Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fooled Again is deleting some tweets, again, I hope Ioan's lawyers/Welp/someone else is getting them all.
bit too distracted with F1 now 😅

I am not that sure about this one, writing style is not conclusive, that only really shines through when she gets angry and forgets that she is on a sock, although the Bad Boys 4 info at least implies it's another Alice connected account (she tells so many of her minions in DMs all her private info)

I dont think it's that important anyway, at the end of the day she is screaming into the void. It's just amusing (sad) that she is doing these things.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
It wasn't so funny when she killed his website. Fans were furious. Alice also seems to have told IG his fans were sending her death threats. I wouldn't be surprised if she even sent herself a death threat and showed it to him as "proof".

In fact that could be her next scam - I and B have organised a hit on her and she has "proof".
I was just thinking the same, she's such a psycho, I wouldn't be surprised if she's managing sock accounts or creating fake abusive emails just to have "evidence", she's so evil..

Reactions: 14
As said before she is capable of creating accounts to suggest Bianca is going after her.

The one thing I know with certainty in this whole sorry saga is that Bianca does not want to interact with her.

Reactions: 25
How sad (if true) that friends moms from school were paying her bills (probably groceries to ensure the kids were being fed by the neglectful parent Alice who was spending money on cosmetics) - perhaps the family of little E's friend, who seemed to have semi adopted her.

Grifters gonna grift....
How embarrassing for little Elsie, her mother begging her friend’s parents for money. This is so degrading, Alice doesn't have an ounce of pride in her 250 lb body.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I think the photo Alice posted with Alison Boshoff to her Instagram on 19 April was actually a warning to Ioan. She knows she can't contact him directly now (no more "Want more" emails like the one she sent to him after her Lorraine appearance), so she did it that way.

She wanted him to feel worried and like she was planning something. I'm not sure if the Ella restraining order plan had been hatched yet, and I still think the magazine cover on 22 April was the trigger, but she has definitely been plotting her revenge for a while, and it was always going to come, magazine cover or not.

If Alice hadn't posted that photo, we might not have known that she and Alison were friends. At least, it would have been much harder to prove. But she just couldn't help herself. She still wants to control him and make him feel fearful of what she's going to do next.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
So Ioan stayed calm and tried to diffuse Ella's tantrum, c'mon let's be realistic because this is what really happened.
There was only one violent person in that place and neither were Ioan or Bianca.
This is yet another smear campaign and an intimidatory tactic by Alice once again.
I really think it was an attempt to control the narrative before new filings by I.

Reactions: 19
I don’t think Fooledagain is big Al. Sounds more like a teenager.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
PS. She should have called Bianca "Tiny Teen Thumper" instead of "Bogan Baby Basher". Too late Alice, I claim this description now and you can't use it.
Bianca could use Tiny Teen Thrasher as her wrestling name, if she ever joins the Gorgeous Ladies Of Wrestling. 😆

Thanks for giving me a moment of levity in this goddamn car crash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
bit too distracted with F1 now 😅

I am not that sure about this one, writing style is not conclusive, that only really shines through when she gets angry and forgets that she is on a sock, although the Bad Boys 4 info at least implies it's another Alice connected account (she tells so many of her minions in DMs all her private info)

I dont think it's that important anyway, at the end of the day she is screaming into the void. It's just amusing (sad) that she is doing these things.
This enough evidence for you? 🤣

Although to be fair, the emojis aren't writing.

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 14.30.46.png

Screenshot 2023-06-04 at 14.32.59.png

Reactions: 19
I’ve emerged again from my pit because I’ve seen a lot of posts talking about Ella’s personality, and how she’s an Alice Mini-Me.
I used to be an Ella.
When I was in my early tweens/teens I went to a private school with a lot of wealthy kids. My father had just discovered alcohol and was rapidly working his way up to 3-4 bottles of wine a night. My mother had become hyper-religious in response to all the abuse. I had no-one at all. Being autistic didn’t help. (I’m not at all implying that Ella is autistic - I’m referring to my situation.)
I lied like mad and said I was rich because I wanted people to like me. I wrote someone a horrible anonymous letter. I even stole something from school. I took pound coins from my father’s coat pockets to buy my mother ;and even him, to get him to like me) presents, to stop her pulling away from me.
I can’t believe that I did such things now, but I’m kind to my younger self and realise why I - she - acted that way.
I wanted my mother to protect me from my father, not in essence leave me. I wanted my narcissist alcoholic father to praise and love me - more than that, I wanted him to recognise I was a valid and valuable person in my own right. I wanted an ally, not a mother who was off completing her interrupted (due to my father) education or a father who was endlessly self-pitying and self-victimising.
I blamed my mother because I felt abandoned. I acted out horribly in front of her because she was safe.
I’m not a carbon copy of my narc father and Ella is not a narc copy of Alice.
I pulled away from them both in the end. I didn’t rekindle a relationship with my mother until I was in my twenties. I can be cordial with/to my father but the damage is done, and it’s ineradicable.
Ella is angry. All she’s done - taking $400, hacking, this latest stunt - is actually because she WANTS her father. She needs him. But she needs to keep her dangerous ‘mother’ sweet because, for now, she’s stuck with her. She feels completely abandoned. IG put on his own oxygen mask first. He came back with a live-in girlfriend. Ella’s been dealing with her mother’s’ self-pity and addictions. She knows she’ll never get real love from Alice. She feels IG no longer loves her and has moved on with BW.
She’s a kid. A kid in horrendous pain. I think that if IG steps away now, she’ll go on to a very dark path. She’ll attack someone who neither knows nor cares about her and face the full force of the law. Her ‘mother’ is enabling and contributing to this behaviour, rather than reinforcing early lessons about moral wrongs.
I turned out just fine. My moral centre is absolute. I break no commandment.
Please can we cut Ella some slack?

• Heart
Reactions: 88
I see Tony deleted the tweet with the police report in which he shared Ioan's email address with the world.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Those kids need to be removed from her care asap. It’s child abuse 😡 They’re gonna grow up f*cked up in the head because of the poison she’s feeding them.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The thing is, with that old rugby-watching clip, little Elsie was in that ‘scene’ too. She didn’t react to her father like that, has never been known to react to him like that (and there isn’t a chance in hell Alice wouldn’t have shared it far and wide if she ever had). If it was ALL down to nurture, how come she isn’t behaving in exactly the same manner? Come to that, how aren’t we all identical to our siblings in all displayed behaviours?

Say there was an old cine clip of the young Alice throwing a tantrum at Prof Evans. How would we view that? What would we be saying about it? Blaming Prof Evans? Alice’s by now long-dead mum? Or would we be recognizing in it her own innate twatiness, a behaviour consistent with how she’s ALWAYS been?

At some point, influence stops and personality begins.

I can wait 5 more years though 😈😂
We are all the product of many many things: nature, experiences, events, examples, things that shocked or scared us at a young age, things that made us happy. When we become adults, we are also our choices. There isn’t just one thing that makes us who we are. Same with Ella and Elsie. Personally, I believe that the bleep never cared much about the youngest because she was busy grooming the eldest.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
You remember how I kept saying when people were like "omg she is so deranged with her socks" and I said: "nah, that's nothing compared to her imdb days". Well, here we go, now I feel nostalgic because this is now exactly like imdb. Back then it was funny though because the whole drama was about websites and fashion choices, what happens now is so grim, especially now that she is pretty much sacrifying Ella's life in her quest to destroy him. And it's a freaking tragedy because it could have been so different if she had just accepted that he left: she would have had some financial stability, happy kids, and perhaps even a decent relationship to him

Latest Loopy
View attachment 2216597
I know its hard to comprehend when you are supporting a abuser like Alice, but perhaps Ioan just wants to tell the truth :eek: . It wouldnt be even against his child because he rightfully would blame Alice for putting her up on it. And yes, Ella is unstable wtf. Which child that has done the things Ella did is stable?
View attachment 2216614
The only one that has financially drained anyone is Alice on Ioan.

It's so crazy, according to them if you divorce someone you shouldnt be allowed to have a good relationship with the kids anymore? Crazy stuff.

"mental harm is worse" - yes, Alice is a master in mental harm
Marriages break up every day! This is so past ridiculous. I think she knows long term nobody else will ever want her and support her so she's freaking out. Who wants somebody that stays online and argues with people all day, can't be bothered to cook or clean and won't wash her stupid hairs. The house the size they had she should have been cleaning It. It certainly wasn't a mansion. Gloria had to work so she could take the kids and pick them up because alice was drinking and staying online. She just couldn't be bothered to do a d*** thing. After he was away working and came home it was pretty obvious as soon as he got there she's like you do everything i've been doing it. No she wasn't. I remember something about the last time he came home and she was staying in bed he walked in and said are you staying in bed all day today? She wasn't doing anything to try to be loving or keep him in any way. Its all about money. She loves NOBODY but her.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve emerged again from my pit because I’ve seen a lot of posts talking about Ella’s personality, and how she’s an Alice Mini-Me.
I used to be an Ella.
When I was in my early tweens/teens I went to a private school with a lot of wealthy kids. My father had just discovered alcohol and was rapidly working his way up to 3-4 bottles of wine a night. My mother had become hyper-religious in response to all the abuse. I had no-one at all. Being autistic didn’t help. (I’m not at all implying that Ella is autistic - I’m referring to my situation.)
I lied like mad and said I was rich because I wanted people to like me. I wrote someone a horrible anonymous letter. I even stole something from school. I took pound coins from my father’s coat pockets to buy my mother ;and even him, to get him to like me) presents, to stop her pulling away from me.
I can’t believe that I did such things now, but I’m kind to my younger self and realise why I - she - acted that way.
I wanted my mother to protect me from my father, not in essence leave me. I wanted my narcissist alcoholic father to praise and love me - more than that, I wanted him to recognise I was a valid and valuable person in my own right. I wanted an ally, not a mother who was off completing her interrupted (due to my father) education or a father who was endlessly self-pitying and self-victimising.
I blamed my mother because I felt abandoned. I acted out horribly in front of her because she was safe.
I’m not a carbon copy of my narc father and Ella is not a narc copy of Alice.
I pulled away from them both in the end. I didn’t rekindle a relationship with my mother until I was in my twenties. I can be cordial with/to my father but the damage is done, and it’s ineradicable.
Ella is angry. All she’s done - taking $400, hacking, this latest stunt - is actually because she WANTS her father. She needs him. But she needs to keep her dangerous ‘mother’ sweet because, for now, she’s stuck with her. She feels completely abandoned. IG put on his own oxygen mask first. He came back with a live-in girlfriend. Ella’s been dealing with her mother’s’ self-pity and addictions. She knows she’ll never get real love from Alice. She feels IG no longer loves her and has moved on with BW.
She’s a kid. A kid in horrendous pain. I think that if IG steps away now, she’ll go on to a very dark path. She’ll attack someone who neither knows nor cares about her and face the full force of the law. Her ‘mother’ is enabling and contributing to this behaviour, rather than reinforcing early lessons about moral wrongs.
I turned out just fine. My moral centre is absolute. I break no commandment.
Please can we cut Ella some slack?
You raise some very thoughtful points; thank you for sharing your story.
Ella’s head must be spinning from the cognitive dissonance of wanting her father back and being angry with him for leaving.

I would add that as Alice has parentified Ella, she poured all sorts of poison into Ella’s ear.

She probably loves/hates Alice just as much, but at least, in Ella’s eyes, Alice is there.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.