Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh to be a fly on the wall when Alice goes on one of these pissed up rages. Can you picture the scene? Foaming at the mouth, sipping box wine directly from the plastic spout…
IMG_5725.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She even liked a few of her own tweets on the DAM account last night - only like they got.

She’s certainly certifiable but deserves prison.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
IMG_2398.png

---
Ding Dong. The witch dirty deleted. We have receipts.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I know some of you are concerned about amplifying these accounts. It’s evidence and this kinda proves it was Alice.
She’s going to jail.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
The account is gone, before she deleted the account she specifically deleted the tweet that mentions the mails from Ioan's lawyers.

I have saved all tweets bar the last few ones after she woke up at 4am

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Well any doubters now know it was definitely her.

What’s she going to do about the Lupine tit show?

Girl really doesn’t plan ahead.
---
Plus how long before Tone goes private again?

Is she going to wait until he wakes up?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The Kiley tweet, I will upload a imgur with the rest when I'm home
1000009671.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
The account is gone, before she deleted the account she specifically deleted the tweet that mentions the mails from Ioan's lawyers.

@welp Love you (in a non-stalkerish and not sending you salad cream way)!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

I’m surprised IG lawyers don’t have you on speed dial!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Damn, I missed those! 😬

Reactions: 7
I wish he could get full custody too and her just supervised visitation. They know when it's time to visit she's gonna make it miserable and when they get back it's gonna be worse. I think if they knew they were safe and didn't have to go back it would be a whole different ball game. If she had supervised visitation she would not be able to harass them and make them feel bad or visitation would be over.
Oh absolutely, supervised visitation only. They would soon grow tired of her theatrics.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.