Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtaf happened while I was having a great night’s rest from all the drama? I have helluva eye strain after yesterday. Never mind. I’ll just forget about household chores again and go read. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The account is gone, before she deleted the account she specifically deleted the tweet that mentions the mails from Ioan's lawyers.

I have saved all tweets bar the last few ones after she woke up at 4am
I can still see them in my cached version for now. Let me know the last one you got and I can fill in the last few if needed.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
New account follows Alison Bogoff, the Chinese food one, Tone etc.

Someone who may have been misled twice. If you look at the one who broke the law enforcement story originally and her followers I hate GG is following this one and the SW one with a doggy profile pic.

The followers and following always give them away.

Reactions: 20
I have never ever behaved badly, acted out etc. ultimately I was brought up to respect my parents so I wouldn’t have dreamt of disobeying them. Ella is kicking off with her dad because she’s not been brought up to respect him as her parent and her elder in my opinion. She’s an extension of Alice, and has been taught that her dad must give her what she wants or else.
Ella was brought up to disrespect Ioan. It was obvious before the split. He was a "bad dad" for getting excited over a football game. Ella said she would "fix" him as if there was something wrong with him. It's a mixture of nurture and nature at this stage.

I hope if Ella is reading here she withdraws the RO application and police report. It's not too late to do the right thing. She should refuse to testify too. She is just being used by a narc. Alice has turned her daughter into a flying monkey!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think Ella is now old enough to know right from wrong, but I still think she's been abused, manipulated and parentified all her life by Alice. Alice is the one who has taught her to act the way she's doing now, and has turned her against Ioan, so Ella discounts all the good things Ioan taught her. I feel so sorry for her. Alice should be focusing on supporting her, not the other way round.

BIB : Alice wasn't always like this, she was very charming, beautiful and fun. She always had these negative traits in her though, and they've become amplified as she's aged. She's never had to account for her behaviour, and she's never done any self-reflection and realised that her behaviour is an issue. And then add into the mix unaddressed mental health issues and personality disorder(s), alcohol and possible prescription drug abuse, social media addiction, a poor diet, and perhaps the menopause.

She even admitted about five years ago (after she had got into a fight with someone on Twitter, I think) that Ioan said to her "What happened to the woman I married? The woman I married wouldn't have done this."
I hear you, and I’m in full agreement on the fact that Ella’s behaviour stems from exceptionally bad parenting.

With regards to Alice though, the red flags were there for Ioan and he ignored them. He never could’ve imagined she’d turn out this bad, but she was always difficult despite her charm - his friends and family knew she was a nightmare and he would’ve likely seen her being difficult on set.

I remember them on red carpet events back in the day and although I’d never seen one of her films, I always remember thinking Ioan Gruffudd was married to that annoying blond woman who tried so hard to be ‘wacky’. Oh, and the utterly hideous clothes she turned up wearing.

Like I said though, hindsight is a wonderful thing! Who would’ve thought she’d turn out such a monster 🥴

Reactions: 30
Wtaf happened while I was having a great night’s rest from all the drama? I have helluva eye strain after yesterday. Never mind. I’ll just forget about household chores again and go read. 🤣
Yea, I got company coming tomorrow and I haven't done any cleaning. Oh well ...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
At this rate it will be nothing Alice
1000009672.jpg

I can still see them in my cached version for now. Let me know the last one you got and I can fill in the last few if needed.
the last i have is "duck me how can you be so dim"

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
I hear you, and I’m in full agreement on the fact that Ella’s behaviour stems from exceptionally bad parenting.

With regards to Alice though, the red flags were there for Ioan and he ignored them. He never could’ve imagined she’d turn out this bad, but she was always difficult despite her charm - his friends and family knew she was a nightmare and he would’ve likely seen her being difficult on set.

I remember them on red carpet events back in the day and although I’d never seen one of her films, I always remember thinking Ioan Gruffudd was married to that annoying blond woman who tried so hard to be ‘wacky’. Oh, and the utterly hideous clothes she turned up wearing.

Like I said though, hindsight is a wonderful thing! Who would’ve thought she’d turn out such a monster 🥴
Stoating about the red carpet like a bargain Helena Bonham-Carter.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She even admitted about five years ago (after she had got into a fight with someone on Twitter, I think) that Ioan said to her "What happened to the woman I married? The woman I married wouldn't have done this."
Alice tweeted her reply "who is this woman? Do I know her?"

It seems IG was oblivious to her socks on Imdb boards. Her "nice" persona was always an act.

Reactions: 21
Alice trying to not get confused with her spreadsheet of her socks' names and login details:

1685880237549.png

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wanna bet her password is coglet for every single one of those accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
The account is gone, before she deleted the account she specifically deleted the tweet that mentions the mails from Ioan's lawyers.

I have saved all tweets bar the last few ones after she woke up at 4am
We love you @welp

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now....imagine Ella's life, stuck in that gilded cage, every single day, with a mentally unstable, vindictive, abusive, and possibly drunk mother. Don't you think that she has to tiptoe around, walking on eggshells, for fear of waking the beast? No wonder she cries and lashes out in Ioan's presence, it's probably the first time that she's felt able to release her emotions in ages. She's confused, overwhelmed and angry, and now her hole of a mother wants to drag her through the court system, just to score points in her endless war against her ex.
I feel so bad for that kid, Alice has set her against her father for so long, it's really damaged her. Remember the video where Ioan yelling at the TV football game made her cry? Poor Ella, she never stood a chance with a "mother" like Alice. ☹
I had a similar thought. We're talking about a 13 year old girl who got moved into a retirement home by an unstable mother keen to turn her into Veruca Salt. Good luck at BH High, Ella. And remember, no matter what your mum says, tell the truth in court when the judge asks you questions.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.