Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #174 Even her divorce lawyer left her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ioan and Bianca have a choice. Let the narrative stand or call her out on it and tell the truth. What a terrible thing to have to do.

Reactions: 28
I hope Andrea Burkhart has seen the papers are released.

Andrea, if you read here, we love you, and the papers are now available for your commentary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She probably called Alice first and Alice was too pissed to drive to pick her up.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Piss off Ella you are bang out of order and you know it ! All of this maliciously orchestrated at the behest of your narcissistical mother and you, yes you ! . Your poor innocent dad and his gf fell right into the trap you both set up !

You have truly fucked up a relationship with the only parent who gives a tit about you whilst mother dearest lay pished in her bed as usual . The reason why she only found out next day!

Totally appalled at this atrocious behaviour from a 14 yr old who should know better !

So Alice can afford a nanny in BH. She's certainly living it up and def not poor!

Yo and B needs to get out of LA for their own protection from his ex wife and his daughter . This is Betty Broderick with an assistant in full throttle mode to take down Yo and B ruthlessly. Frightening !
And Betty Broderick did smear stuff on her exā€™s bed, as it happens (cake, I think). Jeez.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Poor little Bubba Bear having to witness all that. I imagine itā€™s the first time in his life heā€™s seen such rage. Poor little Elsie probably sees it all the time.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
So Ioan and Bianca have a choice. Let the narrative stand or call her out on it and tell the truth. What a terrible thing to have to do.
they dont even have to call her out. The narrative presented by Ella is already terrible, can you imagine the real story?

In some ways its a blessing in disguise: last year it was "just" hacking and thefting, this time physically throwing food at you, when are we reaching knives and gun stage? The escalation has to stop and I hope this will be the trigger.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Poor little Bubba Bear having to witness all that. I imagine itā€™s the first time in his life heā€™s seen such rage. Poor little Elsie probably sees it all the time.
Poodles and poodle mixes are very attuned to human emotions too, he would have understand that something bad was happening.

• Sad
  • Heart
Got to be honest though, I threw stuff around at home at that age when hormonal and I would kick off at school and once got suspended for bad behaviour. To an extent this is normal teenage stuff. I have a nephew who smashes plates to get his way or when having a tantrum and is the same age as Ella.

so the teenage tantrum feels normal but the (cough) assault didnā€™t happen. And like someone has mentioned before you know she was screaming at the same time. I know I certainly did. With lots of ā€œitā€™s not fairā€ etc etc. and my parents were separated at the time. So I feel for her in a way.

but this isnā€™t as has been painted by the socks and by the perv that is loopy. Not one bit.

also interesting no mention of Iris here. I canā€™t imagine she wasnā€™t there.

all perfectly timed by Alice knowing he was heading off to location to do his job.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
One of the photos has Aliceā€™s hand in it. Speaks volumes. Also hard to tell but thereā€™s a photo of Ellaā€™s knuckles. Sheā€™s injured herself kicking off like a spoiled petulant child.
It says the court ordered the overnight with Bianca but thatā€™s just Ellaā€™s lie?

Reactions: 19
I know we didnā€™t all have great parents but I can only imagine going home to my mum at 13 years old.

I had a tantrum, trashed the place, threw food at someone and got hit by the door on the way out!

She would not have suggested calling the police - I would have been frogmarched back to apologise and grounded for a month.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I'd pay money to see Marie's face when Alice came with her story.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I think Alice being quiet was all part of this charade, they were busy plotting in the background!!

Reactions: 18
One of the photos has Aliceā€™s hand in it. Speaks volumes. Also hard to tell but thereā€™s a photo of Ellaā€™s knuckles. Sheā€™s injured herself kicking off like a spoiled petulant child.
It says the court ordered the overnight with Bianca but thatā€™s just Ellaā€™s lie?
Where are the photos?

Reactions: 4
Why does it seem that Alice has influenced the bolded parts?

I don't think Ella was once called "narcissistic", you don't say something like that to a young girl in the heat of an argument.

1. On Friday, May 26, 2023, I was at the West Hollywood Police Station which is where my
parents make custody exchanges. My father picked me up, and he eventually drove me and
my sister to his apartment for our overnight. I saw that my dad's girlfriend, the Respondent,
was at the apartment. I had known of Respondent, but I had never met her before. I was so
mad at my dad because this was an overnight visit, and I had told him in the past that I
didn't want to meet his girlfriend who was now his live-in girlfriend. Rather than listen to
my wishes
, my dad had the court order the overnight while his girlfriend was living with
him. I was so upset that I threw milk on his bed, I poured mustard on the floor, and I threw
raw oatmeal on him. The Respondent and my dad were calling me "manipulative,"
"abusive," and "narcissistic."
Thinking about it, most normal people wouldn't call a child 'narcissistic'.

However, Alice probably calls Ella a narcissist when she's angry with her, because she loves to call other people this.

Once again, this statement contains so many clues as to what the real situation is and what has really been happening,

This just shows a child who had a tantrum, and a father who was concerned to see that she got home safely. I can see why the TRO was denied.
This is simply further proof of something going terribly wrong with the custodian parent. When children react this way, there is always something at home. Always. The girlā€™s reaction clearly shows parental alienation and is a strong indication of abuse at home.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.