Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Kelly Rutherford's ex get deported after a phone call from her lawyer? I hope it is not as easy as that. TBH I don't know anything about the immigration system except was concerned re: the ease with which Rutherford was able to get her ex deported.
From reading this, it sounds like the State Department investigated and revoked his visa due to sketchy business dealings. That would not be the case here, obviously.

Reactions: 13
Ohhh disappointing I thought they had a cut on the royalties from the pics with the pap agency. Don’t know where I got that from.. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They do get royalties if they are the ones to ring the agency letting them know where they'll be at a certain time. It saves money on having paps hanging around places. I would hope that Bianca is the one letting them know and therefore the one getting the royalties as Alice can never make a claim on Bianca's earnings. I reckon the magazine cover and article was also done under Bianca's business and the money went to her.

Reactions: 13
I’d rather be anything other than the Abuser. To paraphrase Catatonia, Every morning when I wake up I thank the Lord I’m not the Abuser. Doesn’t scan I know, but I won’t refer to her as anything other than the Abuser, or a bleep.

I have just had a conversation with my Mum’s GP about putting a DNR in place for her. She is very old, has lots of illnesses clouding Alzheimer’s and breast cancer. Still, she is infinitely precious to us and it’s a decidion that is difficult to make. She has given her children nothing but the most incredible love and support all of our lives, and has taught us how to be decent and resilient adults. Any nonsense was drummed out of us at an early age as proper boundaries were set. I feel so sorry and sad for the Gruffudd children that they will not have this from their “mother” Will they look back on her life in years to come and know that she gave them as good an upbringing as my darling Mum has given us? With my late Dad’s help of course.
Sending much love to you and your family.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Didn't Kelly Rutherford's ex get deported after a phone call from her lawyer? I hope it is not as easy as that. TBH I don't know anything about the immigration system except was concerned re: the ease with which Rutherford was able to get her ex deported.
I think he voluntarily departed. His visa was expired or he was waiting for renewal. He was out of the country and living in Europe. She had the kids in the US and was supposed to put them on a flight to Europe and refused to do so. She claimed the kids were too upset to leave her and did not want to leave. The lawyer made a phone call to USCIS and his attorney used that in the custody case.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if the supposed news isn't on the Daily Mail yet because the Philip Schofield/Holly Willoughby/This Morning saga is currently the showbiz front page news.

Although I thought this last time, and the Big E restraining order application story was still released.

Reactions: 7
This is a while back in this nightmare and it was on Alice's Twitter, but does anyone else recall a tweet where she said the girls FaceTime with Loopy? 🤔 I can't recall the context but something about homework and he was helping Ella.

It could be just me thinking I saw that in the daily Alice Twitter bombardments back then. Sorry but @welp? 😂
---
Since there were 2 separate articles attributed to mAlice's buddy (ABitchoff) - does that mean that mAlice received/receives monies for each?

View attachment 2218416
My guess is that Alison had them staked out.

Reactions: 10
I retract my earlier comment that Alice is currently deleting Instagram posts, I don't think she's done that for a few months.

But I'm sure she's still a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is this all a set up so if they were to get married mAlice can say it was a marriage to protect B against deportation? Or to prevent a marriage thinking if B gets deported he won't follow? I can't really guess at a psychopaths motives, but what I do know is every time mAlice has tried something it has backfired on her spectacularly.
They've been together for a few years now so no, no case there.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can never catch up but I was looking at paint in shades of white and the first place I look: 👀
Also I’m in Canada where everything has to be in both languages so now we all roughly know how to say it in French.
Finally, what a dumb name for paint, although it works for Alice if in some parallel universe she would actually paint her walls. ‘Love that shade Alice, what is it?’
‘Oh, string cheese.’ 🙄
AAEBD4D6-5293-48E1-9A59-37DE9D50B592.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Bifurcation request definitely triggered her. Just saying.
She has so many triggers:

1. Bifurcation request
  2. Telegraph cover of Ioan and Bianca
  3. Bianca's hot body
  4. Ioan and Bianca's red carpet appearances
  5. DVRO against her
Turds, please add to the list anything I've missed out!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

1. Bifurcation request
  3. Bianca's hot body
  5. DVRO against her
The children being asked to have manners.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

1. Bifurcation request
  3. Bianca's hot body
  5. DVRO against her
Life

<though I think it might be easier to try to figure out what is "not" a trigger>

• Haha
Reactions: 24
FA ? is that short for Fat Alice or duck All (evidence)?
I read my mums diary once a few years ago- not the juicy kind- just the appointments kind and she kept writing “FA”. I was really saddened to think she was so down about something that she was shorthandedly writing “duck (it) All” so I asked her to confide her woes.

Turns out it was short for Family Allowance and she thought I was a total plonker haha! 😂🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 29

1. Bifurcation request
  3. Bianca's hot body
  5. DVRO against her
Ioan is back acting
They are palpably in love.
They have a future, they don’t live in the past

• Heart
Reactions: 23

1. Bifurcation request
  3. Bianca's hot body
  5. DVRO against her
Bianca’s beautiful clean hair. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I can see why Big Al does not have time for a job and needs a housekeeper.

She wakes up hungover, fights with someone on Twitter. She then has to read everything here so she knows what to delete.

Then back to Twitter to slag Tattle off.

I guess she then has to check Reddit and other forums like MN to check there are no new threads about her.

Back to Twitter for another spat and then a look at Bianca’s instagram.

Must be bloody exhausting but then again, she has amazing stamina for a woman with so many chronic illnesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

1. Bifurcation request
  3. Bianca's hot body
  5. DVRO against her
Quoting myself to ask:

I wonder if Dalmatians now trigger her

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.