Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is weird, one of the accounts interacting with DAM has blocked me, and I haven’t had anything to do with either of them? I don’t even use Twitter.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I would hope Ioan gets full custody and the girls into court ordered therapy; daily if needed.
I wish he could get full custody too and her just supervised visitation. They know when it's time to visit she's gonna make it miserable and when they get back it's gonna be worse. I think if they knew they were safe and didn't have to go back it would be a whole different ball game. If she had supervised visitation she would not be able to harass them and make them feel bad or visitation would be over.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Total guesswork - I’m a bit taller than her (howdy fellow long legs 👋🏻) and guessed she weighed at least 25kg more than me, though it’s hard to know with all the dog blankets and scarves she covers up with. Whatever her weight, she’s a MegaTonne of gross in every respect 🤮
Howdy partner 👋🏻
Megatonne...if the shoe fits 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I see Alice is back at it after a short sleep. Christ almighty love you are a deranged lunatic, seek LOTS of help.

Reactions: 19
Dropped off the thread for a couple of weeks as I thought it all went quiet, then saw the story in the Mail and came back. An epic Saturday catch up later, and here I am. Still disgusted, still amazed this madness is continuing.

I’ve always refrained from discussing the kids as I don’t want to offend, so how can I say this politely… I’ve always thought Ella was a mini Alice. The signs were all there… spoilt, entitled ‘challenging personality’ as someone brilliantly put it. I think she was always going to behave this way, and I don’t think it’s because the situation has caused her trauma. I think it’s because this is just a normal reaction for her when she doesn’t get her own way (thanks to mummy dearest).

My parents divorced when I was 2 and I’ve had a few ‘step-parents’ in my 38 years, one of which was very emotionally abusive. I have never ever behaved badly, acted out etc. ultimately I was brought up to respect my parents so I wouldn’t have dreamt of disobeying them. Ella is kicking off with her dad because she’s not been brought up to respect him as her parent and her elder in my opinion. She’s an extension of Alice, and has been taught that her dad must give her what she wants or else.

It’s really sad, I hope Elsie doesn’t go the same way as she seems to have a very sweet nature, like her dad.

I know hindsight is a wonderful thing, but what on earth possessed Ioan to be with Alice in the first place, let alone bring children into the equation?! He’ll be paying the price of his bad decisions for the rest of his life, the poor bastard.

Sorry for the long post, I usually just pop up and say Alice is a bleeping bleep once in a while 😅
I think Ella is now old enough to know right from wrong, but I still think she's been abused, manipulated and parentified all her life by Alice. Alice is the one who has taught her to act the way she's doing now, and has turned her against Ioan, so Ella discounts all the good things Ioan taught her. I feel so sorry for her. Alice should be focusing on supporting her, not the other way round.

BIB : Alice wasn't always like this, she was very charming, beautiful and fun. She always had these negative traits in her though, and they've become amplified as she's aged. She's never had to account for her behaviour, and she's never done any self-reflection and realised that her behaviour is an issue. And then add into the mix unaddressed mental health issues and personality disorder(s), alcohol and possible prescription drug abuse, social media addiction, a poor diet, and perhaps the menopause.

She even admitted about five years ago (after she had got into a fight with someone on Twitter, I think) that Ioan said to her "What happened to the woman I married? The woman I married wouldn't have done this."

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm not sure where to even start with this one, it does seem to look like Alice's words are coming back to haunt her.
The facts are that court documents lodged by Ioan well over a year ago alledged to threats made by you. These weren't just verbal but written in the form of texts and emails. Alice you wrote all that stuff in by own hand. The coercive control oozed off the pages. A Judge will see this request for a TRO forwhat it is. A child that's being coerced by its main carer, YOU ALICE!!
You are the child abuser Alice. View attachment 2216103
I Iove the way Alice calls herself 'Vice' here. Apt. She will be on Onlyfans before we know it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
This is weird, one of the accounts interacting with DAM has blocked me, and I haven’t had anything to do with either of them? I don’t even use Twitter.
She’s been an arse licker of “Tone” and Malice since the start this one 🤮

Take her to town Ioan. Enough is enough.
I do hope she is held responsible for this latest abuse and smear campaign.

The speculation that she was going to pretend she was just going through a tough time after the divorce and has since cleaned up her act won’t hold any weight after this meltdown.

Reactions: 23
Oh look, that account is going after someone who had a little disagreement with Alice the moonunit a while back. What are the chances??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It doesn’t take a forensic analyst to confirm with absolute certainty that DAM is Alice.

Reactions: 34
I see Alice is back at it after a short sleep. Christ almighty love you are a deranged lunatic, seek LOTS of help.
4am in LA, makes sense. She's often said how she wakes up at this time.

She's shared so much of her personal life on Twitter over the years that she's provided enough information to incriminate herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Poor Elsie - Big Al will be too off her face to take her on her weekly trip to Yogurtland.

Obviously I really mean poor girls as mum is raging and pissed again.

• Sad
IMG_2397.png

You’re not kidding. Something went drastically wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
DAM will mass delete once she wakes up and sobers up.

I hope Ioan and Bianca's lawyers/friends have screenshot and archived all the tweets as evidence before she does so.
If that happens then we really know that account is Alice.

Reactions: 14
Ella was live streaming this as it was going down. Alice sees that as a win. Ioan and Bianca’s faces in the pap pics say otherwise.
Yep that kid always has a phone in her hand. Doesn’t live streaming an 'assault' reveal it's a set up?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’ll be reading here now.

Morning Alice - how’s the head?

How long until she spots her mistake and deletes the we keep vicious email tweets.

The problem is the more she deletes the more it proves it’s her behind the account.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi Alice, well here we are in a new thread, you didn’t even have to do any work yourself, just sit back and let somebody
else do it for you.
How sad (if true) that friends moms from school were paying her bills (probably groceries to ensure the kids were being fed by the neglectful parent Alice who was spending money on cosmetics) - perhaps the family of little E's friend, who seemed to have semi adopted her.

Grifters gonna grift....
And the she moved to a 7k/per month place in Beverly Hills. Yeah, she’s broke already!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.