Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anybody know if a lawyer is able to give evidence on a previous client? I'd be wondering why Marie and Alice parted ways, seemingly at the exact time this latest stunt was pulled. They've got to be related.
They can report a crime if they think ones been permitted. I think Alice has dropped Marie because Marie like Leon told her she wasn't going to get her own way in court.

Reactions: 13
I don't want to name names, partly because I like and usually respect the person in questions opinions, and partly because this particular post had more than 50 plus likes at the time I read it - aka 50 plus people agreeing with the comment, but saying you look forward to seeing Ella in 5 years time as a full blown narc, complete with a laughing emoji, because that will vindicate your opinion of her to prove your right to a bunch of strangers on an internet gossip site comes across as pretty bleeping gleeful Imo.
I try to stay away from over interpreting the use of an emoji. I for one don’t know if using the sick face means the poster makes me sick or the content. Anger face, exact same. I might be the only one here, but speed reading through things I will sometimes “like” a post because I respect someone’s opinions and efforts even if I don’t 100% agree with what’s being said.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I have a feeling that it was Ella who attacked B. B either closed the door to avoid her or Ella actually injured herself accidentally or not.
Of course, the Bianca we’ve seen is mature and calm, not aggressive or confrontational at all. She wouldn’t have an uncontrolled (or preplanned) outburst of anger like that.

Reactions: 18
I try to stay away from over interpreting the use of an emoji. I for one don’t know if using the sick face means the poster makes me sick or the content. Anger face, exact same. I might be the only one here, but speed reading through things I will sometimes “like” a post because I respect someone’s opinions and efforts even if I don’t 100% agree with what’s being said.
Exactly this- I have sometimes put laughing b/c a post ends with a humorous comment even though bulk of post may be quite serious & then I worry and change to like. And I often will like posts disagreeing with a post I made or even liked before b/c I do believe it is okay to have differing opinions or thoughts on this whole sad mess.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I think being granted the TRO may well be inevitable. This doesn't mean Yo and B can't then challenge this and have it removed when they show the evidence they have.
No TRO has been granted. The hearings later this month are for a full restraining order. And the bar is pretty high to get those.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I find it it ironic that Alice/sock accounts are joking about the ‘dvro by proxy’ car insurance email when everyone knows Alice would have called the police on Ioan for driving past the far end of her road if she had a RO against him. She absolutely cannot stand that she is gagged from disparaging them all day, every day. Her story is the ONLY truth.

She is out for maximum damage to him personally and professionally. No lawyer should be taking on her case(s). I actually wonder if she paid Marie’s invoices? Will we eventually hear how Marie was not on her side? Alice reminds me of Trump- this impossible personality that no one can deal with. She is a tornado of emotional and financial destruction and won’t stop until she’s satisfied. Which seems to be never!
Tornado of emotional destruction is an awesome username! 😍

Reactions: 11
Exactly this- I have sometimes put laughing b/c a post ends with a humorous comment even though bulk of post may be quite serious & then I worry and change to like. And I often will like posts disagreeing with a post I made or even liked before b/c I do believe it is okay to have differing opinions or thoughts on this whole sad mess.
One thing I love about this thread is that even though we may have differing opinions, and sometimes have mild tiffs amongst ourselves, we very quickly get over it and then carry on. There are so many wise, supportive and funny people here.

We are all united in our horror at Alice's actions, and what she's doing to the girls, Ioan and Bianca.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
One thing I love about this thread is that even though we may have differing opinions, and sometimes have mild tiffs amongst ourselves, we very quickly get over it and then carry on. There are so many wise, supportive and funny people here.

We are all united in our horror at Alice's actions, and what she's doing to the girls, Ioan and Bianca.
I think "United in Horror" speaks for every single person here. It should be the next thread title.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I have a feeling that it was Ella who attacked B. B either closed the door to avoid her or Ella actually injured herself accidentally or not.
I'll await both parties official version of the story, I'm not prepared to paint the kid as a DARVO if no story suggesting this exists (Although we already have confirmation from Loopy that she was verbally going after Bianca)

However, Bianca was looking forward to meet the kids. While Ella has expressed many times that Bianca is the destroyer of her life (as she apparently did there too), and has really badly snapped at her father many times.

Leaving aside the physical aspects, if somebody wanted to intentional hurt the other party my money would not be on Bianca.

No TRO has been granted. The hearings later this month are for a full restraining order. And the bar is pretty high to get those.
isnt it odd that Alice's mate at the DM said Ella asked for a temporary restraining order on him?

this is all over the place

Reactions: 25
I'll await both parties official version of the story, I'm not prepared to paint the kid as a DARVO if no story suggesting this exists.

However, Bianca was looking forward to meet the kids. While Ella has expressed many times that Bianca is the destroyer of her life (as she apparently did there too), and has really badly snapped at her father many times.

Leaving aside the physical aspects, if somebody wanted to intentional hurt the other party my money would not be on Bianca.

isnt it odd that Alice's mate at the DM said Ella asked for a temporary restraining order on him?

this is all over the place
The whole thing is odd. They could have asked a cop (if one attended) to ask a judge for an emergency protective order and it likely would have been granted. They also could have filed an ex parte motion with the court asking for a TRO. But it doesn’t appear as though they did, as I am sure that the court’s response would be in the docket. Nothing is there.

Reactions: 32
I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this with the like button 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They won't be granted. I know enough about the RO process and have enough contacts to know this is being seen for exactly what it is. And once the requests are denied I don't think Alice is prepared for what comes next.

This was such a foolish path to take.

MOO.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Come what may. Its going to be the Happiest Independence Day in the Gruffudd/Wallace household on July 4th. There is no way the judge does not grant Bifurcation on July 3rd.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So Alice is aware that there needs to be a preponderance of evidence for a permanent DVRO to be granted then? Good to know she is aware of this and that it can't just be a one off incident, but must be a pattern of behaviour backed up by solid evidence.
Well there was the time he said thank you. There was the time he asked the girls to say thank you. And then there was the other time he said thank you very much (so abusive).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do people think she cooked this whole crazy scam on her own or is it a collaborative process with her FMs?

Reactions: 9
It really does seem odd that there isn't a TRO in place either way.
I keep wonder if the docket simply isnt updating, but its been 5 days, so eh....

it feels all like a "file just to have it filed". I mean leaving aside the fuckery of dropping his name she has wrote just B instead of Betsi too lol

Do people think she cooked this whole crazy scam on her own or is it a collaborative process with her FMs?
together with Loopy for sure

He gets off at writing about abused women, to extent his fantasies to kids must have been his dream. And he found in Alice somebody who is willing to sacrifice her child for him.

As he said the other day:
1000009727.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.