Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You remember how I kept saying when people were like "omg she is so deranged with her socks" and I said: "nah, that's nothing compared to her imdb days". Well, here we go, now I feel nostalgic because this is now exactly like imdb. Back then it was funny though because the whole drama was about websites and fashion choices, what happens now is so grim, especially now that she is pretty much sacrifying Ella's life in her quest to destroy him. And it's a freaking tragedy because it could have been so different if she had just accepted that he left: she would have had some financial stability, happy kids, and perhaps even a decent relationship to him

Latest Loopy
2023_06_04_14_24_56_Tweets_with_replies_by_Lupine_non_melior_amicus_non_nequior_hostis_Genx.png

I know its hard to comprehend when you are supporting a abuser like Alice, but perhaps Ioan just wants to tell the truth :eek: . It wouldnt be even against his child because he rightfully would blame Alice for putting her up on it. And yes, Ella is unstable wtf. Which child that has done the things Ella did is stable?
2023_06_04_14_30_49_Tweets_with_replies_by_Lupine_non_melior_amicus_non_nequior_hostis_Genx.png

The only one that has financially drained anyone is Alice on Ioan.

It's so crazy, according to them if you divorce someone you shouldnt be allowed to have a good relationship with the kids anymore? Crazy stuff.

"mental harm is worse" - yes, Alice is a master in mental harm

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
I find it funny how Alice is attacking Bianca for her acne. I've also had my struggles with acne, and although my skin is good now, I know it will probably come back at some stage.

The thing is - acne comes and goes, and can be covered up with makeup.

Being a malignant bleep is a lifelong affliction and NOTHING can hide it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Who else in the world would come up with ‘Bogan Baby Basher’ other than the deranged bleep that is Malice?!

For a start she’s the only person who refers to her 13 year old as a baby 😣 ….’pls think of my babies!!!’ 😖

Reactions: 43
Back then it was funny though because the whole drama was about websites and fashion choices, what happens now is so grim, especially now that she is pretty much sacrifying Ella's life in her quest to destroy him.
It wasn't so funny when she killed his website. Fans were furious. Alice also seems to have told IG his fans were sending her death threats. I wouldn't be surprised if she even sent herself a death threat and showed it to him as "proof".

In fact that could be her next scam - I and B have organised a hit on her and she has "proof".

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
She’ll be reading here now.

Morning Alice - how’s the head?

How long until she spots her mistake and deletes the we keep vicious email tweets.

The problem is the more she deletes the more it proves it’s her behind the account.
doesn’t matter if she deletes it, I bet @welp has all the screenshots already in meticulously organised folders 🕵️‍♀️ Ready to be sent out to any officials or lawyers asking for such information

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Honestly, I thought the last time I read this thread that Alice was finally moving on, calming down and looking to the future.

I think she's going to be like this till her dying day - manipulative, bitter, selfish, egocentric - she has damaged those poor girls and will likely turn them into carbon copies of her. Drama, drama, drama. Anyone who doesn't comply with her wishes feels her wrath.

Silly witch should be in jail. Or in a psych ward. No more of this tit, she deserves payback for all this crap. She riles me and I'm only reading words on a forum! Imagine having to live 24/7 with her!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Who else in the world would come up with ‘Bogan Baby Basher’ other than the deranged bleep that is Malice?!

For a start she’s the only person who refers to her 13 year old as a baby 😣
Yeah that gives her away. Who else likes to refer to her 9 and 13 year old as "babies/my BABIES"?

We see you Alice.

PS. She should have called Bianca "Tiny Teen Thumper" instead of "Bogan Baby Basher". Too late Alice, I claim this description now and you can't use it.

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 13.32.18.png

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 13.32.36.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
So Fooled Again is ramping up now DAM has gone.

It’s 5.30 am in LA. Imagine if she used this time to hit the gym, take the girls and dog out and about she’d probably look pretty good.

Reactions: 28
I see Lupine has used a photo of Ella that portrays her as a child. She's a strapping almost six foot teenager who I'm guessing is quite aggressive when she kicks off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
It wasn't so funny when she killed his website. Fans were furious. Alice also seems to have told IG his fans were sending her death threats. I wouldn't be surprised if she even sent herself a death threat and showed it to him as "proof".

In fact that could be her next scam - I and B have organised a hit on her and she has "proof".
A few times I’ve suspected her haters are her and have just been created to keep the drama going. Nothing would surprise me now.

Reactions: 20
You remember how I kept saying when people were like "omg she is so deranged with her socks" and I said: "nah, that's nothing compared to her imdb days". Well, here we go, now I feel nostalgic because this is now exactly like imdb. Back then it was funny though because the whole drama was about websites and fashion choices, what happens now is so grim, especially now that she is pretty much sacrifying Ella's life in her quest to destroy him. And it's a freaking tragedy because it could have been so different if she had just accepted that he left: she would have had some financial stability, happy kids, and perhaps even a decent relationship to him

Latest Loopy
View attachment 2216597
I know its hard to comprehend when you are supporting a abuser like Alice, but perhaps Ioan just wants to tell the truth :eek: . It wouldnt be even against his child because he rightfully would blame Alice for putting her up on it. And yes, Ella is unstable wtf. Which child that has done the things Ella did is stable?
View attachment 2216614
The only one that has financially drained anyone is Alice on Ioan.

It's so crazy, according to them if you divorce someone you shouldnt be allowed to have a good relationship with the kids anymore? Crazy stuff.

"mental harm is worse" - yes, Alice is a master in mental harm
Since when is, “I don’t love you anymore” not a reasonable explanation for leaving someone?

Also… if Bianca hadn’t come on the scene, would Alice still be harassing/abusing Yo’s mother nearly 3 years on? After all, that was the initial reason he walked out on “them”!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Fooled Again is deleting some tweets, again, I hope Ioan's lawyers/Welp/someone else is getting them all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Remember the bmw pics she was setting that up then?

Reactions: 5
I am truly gobsmacked by this all. MAlice has truly outdone herself this time. I do think this is the watershed moment where we will see Yo come out fighting.
BIB - I bloody hell hope so, I am not sure my nerves can take much more of this emotional roller coaster...and I am not even in the least involved!

Poor Ioan and Bianca ♥

• Heart
BIB - I bloody hell hope so, I am not sure my nerves can take much more of this emotional roller coaster...and I am not even in the least involved!

Poor Ioan and Bianca ♥
Entirely likewise. I feel enraged for them, and I really don’t bother much with celebrities or general gossip. This one situation got my attention because I have a very narc ex who is very much like Alice and it’s been like a tickbox of commonality. Yep, yep, yep, been there done that, predictable.

• Heart
Wonder if the Fooledagain and Janelle accounts will last the weekend.

Will definitely be gone by Tuesday after the lawyers contact her on Monday.

Unfortunately she can’t control the Loopy account and I think she may see a different side of him if she asks him to remove content. Of course he could just say for the protection of a minor who is being defiled and abused.
---
Deletes the DAM account because she knows she’s fucked up but still trying to argue she’s done nothing wrong and it’s all his fault.

Does playing a perpetual victim fit with being a sociopath?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So "fooled again" asked this, "What is by-proxy abuse?"

Why would they need to know? Asking for a bleep's sock.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.