Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulooo

VIP Member
See, Loopy knows exactly that nothing happened
View attachment 2216158
I *really* want to see Ella's RO request against Ioan (I suspect there is no write up yet for either as not even her DM mate had any details). Ioan's "abuse" seemd to all about downsizing after a divorce and trying to get divorced while trying to transition his abusive ex into providing (mostly) for herself. you know, like everyone does.
View attachment 2216162
What a complete knob he is

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
I believe Ella is a victim, I really hope that the Judge orders some psychiatric evaluations, I think Alice is making Ella mentally unwell. Whichever way you look at this none of it is normal behaviour.
This is true but then living with mAlice with her constant gaslighting, abuse and lies is crazy-making. IG escaped for his own sanity.
---
I had a look at the AE reddit and there is someone on there who thinks Ella should either do jail time, or go to military school. Yeah, because that is really going to help a deeply troubled child grow up to be a healthy normal adult. I was glad to see no one agreed with her.
hmmm we know Alice uses Reddit. Might be another of her socks.

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Total guesswork - I’m a bit taller than her (howdy fellow long legs 👋🏻) and guessed she weighed at least 25kg more than me, though it’s hard to know with all the dog blankets and scarves she covers up with. Whatever her weight, she’s a MegaTonne of gross in every respect 🤮
Howdy partner 👋🏻
Megatonne...if the shoe fits 🤣

• Haha

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Right I've been away for about 6 hours, am hoping that as I catch up I read something good has happened 🤞

Bettie

Thanks hun! Xx
---

Omg, I shouldn't laugh, but having a cat, I can imagine mine doing this 🤣🤣
I hope she is now pain free, endometriosis is excruciating 💗
V welcome, and maybe one day I will learn my left from my right :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Welp, you are amazing. I just want to mention that this link does not work for me. (I am in the US) I am just concerned in case Ioan and his lawyers are counting on your receipts, since guilty Alice did her dirty deleting.
@Ice Cream Enthusiast - wasn't working for me until I finally clicked on "share" in the upper right corner and copied the link that that gave into a new tab and wahhh-lahhh... try that ... I'm in the US :)

Ally Pally

VIP Member
I just re-read Creepy's masterpiece

Painting meeting your fathers girlfriend after 2 YEARS as abuse is some kind of masterpiece. Imagine they actually file this.

not neccessarily

Regardless, what the court response like a TRO would be not anyway
Omg if that's what they're going with then they're really screwed. This is all about the looming custody hearing isn't it!
This will 100% go in Ioan's favour and be seen for what it is!

Loveu2

VIP Member
But it's not Alice at her most "haggard" and "tired from parenting" is it, it's Alice at her fattest and bloatedest and most chinbundant.

Yeah, I just made the word "chinbundant" up.
I thought it was Alice with a hangover

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
And yet it only gets captured/published when it suits them. I dunno…IMO these are arranged pap walks, but that doesn’t detract from the fact Alice is a damaging narc POS.
Those photos could have been taken days before the event!

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If Alice had a chance of dating someone with💰 and they didn't want to step-parent she would dump the girls on Ioan's doorstep just as quick as she could 🤬
I don't think so. Miss out on child support and a chance to hurt IG? No way, even with a Sugar Daddy.

Diamonds60

VIP Member
The account is gone, before she deleted the account she specifically deleted the tweet that mentions the mails from Ioan's lawyers.

I have saved all tweets bar the last few ones after she woke up at 4am
I’ve been busy so I haven’t been on here. But don’t worry I got the last few.

• Heart