Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lulooo

VIP Member
Eeewwww!!!
Actually, imagine him playing Christmas card on the loop rolling in actual real salad cream on the floor, naked but for a tiger striped pattern speedos and black socks…
You are all welcome 😜😜
Thank you. That image is now burnt on my brain and I will never be able to unsee it. I wish I could transfer said image to the Abuser so she can suffer too. Or perhaps she’s already seen it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Ioanly.me

Where do we think our sweet 🐝 is?

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Periwinkleblue

Thanks to all for the screengrabs and analysis.

What I'm confused by is why Ella was with Bianca

As I understand it:

No one seriously disputing the two were in proximity
No is disputing that Ella did not want to meet Bianca

I don't understand how them being in the same house even came out given Ella's opposition to it and, one would assume, ioan's wish to respect her feelings on that.

I can think of three possibilities:
1. Ella agreed to meet Bianca willingly but when it happened her emotions were too much to handle, she had a meltdown...some co frontation and accident

2. Ella agreed to meet Bianca to keep her Dad happy but then couldn't handle it

3. Ella is torn between pressure from her Dad to meet Bianca and from her Mum to hate Bianca...the argument was manufactured (by Ella)to resolve this issue

4. Ella agreed to meet Bianca only to stage some drama or assault

Whichever way I look at it I suspect she genuinely believes that if her Dad lives her he will know split with Bianca and "put his daughter fursy". The gleeful dog walking pics must therefore have been immensely painful for her.

WinterSolstice

VIP Member
With the way the courts work and the state of CPS here, what options are there? He likely wouldn't be given full custody bc you now have an older child lobbing abuse claims and refusing to even spend a few hours with her chaperoned father. Yo also can't have Ella full time and feel safe and no one is going to chaperone 24/7. Unless a third party (family) steps up, it feels unlikely the girls would be placed in temporary care while therapy and supervision occurs. Alice's actions are abhorrent and criminal, especially because if she goes to jail the girls either HAVE to go to family, their father, or into care. The entire situation is sickening. I'm interested to see what gets filed Monday and Tuesday. Yo and B will have to have some response.
Elsie probably wouldn’t be a problem, at worst Yo could pay for her to stay with Gloria maybe.

If Ella is acting out, Gloria may not be able to take her.

• Heart

TipsyLaLa!

VIP Member
The account is gone, before she deleted the account she specifically deleted the tweet that mentions the mails from Ioan's lawyers.

I have saved all tweets bar the last few ones after she woke up at 4am
Damn, I missed those! 😬

Ninas purse

VIP Member
Didn't Kelly Rutherford's ex get deported after a phone call from her lawyer? I hope it is not as easy as that. TBH I don't know anything about the immigration system except was concerned re: the ease with which Rutherford was able to get her ex deported.
I think he voluntarily departed. His visa was expired or he was waiting for renewal. He was out of the country and living in Europe. She had the kids in the US and was supposed to put them on a flight to Europe and refused to do so. She claimed the kids were too upset to leave her and did not want to leave. The lawyer made a phone call to USCIS and his attorney used that in the custody case.

Ametrine

VIP Member
I wonder if the supposed news isn't on the Daily Mail yet because the Philip Schofield/Holly Willoughby/This Morning saga is currently the showbiz front page news.

Although I thought this last time, and the Big E restraining order application story was still released.

Nixlondon

VIP Member
No. The court will refer it to Immigration. USCIS then have to request the Immigration Court for a deportation order and Bianca's attorney can fight it. Even illegal immigrants spend years fighting deportation orders. It's not a case of the TRO being granted and Big Bird filing for removal. That not how it works.
Didn't Kelly Rutherford's ex get deported after a phone call from her lawyer? I hope it is not as easy as that. TBH I don't know anything about the immigration system except was concerned re: the ease with which Rutherford was able to get her ex deported.

Reactions: 6

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Emotional trauma counts as damage.

US Courts are a bit weird about this stuff.

Would be a classic DARVO move though, given the emotional trauma and defamation Alice has caused them lmao. The only reason why Ioan isnt suing her for this is because the little money he'd get from her would give him too much grief for it to be worth it ("he stole from his kids" etc.)
I just don't see any way for ANY of it to stick. The court will do its job but this is clearly ridiculous and big Al will just end up with the legal fees.

Bridgeofsighs

VIP Member
If Lupine hasn’t got permission off Ella he has breached the UN Convention on the Rights of a Child to have a private family life.

I suspect NZ will have quite strong laws around breaching a child’s privacy.
The mother gave him the photos so it was done with parental consent.