Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
Ok I thought we were supposed to avoid naming non celebs on here but as Alice is a has-been non celeb I may mention her friend Sarah Weaver who has now picked up the baton.

Reactions: 11

Loveu2

VIP Member
The cunt and her no good crew should be careful who they are calling penniless and had a few pints.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

screamin.lisa

Chatty Member
In her dreams!
I envision a scenario of zookeepers and rescue services being called and she ending up with a stun dart in her face (mistaken for a baboon's derriere). You know, when you live in an area with lots of nonagenarian neighbours who might not have the best eyesight, her disfigured turkey neck and massively bloated lips may be confused with a frisky baboon mooning to the neighbours and reported as such...
Good thing she never ventures outside.

__

As for the RO/TRO hearings, Ioan and Bianca do not have to be physically present for these -- they can attend remotely via Zoom or even telephone and also in California they also have a chance to submit a written statement to the judge beforehand detailing their version of events. (I looked it up).
*dart in the face* 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10

KikiFromNy

VIP Member
This is a while back in this nightmare and it was on Alice's Twitter, but does anyone else recall a tweet where she said the girls FaceTime with Loopy? 🤔 I can't recall the context but something about homework and he was helping Ella.

It could be just me thinking I saw that in the daily Alice Twitter bombardments back then. Sorry but @welp? 😂
---
Since there were 2 separate articles attributed to mAlice's buddy (ABitchoff) - does that mean that mAlice received/receives monies for each?

View attachment 2218416
My guess is that Alison had them staked out.

sh1tsandgiggles

VIP Member
It occurred to me how lazy & trapped in her IMDB days she is. She could be dragging yo and bee in so many more interesting and engaging ways. But instead she's just creating new usernames and posting on Twitter about nothing.

She could be making videos that are mocking yo, she could be doing TikToks, she could be making memes making fun of him, but no she's got weird Twitter snark from an old playbook.
Christ…. Don’t anyone let her near ChatGPT!!! That thing is practically running my life for me 😂😂😂

• Haha

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Good luck with the attorney who takes a case from that nutbag.
---

Let the Discovery process begin. Yay. Civil case coming? I bet Ioan and Bianca's attorneys will have a field day and how about a countersuit while we are at it.
I think Ioan and Bianca will just ask for their defence costs, they're not malevolent unlike malice.
---
Before DAM disappeared there was a lot of talk about BW being a rich trustafarian thanks to Grandfather Brazakka. hmmm

That would be the ultimate grift for Alice - getting B to pay her compensation for stealing her property injuring Ella.
It'll backfire spectacularly 🍿

Loveu2

VIP Member
To me that reads as if Ioan and B are going to say a friend of theirs was walking by and saw the whole thing.

Maybe the chaperone?
Well, they definitely have more than 2 or 3 friends. That would make more sense.

StoneMountain

VIP Member
Since there were 2 separate articles attributed to mAlice's buddy (ABitchoff) - does that mean that mAlice received/receives monies for each?

1685957038160.png

Bride of Lupine

Chatty Member
We are all the product of many many things: nature, experiences, events, examples, things that shocked or scared us at a young age, things that made us happy. When we become adults, we are also our choices. There isn’t just one thing that makes us who we are. Same with Ella and Elsie. Personally, I believe that the cunt never cared much about the youngest because she was busy grooming the eldest.
Yes, I just meant it wasn’t *inevitable* that being brought up by Alice would lead to certain behaviour because the other daughter is proof enough that it isn’t. I just disagree with the view that ‘she never stood a chance’. She has shown that she can very well go against her mother too at times. She’s still young and her brain in still developing and yes she is in a very stressful situation. But by the time someone is a fully formed adult you can look back at certain things they did when they were young that were totally in character with who they have been all along. I’ll leave it now. She’s too young at this point.

• Heart

Loveu2

VIP Member
I think I am over and out for the night. Am chilling in my basement living room with our foster kitten which gives me happy thoughts. Love to all my fellow Twattles. P.S. anyone in Manchester want to adopt? She is adorable, and just wants cuddles and snugs!
I would in a minute, but would need kitty delivered to Destin FL.

• Heart

JoJo76

VIP Member
I feel a bit sick reading what Welp said about TRO's getting given so easily. The victory parade on Twitter, plus the inevitable BogOff follow up story won't paint I&B in a good light, and the majority of the general public don't really know what is going on behind the scenes. They just read the guff fed to them by DM articles.

He needs to get the hell away from them, back to Oz where he's worked before, and I believe is well liked. Just hope in the meantime this won't affect his current Bad Boys role.

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
I always thought the "Histrionic Personality Disorder" that Betty Broderick was diagnosed with fitted - but maybe it's not used now? It was a while ago.
It is still. I think Al might be the person to break all the classifications in DSM 🥴 What made me think about this is that sociopathy and psychopathy are not classifications of conditions themselves, but the behaviours fall under the antisocial PD.