Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It occurred to me how lazy & trapped in her IMDB days she is. She could be dragging yo and bee in so many more interesting and engaging ways. But instead she's just creating new usernames and posting on Twitter about nothing.

She could be making videos that are mocking yo, she could be doing TikToks, she could be making memes making fun of him, but no she's got weird Twitter snark from an old playbook.
Yea I’m actually feeling quite hard done by, I was looking forward to her circus this evening. We’re all here waiting for her to get plastered and tweet tit, that’s all, it’s not a lot to ask. It’s been ages since she was jammed under a nightstand or staggering legless around the garden: She’s really dropped the ball in terms of content. No wonder she’s lost so many followers. It’s all Bianca this, Bianca that, Bianca the other./ she has nothing going on apart from her fixation with Bianca. We don’t need her for that. Everyone is following Bianca anyway. We know what she’s doing.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
You have my sympathy there, before I had my first back operation, I'd lose control of my bladder and then it went the other way, and I actually had a catheta bag strapped to my leg for about a week before the operation as I couldn't pee 😭
I lived in fear that week that somehow I'd detach the bag while I was asleep 🤣
Not laughing about your painful situation at all. My DD recently had major surgery for endometriosis and she had a drain and a catheter. The drain leaked all over the carpet and her cat tried to play with the catheter tube. We all laughed about it because what else can we do?
Can you imagine the whinging that mAlice would do? 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The roots of this tit go waay back. Here is a tweet from Nov '21.

AE ella hates her dad.png

mAlice is wrong as usual. Ella is not ok and is very estranged. Well done, you bleep! Elsie being 'in denial' means the PA hasn't worked as well with her. The 'provocative texts' were just the kid repeating what Mommy Dearest was endlessly spewing. It's abuse by proxy and no, fuckwit, it's not acceptable. Like I said, the kid was forced to choose between parents, and she choose the toxic one. If I was her, I would go for emancipation from AE at the age of 14 and then live with IG. But I guess I'm a very different person.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
THE WORK HE DOES

I could laugh forever. An absolute delusional creep. Get back to me when he lifts a single finger for a woman who has suffered genuine abuse and who isn't a former blonde model/actress/popstar. Give me a bleeping break. His website is revolting, full of pictures of women with bruising to their faces and captions like "he hurt me and I could not make it stop" (that's a quote he just made up btw, using a stock photo of a young blonde model). He gets off on this in a sexual way and nothing will change my mind on that. This page details a whole fantasy he has written out, which just sums him up:

(warning - it is really gross)
I wonder if Lupenis would ever go to bat for a Woman of Colour…?

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I wonder if Lupenis would ever go to bat for a Woman of Colour…?
Or a woman who is more unconventional looking, and not of a standard level of attractiveness?

He says he fights for three woman who are all white, blonde and attractive (well, Alice is no longer attractive, but she once was).

Reactions: 29
I’d rather be anything other than the Abuser. To paraphrase Catatonia, Every morning when I wake up I thank the Lord I’m not the Abuser. Doesn’t scan I know, but I won’t refer to her as anything other than the Abuser, or a bleep.

I have just had a conversation with my Mum’s GP about putting a DNR in place for her. She is very old, has lots of illnesses clouding Alzheimer’s and breast cancer. Still, she is infinitely precious to us and it’s a decidion that is difficult to make. She has given her children nothing but the most incredible love and support all of our lives, and has taught us how to be decent and resilient adults. Any nonsense was drummed out of us at an early age as proper boundaries were set. I feel so sorry and sad for the Gruffudd children that they will not have this from their “mother” Will they look back on her life in years to come and know that she gave them as good an upbringing as my darling Mum has given us? With my late Dad’s help of course.
I’m so very sorry that you have to go through this, Luloo. So much love to you, and if you want to talk on the other thread, I’m here. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Does loopy pick and choose his victims. I’m sure poor Bianca is one too? He can throw himself into his mum’s bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cleaning duvets
Cleaning curtains
Cleaning dog tit off the bed
Cleaning the pool
Cleaning the deck
Cleaning the kids
Cleaning her hair
Cleaning the dry, crusty toothpaste off from around her mouth
Cleaning...

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Total guesswork - I’m a bit taller than her (howdy fellow long legs 👋🏻) and guessed she weighed at least 25kg more than me, though it’s hard to know with all the dog blankets and scarves she covers up with. Whatever her weight, she’s a MegaTonne of gross in every respect 🤮
I read that as MegaTone. I've been on this thread for far too long!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thread title suggestion for the future, when it’s been proven Alice has lied:

I’m Alice Evans, I’m a piece of tit, I like to make up stories that my daughter was hit
If this suggestion wins, I'd like to amend it because I forgot Tattle doesn't like swear words in titles.

The amended title would be:

I'm Alice Evans, I'm a piece of trash, I like to make up stories that my daughter was bashed

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I’d rather be anything other than the Abuser. To paraphrase Catatonia, Every morning when I wake up I thank the Lord I’m not the Abuser. Doesn’t scan I know, but I won’t refer to her as anything other than the Abuser, or a bleep.

I have just had a conversation with my Mum’s GP about putting a DNR in place for her. She is very old, has lots of illnesses clouding Alzheimer’s and breast cancer. Still, she is infinitely precious to us and it’s a decidion that is difficult to make. She has given her children nothing but the most incredible love and support all of our lives, and has taught us how to be decent and resilient adults. Any nonsense was drummed out of us at an early age as proper boundaries were set. I feel so sorry and sad for the Gruffudd children that they will not have this from their “mother” Will they look back on her life in years to come and know that she gave them as good an upbringing as my darling Mum has given us? With my late Dad’s help of course.
Don’t know how to do a spoiler but it’s tough. Had to do it with my mum with dementia and finally say we didn’t even want her hospitalised if at all possible as A&E distressing for her.

My dad made his own choice and I was quite surprised as he was a real fighter but when you find out how brutal and painful attempts to revive and intubation can be I respected his choice and whilst I wish he’d been around longer I think it was right for him.

You clearly love and respect your mum very much and a loving mother is a precious gift, unfortunately not everyone has that privilege. 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The RO news has made DListed - always worth checking out the comments over there. Always. On everything.

Reactions: 12
I was just seeing if I could sus out what Angry Alice has deleted from insta and I see this aged well!
That work is just rolling in 🤣
Alice claims Ioan is paying us overtime, but she should pay Facetune and the blur effect overtime for that photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was just seeing if I could sus out what Angry Alice has deleted from insta and I see this aged well!
That work is just rolling in 🤣
Sorry I don't know how to DM but I think we can see your profile photo bottom right? Maybe crop it unless you want her stalking you @Lulugrace

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.