Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is today still the day? Been waiting all day and they’ve not had much to say?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just re-read Creepy's masterpiece

They had repeatedly stated that they did not consent to being forced into the presence of Wallace and they were coerced relentlessly until they finally were forced against their will into the presence of a monster who seemed to determined to force herself upon their lives against their express and determined objections. What do we call that again? Oh yes, abuse.
Painting meeting your fathers girlfriend after 2 YEARS as abuse is some kind of masterpiece. Imagine they actually file this.
Would the filing not be sealed as she is a minor?
not neccessarily

Regardless, what the court response like a TRO would be not anyway

Reactions: 20
I dread to think what payment for Loopy's 'services' might look like.
How Alice can let him into her life in any way, let alone her kids, is beyond me. Every mention of him makes my skin crawl. That this creep is her biggest supporter and she is happy to use him and confide in him, even if those confidences are mostly lies, is just batshit. If this whole saga ever got made into a movie people who haven't followed it closely would think it was too over-the-top and unrealistic.
---
That's clearly Frankfurt.

* cough *
Obviously they're in @welp's neck of the woods planning battle strategies! /jk

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A heavily edited video will be shared. Willing to bet my Hugh Jackman cutout.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Painting meeting your fathers girlfriend after 2 YEARS as abuse is some kind of masterpiece. Imagine they actually file this.

not neccessarily

Regardless, what the court response like a TRO would be not anyway
Omg if that's what they're going with then they're really screwed. This is all about the looming custody hearing isn't it!
This will 100% go in Ioan's favour and be seen for what it is!

Reactions: 8
Rather be a seahag than a bleeping walrus.
I’d rather be anything other than the Abuser. To paraphrase Catatonia, Every morning when I wake up I thank the Lord I’m not the Abuser. Doesn’t scan I know, but I won’t refer to her as anything other than the Abuser, or a bleep.

I have just had a conversation with my Mum’s GP about putting a DNR in place for her. She is very old, has lots of illnesses clouding Alzheimer’s and breast cancer. Still, she is infinitely precious to us and it’s a decidion that is difficult to make. She has given her children nothing but the most incredible love and support all of our lives, and has taught us how to be decent and resilient adults. Any nonsense was drummed out of us at an early age as proper boundaries were set. I feel so sorry and sad for the Gruffudd children that they will not have this from their “mother” Will they look back on her life in years to come and know that she gave them as good an upbringing as my darling Mum has given us? With my late Dad’s help of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

"They had repeatedly stated that they did not consent to being forced into the presence of Wallace and they were coerced relentlessly until they finally were forced against their will into the presence of a monster who seemed to determined to force herself upon their lives against their express and determined objections. What do we call that again? Oh yes, abuse."
I thought he was going to accuse Bianca of child rape. Strange how DAM managed to get that one in. :sick:

Reactions: 4
Recent article in the DM (I know, I know) about Drew Barrymore and her terrible relationship with her mother (addiction, parentification, verbal abuse, etc). A lot of things stand out. I'm wondering why this front page article is coming up when Drew has nothing new coming out...also on my screen it's second and the Alice Evans article is third.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Janelle: So B takes selfies more seriously than child abuse. Says a lot

The 'selfie' in question is the libel Alice did (with the DM) accusing B of mocking her makeup.

Janelle: No that's no the question. The question is when will Bianca Wallace go to prison for assault. Priorities, Helen. Hope you don't have kids

Oh, it's not enough to deport B, she must be imprisoned too? LMAO "For crimes most heinous against Alice Regina" Sure Jan...

Janelle: LOL! A correction about some selfie somebody took? Please keep apologizing for child abusers desperately

Eh, the DM apologised and paid out, daft bint.

Janelle: I'm concerned that a 13 year old girl was left with her father and that the gf of said father beat her up, Maybe it's just me. Something about jamming somebody's arm in a door just doesn't sit right But we all have different priorities right

Beat her up now? I didn't realise B was such a heavyweight. She must be faking the MS.

Reactions: 17
No. The court will refer it to Immigration. USCIS then have to request the Immigration Court for a deportation order and Bianca's attorney can fight it. Even illegal immigrants spend years fighting deportation orders. It's not a case of the TRO being granted and Big Bird filing for removal. That not how it works.
Didn't Kelly Rutherford's ex get deported after a phone call from her lawyer? I hope it is not as easy as that. TBH I don't know anything about the immigration system except was concerned re: the ease with which Rutherford was able to get her ex deported.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.