Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has so many triggers:

1. Bifurcation request
  2. Telegraph cover of Ioan and Bianca
  3. Bianca's hot body
  4. Ioan and Bianca's red carpet appearances
  5. DVRO against her
Turds, please add to the list anything I've missed out!
Work
Staying sober
Divorce
Younger women
Manners
Cleaning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
She has so many triggers:

1. Bifurcation request
  2. Telegraph cover of Ioan and Bianca
  3. Bianca's hot body
  4. Ioan and Bianca's red carpet appearances
  5. DVRO against her
Turds, please add to the list anything I've missed out!

I read Turds as part of the list of triggers - I suspect we are.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I retract my earlier comment that Alice is currently deleting Instagram posts, I don't think she's done that for a few months.

But I'm sure she's still a bleep.
She has been doing that over the last few days. I noticed when I was searching for my right hand / left hand thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
I can never catch up but I was looking at paint in shades of white and the first place I look: 👀
Also I’m in Canada where everything has to be in both languages so now we all roughly know how to say it in French.
Finally, what a dumb name for paint, although it works for Alice if in some parallel universe she would actually paint her walls. ‘Love that shade Alice, what is it?’
‘Oh, string cheese.’ 🙄
View attachment 2219369
I thought "String Cheese" was Alice's preferred shade of hair colour? 🤔😬

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Janelle(Alice) getting no respect on Twitter.
Socks have 10 followers or less which are mostly each other. This campaign is going nowhere, must be heartbreaking.
Screenshot_20230605_135939_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_135810_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Covered in salad cream. Yeah I went there. 🤢
Eeewwww!!!
Actually, imagine him playing Christmas card on the loop rolling in actual real salad cream on the floor, naked but for a tiger striped pattern speedos and black socks…
You are all welcome 😜😜

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
And diapers are expensive!

Oh.

Wait.

Never mind.
More to the point, so are Tena Lady pants. They save on washing the sheets the next day when you pass out after you've had a hard night on the keys, juggling multiple sock accounts, with a few sharp ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Since she like to spend so much time online. I looked couldn't find one specifically for witches.
Screenshot_20230605_140647_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20230605_140554_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@MrsDimSum I love your name considering the sock account names. Assuming this is coincidence 😂
oh god that sock account is so annoying, they keep drumming that Ella took Ioan as a inspiration for filing restraining orders (lmao yes, totally not Alice's idea). I doubt that Ioan was threatening and harrassing Ella online and in private for over a year, and posted clearly false and defamatory information, but what do I know? :rolleyes:

At least they have a reasonable take re: the incident.

I just read through the comments of Loopy's masterpiece. One of them says something to the effect that its a shame that Alice has to fight for custody and how evidence of abuse gets burried by parental alienation claims. Are they aware that the whole case is the other way around? That Ioan fights for custody and that he has a mountain of evidence of being abused by her? (and to an extent really the daughter too, hacking, thefting, blackmailing etc are certainly more abuse than trying to introduce your kids after 2 years to your girlfriend, eh?) 🤣

She has been doing that over the last few days. I noticed when I was searching for my right hand / left hand thing.
she deleted two over the past few days, I dont know which though

Reactions: 24
More to the point, so are Tena Lady pants. They save on washing the sheets the next day when you pass out after you've had a hard night on the keys, juggling multiple sock accounts, with a few sharp ones.
I haven’t got that far yet, but after breaking my back I often have little accidents. I just don’t want to admit that it’s an issue.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Eeewwww!!!
Actually, imagine him playing Christmas card on the loop rolling in actual real salad cream on the floor, naked but for a tiger striped pattern speedos and black socks…
You are all welcome 😜😜
You went there?? Naughty step! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This one's for you Alice. I know you're lurking.

self care.png

the.holistic.psychologist
True self care involves having boundaries and clear limits around what behavior is we allow within our lives.*

*That goes for teens too.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Looks like she’s still nursing a hangover from yesterdays binge and she hasn’t hit the juice yet. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 💊 💊 🥤

Reactions: 12
I’m back after a long, long hiatus, with intermittent lurking to try to stay up to date. I’m just absolutely floored by Malice’s latest gambit. Just when you think we’ve seen the lowest she can possibly go, she outdoes herself. It’s encouraging that the court has not granted a TRO (that we know of). Trying to stay hopeful that this winds up being the final nail in her coffin, as it’s ironclad proof of PA and I think should cause her to forfeit all custody. I thought from early on that Ioan could wind up with 100% custody due to PA if he played his cards right, and I hope that is exactly what comes to pass now.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.