice’s fault but it is more than a tantrum.
Yep toddlers have tantrums because they can't control themselves. This was deliberate. The story has more holes in it than AE's 99cent colander.

There is no way IG sprung BW on the kids. The obvious first step to meeting her would be a short visit not an overnight and see how that goes. IG is very cautious, maybe too much so. Also, Ella knows BW lives there and she knows it's an overnight (unless that's a lie). When IG was driving her there, why didn't she ask if BW was going to be there if not before that? Ella knew BW was going to be there and she pretended to go along with that. She tricked Ioan in other words. [Lie No.1]

"I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw raw oatmeal on him." She then went crazy at the sight of BW (who she knew would be there) and throwing stuff at someone is assault (even if it's just food). She is clearly in the wrong here. She isn't 2 anymore and she knows it's wrong.

"The Respondent and my dad were calling me "manipulative," "abusive," and "narcissistic."" Bullshit -they told her to stop. [Lie No. 2]

"The Respondent was trying block me from leaving, raising her arms to block me." Why would B do that? Surely the father needs to intervene not B. [Lie No. 3]

"While I was still in the door frame, the Respondent slammed the door on me, causing the door to hit me on the head as well as my arm." Bullshit. Ella is far too quick for that. It looks like she left and then came back while B was closing the door or she was standing in the doorway (why to hurl more abuse?) and B would not close the door on her if that was the case. [Lie No. 4]

"Your girlfriend slammed a door on me!" to which he responded, "No she didn't, no she didn't, stop lying." I believe Ioan.

"I called my nanny Gloria Flores." [Lie No. 5] No, you called Alice who was expecting your call. Gloria was called later as the plan was to make her a witness even though she witnessed nothing. Dennis Hauk witnessed nothing either.

"I am afraid of the Respondent for my personal safety" No, you're not. [Lie No. 6] Ella was the abusive one and it was all a set-up. Case closed.

As I suspected, pure shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I was at the West Hollywood Police Station which is where my parents make custody exchanges

Is this new information?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
IIRC it was a couple of years ago that Ella stopped wanting to appear on her mum’s Insta posts.

Does anyone really think she wanted this?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope everyone has supplies. She’s finally back to her actual accounts without zero representation.

Reactions: 29
I'll save my sympathy for Elsie, Ioan and Bianca I think. This act was premeditated without a doubt, moo.
The Judge will see a pattern of wilful behaviour, abuse and walking out on visitation. It's been aided and abetted by the very person who is supposed to navigate their children through to adulthood.
Alice is a very poor role model indeed.
If that's what she admits to doing, imagine what the real story is. 🤔

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.