Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping all of this. Thank you for sharing this, truly.

it has broken my heart a little to see the tide turn towards judging and writing off Ella, a literal child going through unimaginable trauma while under relentless daily pressure whilst grieving her father and likely questioning everything (imagine growing up with such a loving father as Ioan and then believing he hates and couldn’t care less about you? That would break most adults).

kids, teens, adults, can all act in ways that are unhelpful, unkind, cruel, irrational seeming, to outsiders, when under massive stress.

who Ella is at thirteen while going through this situation speaks to what she’s been put through, not to some kind of innate character flaw/badness.

I’m guessing many of us who consider ourselves to be fairly kind and decent people today have stories about behaving like absolute twats in our teens (let me tell you about the time I called up my father’s girlfriend to tell her he was cheating on her with his best friend… I was sure I was doing the right and moral thing at seventeen, and this was at the back end of years of trauma at home). I caused a LOT of pain and heartache and didn’t understand the situation quite as deeply as I thought I did. And I wasn’t even being pressured by anyone to do anything.

fast forward a couple decades and you’ll see me sat around the dinner table with said father and stepmother, having a lovely time. They understood and forgave. I’m still ashamed by can understand why I acted the way that I did. Heck, in our teens most of us are still acting on instinct and hormones and it’s very dangerous when you believe with certainty you’re the one in the right and start meddling/acting out.

that poor girl. My heart goes out to her. I know she looks older and is tall and all that but she is a child.
I don’t want to revive the whole thing from my end again but she is even more a victim than Ioan and that’s the hill I will die on. And I’m grateful to the posters who were able to make the point far better than I, while still being respectful of all views.
---
Calling your child a tedious witch is adorable. Who knew?! 🤷‍♀️
Such an Alice word. Isn’t the word mainly used for puppies and babies and things that are mini?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It occurred to me how lazy & trapped in her IMDB days she is. She could be dragging yo and bee in so many more interesting and engaging ways. But instead she's just creating new usernames and posting on Twitter about nothing.

She could be making videos that are mocking yo, she could be doing TikToks, she could be making memes making fun of him, but no she's got weird Twitter snark from an old playbook.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think I am over and out for the night. Am chilling in my basement living room with our foster kitten which gives me happy thoughts. Love to all my fellow Twattles. P.S. anyone in Manchester want to adopt? She is adorable, and just wants cuddles and snugs!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 49
She has so many triggers:

1. Bifurcation request
  2. Telegraph cover of Ioan and Bianca
  3. Bianca's hot body
  4. Ioan and Bianca's red carpet appearances
  5. DVRO against her
Turds, please add to the list anything I've missed out!
Being asked to pay her own living expenses?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I think I am over and out for the night. Am chilling in my basement living room with our foster kitten which gives me happy thoughts. Love to all my fellow Twattles. P.S. anyone in Manchester want to adopt? She is adorable, and just wants cuddles and snugs!
My youngest Mimsy’s would have her in a heart beat. Alas I’m too far away.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

1. Bifurcation request
  3. Bianca's hot body
  5. DVRO against her
Lawyers letters
Responsible journalism
Family
Happiness
Being an adult
Co-parenting

Reactions: 20

1. Bifurcation request
  3. Bianca's hot body
  5. DVRO against her
Cleaning duvets
Cleaning curtains
Cleaning dog tit off the bed
Cleaning the pool
Cleaning the deck
Cleaning the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Eeewwww!!!
Actually, imagine him playing Christmas card on the loop rolling in actual real salad cream on the floor, naked but for a tiger striped pattern speedos and black socks…
You are all welcome 😜😜
I think you need a serious time out my fine feathered friend. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I would in a minute, but would need kitty delivered to Destin FL.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Must be getting near to the bottom of her sock drawer - just spotted one of Christmas socks is back - they’ve been away since December.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

1. Bifurcation request
  3. Bianca's hot body
  5. DVRO against her
sunshine
Garlic
Crucifixes
Communion wafers
Wooden stakes

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I've been waiting all day for whatever event should have happened this morning. Just like a silent fart, no news at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe someone told Alice the child to say 'Thank you'. That would duck anyone up.
I haven’t got that far yet, but after breaking my back I often have little accidents. I just don’t want to admit that it’s an issue.
You have my sympathy there, before I had my first back operation, I'd lose control of my bladder and then it went the other way, and I actually had a catheta bag strapped to my leg for about a week before the operation as I couldn't pee 😭
I lived in fear that week that somehow I'd detach the bag while I was asleep 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I've been waiting all day for whatever event should have happened this morning. Just like a silent fart, no news at all.
Like a shart??
Remember that one? That was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Cheese strings! Have we said cheese strings yet?! TERRIFYING.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.