Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well there was the time he said thank you. There was the time he asked the girls to say thank you. And then there was the other time he said thank you very much (so abusive).
It really is ridiculous isn't it!
---
I keep wonder if the docket simply isnt updating, but its been 5 days, so eh....

together with Loopy for sure

He gets off at writing about abused women, to extent his fantasies to kids must have been his dream. And he found in Alice somebody who is willing to sacrifice her child for him.

As he said the other day:
View attachment 2219195
Daft bleep couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag without smelling salts. He has found a soul mate in Alice because they share the same delusional gene.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is what Judge Judy would describe as false accusations in an "attempt to get a leg up in the custody case" - I bet family court see it all the time and helpfully both mAlice/Ella threatened to do by e-mails and documents submitted as part of the divorce case last year

If CPS gets involved then mAlice runs the risk of mandatory drug and alcohol screening

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Where did the narrative start that Ella is parentified? From the voice of experience, Elsie strikes me as the parentified one. The little people pleaser. Make no trouble. Cause no waves. Try to keep Mom and big sis happy.

My Grandmother was a narc. My Mom is a narc. My sister, the Ella/Golden child, is a narc. She can leave 7 kids for a boyfriend, never see some of them again and still sleep well when she lays her head down at night.

I was the parentified one to both of them over the past 50+ years of my life I can remember. Spent my whole life taking care of, being careful of their delicate fee fees and emotions and putting out every fire they were able to ignite, every mess they have created.

Still doing it. Still being told to treat my sister delicately by my Mom. "Don't remind her she didn't see her daughters for 15 years while you raised them. It hurts her feelings." The duck it does!

Elsie will be bearing the burden of taking care of them and keeping both of them from emotional explosions her entire life. Please, eventually, give her the strength to get out. View attachment 2217922
I'm sorry if someone has already answered this, I haven't had time to read today's posts properly today yet. This is just a quick reply.

It's because in the evidence Ioan submitted, during a fight with Ioan and Alice, Ella is saying she will try and "fix" Ioan, or words to that effect (I can't find it right now). There's also the Youtube comment she allegedly wrote where she says Alice has had a lot of bad things happen to her in her life. And this Instagram post I posted above (attached).

I have no doubt that Alice has told Ella all her troubles and worries, since Ella was a small child. Ella now thinks she needs to protect Alice and to fix her problems.

The same thing happened to me as a child. Ella is also really tall at a young age, like I was, and it makes people and her parents see her as older and more mature than she really is.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I keep wonder if the docket simply isnt updating, but its been 5 days, so eh....

it feels all like a "file just to have it filed". I mean leaving aside the fuckery of dropping his name she has wrote just B instead of Betsi too lol

He gets off at writing about abused women, to extent his fantasies to kids must have been his dream. And he found in Alice somebody who is willing to sacrifice her child for him.

View attachment 2219195
Do you think he was really involved in planning this? Remember when he stepped back for a while after Alice didn't show up to court with all her mountains of evidence and he had to apologise to his (lack of followers) about it? He seemed genuinely disconcerted that after all her fighting talk that Alice didn't show up after all, and angry that maybe he had been taken for a ride. I wonder how much he believes her BS and how much he knows is BS but it suits his agenda and fetishes so he willingly plays along.

Reactions: 18

it feels all like a "file just to have it filed". I mean leaving aside the fuckery of dropping his name she has wrote just B instead of Betsi too lol

View attachment 2219195
THE WORK HE DOES

I could laugh forever. An absolute delusional creep. Get back to me when he lifts a single finger for a woman who has suffered genuine abuse and who isn't a former blonde model/actress/popstar. Give me a bleeping break. His website is revolting, full of pictures of women with bruising to their faces and captions like "he hurt me and I could not make it stop" (that's a quote he just made up btw, using a stock photo of a young blonde model). He gets off on this in a sexual way and nothing will change my mind on that. This page details a whole fantasy he has written out, which just sums him up:

(warning - it is really gross)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
She's absolutely barking mad, she's fantacising about something that's never going to happen.
A Judge is not going to deport someone on the words of an abusive teenager.
She's daft enough to think she's talking to Ioan and Bianca, Alice they are miles away in another world, a functioning one!!
No but Immigration may well deport her on a TRO being granted. Immigration don't need 'words' - all they need is a complaint and a valid TRO issued by a Judge. This is why it is so serious.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Where do we think our sweet 🐝 is?

Attachments

Reactions: 7
I think Ioan and Bianca will just ask for their defence costs, they're not malevolent unlike malice.
They should ask for full costs in a vexatious lawsuit that they would win. mAlice has been mollycoddled enough. It's not malevolent at all.

Knowing Alice she won't pay anything though. Maybe do another GFM?

Reactions: 14
They should ask for full costs in a vexatious lawsuit that they would win. mAlice has been mollycoddled enough. It's not malevolent at all.

Knowing Alice she won't pay anything though. Maybe do another GFM?

Under Code of Civil Procedure section 391(b)External link icon, a vexatious litigant is a person who does any of the following:

• In the immediately preceding seven-year period has commenced, prosecuted, or maintained in propria persona at least five litigations other than in a small claims court that have been (i) finally determined adversely to the person or (ii) unjustifiably permitted to remain pending at least two years without having been brought to trial or hearing.
  • After a litigation has been finally determined against the person, repeatedly relitigates or attempts to relitigate, in propria persona, either (i) the validity of the determination against the same defendant or defendants as to whom the litigation was finally determined or (ii) the cause of action, claim, controversy, or any of the issues of fact or law, determined or concluded by the final determination against the same defendant or defendants as to whom the litigation was finally determined.
  • In any litigation while acting in propria persona, repeatedly files unmeritorious motions, pleadings, or other papers, conducts unnecessary discovery, or engages in other tactics that are frivolous or solely intended to cause unnecessary delay.
  • Has previously been declared to be a vexatious litigant by any state or federal court of record in any action or proceeding based upon the same or substantially similar facts, transaction, or occurrence.

Legal Requirements
Under section 391.7, in addition to other relief, the court may, on its own motion or the motion of any party, enter a prefiling order that prohibits a vexatious litigant from filing any new litigation in California in pro per without first obtaining permission from the presiding justice or presiding judge of the court where the filing is proposed. A vexatious litigant who disobeys such a prefiling order may be punished for contempt of court. (Code Civ. Proc., § 391.7(a).)

The presiding justice or presiding judge should permit the filing of such litigation only if it appears that the litigation has merit and is not being filed for the purpose of harassment or delay. The presiding justice or presiding judge may condition the filing of the litigation upon the furnishing of security for the benefit of the defendants, as provided in Code of Civil Procedure section 391.3. (Code Civ. Proc., § 391.7(b).)

The clerk should not file any litigation presented by a vexatious litigant subject to a prefiling order unless the vexatious litigant first obtains an order from the presiding justice or presiding judge permitting the filing. (Code Civ. Proc., § 391.7(c).)

Under section 391.7(e), the presiding justice or presiding judge of a court may designate a justice or judge of the same court to act on his or her behalf in exercising the authority and responsibilities provided under subdivisions (a) to (c), inclusive.

Under section 391.7(f), the clerk of the court provides to the Judicial Council a copy of any statewide vexatious litigant prefiling orders.

Under section 391.8(a)External link icon, a vexatious litigant subject to a prefiling order under Section 391.7 may file an application to vacate the prefiling order and remove his or her name from the Judicial Council’s list of vexatious litigants subject to prefiling orders. The application shall be filed in the court that entered the prefiling order, either in the action in which the prefiling order was entered or in conjunction with a request to the presiding justice or presiding judge to file new litigation under Section 391.7. The application shall be made before the justice or judge who entered the order, if that justice or judge is available. If that justice or judge who entered the order is not available, the application shall be made before the presiding justice or presiding judge, or his or her designee.

Under section 391.8(b), a vexatious litigant whose application under subdivision (a)
was denied shall not be permitted to file another application on or before 12 months has elapsed after the date of the denial of the previous application.

Under section 391.8(c), a court may vacate a prefiling order and order removal of a vexatious litigant’s name from the Judicial Council’s list of vexatious litigants subject to prefiling orders upon a showing of a material change in the facts upon which the order was granted and that the ends of justice would be served by vacating the order.

Other Requirements and Considerations
The Judicial Council’s annual dissemination of the vexatious litigant list to court clerks is required. To remove a name from the vexatious litigant list, the council must receive an order directly from the issuing court vacating the prefiling order.

Please note that if a person has been declared a vexatious litigant, but there is no prefiling order, or if there is an order requiring posting of security but no prefiling order, the name will not appear on the list.

**The legal eagles here can let us know what this really means but this is what I found for CA**

Reactions: 4
That's the same place they were in before....I tried to work out where it was and failed. Atlanta?
Yeah. She’s with Ioan while he’s filming Bad Boys.

I’m the scapegoated child in our family dynamic. My sister is a worse narc than my mother is. Always has been.
Always indulged, always told she was better than everyone else. Had a tantrum because I have 100 and one more children than she has. Had a tantrum because I got married. Had a tantrum because I left the first husband. It goes on…
We always apply our own perspectives in here and no one should take it personally. I think we can all agree Alice is a bleep who is using her own children, both of them, to further her campaign of hate toward their father because he left her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
No but Immigration may well deport her on a TRO being granted. Immigration don't need 'words' - all they need is a complaint and a valid TRO issued by a Judge. This is why it is so serious.
No. The court will refer it to Immigration. USCIS then have to request the Immigration Court for a deportation order and Bianca's attorney can fight it. Even illegal immigrants spend years fighting deportation orders. It's not a case of the TRO being granted and Big Bird filing for removal. That not how it works.

Reactions: 25
Is this all a set up so if they were to get married mAlice can say it was a marriage to protect B against deportation? Or to prevent a marriage thinking if B gets deported he won't follow? I can't really guess at a psychopaths motives, but what I do know is every time mAlice has tried something it has backfired on her spectacularly.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.