Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d rather be anything other than the Abuser. To paraphrase Catatonia, Every morning when I wake up I thank the Lord I’m not the Abuser. Doesn’t scan I know, but I won’t refer to her as anything other than the Abuser, or a bleep.

I have just had a conversation with my Mum’s GP about putting a DNR in place for her. She is very old, has lots of illnesses clouding Alzheimer’s and breast cancer. Still, she is infinitely precious to us and it’s a decidion that is difficult to make. She has given her children nothing but the most incredible love and support all of our lives, and has taught us how to be decent and resilient adults. Any nonsense was drummed out of us at an early age as proper boundaries were set. I feel so sorry and sad for the Gruffudd children that they will not have this from their “mother” Will they look back on her life in years to come and know that she gave them as good an upbringing as my darling Mum has given us? With my late Dad’s help of course.
I'm sorry that your mum is so unwell 😔, that is an incredibly hard decision. Before my nan passed, she was very ill, dementia finally got her, and my mum and grandad has to make this decision, my grandad was against it because it was his wife of 68 years and of course wanted to save her at any cost. We had to explain that she was never coming back from the illness she had, she was not with it at all, wouldn't eat, and dementia is a really cruel disease, so he agreed. When he got really ill he also made the decision himself.

My heart goes out to you and your family, she sounds like a wonderful woman, who has raised a loving family, peace be with her 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Or a woman who is more unconventional looking, and not of a standard level of attractiveness?

He says he fights for three woman who are all white, blonde and attractive (well, Alice is no longer attractive, but she once was).
I just went searching twitter to see if he ever has fought for anyone who wasn't very famous and beautiful (and white), and found a picture of him instead. Sometimes people do look like their personalities :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Sorry I don't know how to DM but I think we can see your profile photo bottom left? Maybe crop it unless you want her stalking you @Lulugrace
Thanks hun! Xx
---
Not laughing about your painful situation at all. My DD recently had major surgery for endometriosis and she had a drain and a catheter. The drain leaked all over the carpet and her cat tried to play with the catheter tube. We all laughed about it because what else can we do?
Can you imagine the whinging that mAlice would do? 😉
Omg, I shouldn't laugh, but having a cat, I can imagine mine doing this 🤣🤣
I hope she is now pain free, endometriosis is excruciating 💗

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The RO news has made DListed - always worth checking out the comments over there. Always. On everything.
I absolutely LOVE Michael K at Dlisted, I've been reading him for years and me makes me laugh out loud.

Love the shade he's throwing at Big Al in that article.

Reactions: 15
Thanks hun! Xx
---

Omg, I shouldn't laugh, but having a cat, I can imagine mine doing this 🤣🤣
I hope she is now pain free, endometriosis is excruciating 💗
V welcome, and maybe one day I will learn my left from my right :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'll await both parties official version of the story, I'm not prepared to paint the kid as a DARVO if no story suggesting this exists (Although we already have confirmation from Loopy that she was verbally going after Bianca)

However, Bianca was looking forward to meet the kids. While Ella has expressed many times that Bianca is the destroyer of her life (as she apparently did there too), and has really badly snapped at her father many times.

Leaving aside the physical aspects, if somebody wanted to intentional hurt the other party my money would not be on Bianca.

isnt it odd that Alice's mate at the DM said Ella asked for a temporary restraining order on him?

this is all over the place
I’m not blaming the kid for anything actually. I’m blaming that pathetic excuse of a mother she’s had the extremely bad luck to have. I believe that whatever happened that day, before and after, is the result of years of abuse that child has had to endure. Ella is a victim too. She just doesn’t know it and is unable to understand it, for now at least.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I was just seeing if I could sus out what Angry Alice has deleted from insta and I see this aged well!
That work is just rolling in 🤣
The roles just aren't available for cross eyed middle aged lunatics with grey tongues

• Haha
Reactions: 25
isnt it odd that Alice's mate at the DM said Ella asked for a temporary restraining order on him?
When I first read about this, my immediate thought was that Ella was looking for a way to get out of visits with her dad, and figured if she got a restraining order it would get the job done. I don't think she had the first clue about hearings and CPS and home visits and court-ordered therapy. Shame on Alice for indulging her daughter without thinking about the consequences.

Reactions: 26
Right my lovely tattlers, bed is beckoning...6am start today killed me
I look forward to reading about Angry Alice having "the best day ever" today in the morning 😉
Night all ☮💗

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Right my lovely tattlers, bed is beckoning...6am start today killed me
I look forward to reading about Angry Alice having "the best day ever" today in the morning 😉
Night all ☮💗
I'm also going to bed but I have had the best day ever because Unobtrusive Lurker just liked one of my comments!! Hello UL!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Finally caught up, a few pages from the end I was thinking surely this bombshell that the socks keep mentioning would be coming will be here soon..but nah its all just hot air from her big bleeping pie hole.

Hope I&G have a lovely time wherever they have travelled to and I hope the E's will soon realise what a tit be a mother they have and that they manage to get out of the hell hole they are in and find some happiness once again with Ioan.

I also hope Alice festers in a pit of despair, she deserves nothing less.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It occurred to me how lazy & trapped in her IMDB days she is. She could be dragging yo and bee in so many more interesting and engaging ways. But instead she's just creating new usernames and posting on Twitter about nothing.

She could be making videos that are mocking yo, she could be doing TikToks, she could be making memes making fun of him, but no she's got weird Twitter snark from an old playbook.
Christ…. Don’t anyone let her near ChatGPT!!! That thing is practically running my life for me 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ…. Don’t anyone let her near ChatGPT!!! That thing is practically running my life for me 😂😂😂
How do you think she's going to lawyer all that divorce & custody stuff with no lawyer.

I can't wait til she submits stuff bard or ChatGPT "hallucinated" to the court as evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.