Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
duck, I need to go and do some stuff before Mr Ametrine gets back tonight, but I just can't tear myself away from Tattle.

If Alice's Twitter socks now start up I'm done for. Alice, please sleep some more and don't post anything for another four hours or so?
I was at the West Hollywood Police Station which is where my parents make custody exchanges

Is this new information?
I think so, but I believe in the US it's not extraordinary to have custody exchanges at a police station.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think after throwing her fit she was after bianca and that's how the door got slammed. I can't even imagine what my dad would have done if I did something like that at his house. Loan is so soft hearted. He's played by the book all the way. Kid or not, she's not three. I'd tell her I loved her dearly, but not putting up with walk out and fits. He's been catering to her. It's accomplished nothing. Such a sad situation for him. Now he's getting abused by both. 😒
Ella isnt telling the truth any time soon. Hopefully her daddy and B does !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
@Old Soak

Love your new photo, but think you might owe me a finder's fee! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t it only just past noon in LA? The socks weren’t doing it anymore and she’s raging.

Reactions: 11
That's quite an old photo, no? It appears someone dearly wants attention and one assumes a place to unleash the abusive minions and engage in hateful dialogue about IG and BW.

MOO.
I think it's an old photo too and was taken at the previous house. The background doesn't look like it's in their new place.

That's quite an old photo, no? It appears someone dearly wants attention and one assumes a place to unleash the abusive minions and engage in hateful dialogue about IG and BW.

MOO.
Old photo or it's looking a bit like Ozempic face. She's probably on that bandwagon and thinking if she's thinner she'll be more attractive or "back.". Problem being she's such a psycho that she can't control herself. Ozempic is not going to fix her work reputation, her parenting reputation, or her reputation as a human being.

ETA: She just said it was a 'memories' AKA she's still an alcoholic bloated mess

Reactions: 16
Im really curious about her declaration on Ioan. He was standing there while getting abused by her lmao

"I want a 5 years restraining order on my father because ummmm...whatever give it to me, I make the rulez!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
My question here is why such a strange food combo? Unless the mustard was meant to stain something. Was milk thrown on his bed because like before she wanted soda and was told no, you’re having milk? The oatmeal being thrown makes no sense except it would make a mess. Something’s rotten in Weho.

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure the DVRO prohibits Alice from making false police reports. And she's the one who called the police.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I’ve seen much worse photos of her to be fair. Hair needs new colour though. Looks like hay.
The photo is very edited, and once again she has made her eyes bigger. I have no idea why she keeps doing this, it makes her look uncanny.

• Haha
she's living with some kind of emotional dysregulation.
She only acts out with Ioan though and it's abuse by proxy. Ella is Mommy Dearest's little soldier. "Emotional dysregulation" implies she can't help it. If she acted like that in school she would be expelled and she hasn't been expelled. If she acted like this with AE, she would be dumped with Gloria.

It was all planned.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.