Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans #173 We stand with Ioan Gruffudd and Bianca Wallace

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was so beautiful
I don't think she was beautiful but I do think she was very striking looking with a fabulous figure and know that that brought her lots more attention than her acting ability warranted.

She was also capable of behaving very charmingly indeed, sometimes quite dazzlingly so (see that French chat show clip for example).

What concerns me if that she probably still is, and quite capable of appearing to be a fun and normal person. (as long as it is for a limited time) like in front of a judge, a reporter etc :sick:

Reactions: 23
On my god I got a thread title. Thanks to the Academy, my parents, my director… 🤣

And I’m 20 pages behind on the last thread!

popping in to say this is high quality trolling from B of the highest order:
---
Right, back to the last thread to catch up

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
seem to be off travelling again
View attachment 2216873
Bad Boys theme music, Ioan is perhaps filming again.
Oh my word all those tweets, it's hard to believe that a 54 year old woman spent her entire weekend tweeting that shite.
She was on a high from it all and now she'll be on a comedown.
She's absolutely in the tit, especially with sock bro posting up that breach DVRO email. The way she tweets is the way she is around those two girls without a doubt.

Reactions: 32
Alice tweeted her reply "who is this woman? Do I know her?"

It seems IG was oblivious to her socks on Imdb boards. Her "nice" persona was always an act.
Yup, while she was being charming to Ioan she was being a bleep to her Dad. She saved her real self for selected targets. Even now, she uses her act to keep Bitchoff and Herpes Hilton in line. The REAL Alice is the demented loon you see now.

Reactions: 18
May I just say that my older narc golden child sister threatened to kill me with a butcher knife while “babysitting me” and actually stuck the knife slightly into my throat while letting me know exactly what would happen if she did. My mother had moved out and relocated 300 miles away, unable to cope with her. It was nothing but an act of pure terrorism. When my dad returned home from work and I told him he said ”She didn’t mean it.” And that was that. I was 11 and she was 16.
Long story short I lived with that my entire childhood yet not once did I ever hold it against either parent. I never even put a toe wrong until I moved out at 18. And even then I was only doing normal teen stuff like drinking, etc. My moral compass has always been intact and it still is. I still do feel terribly sorry for anyone that has had to live with Alice or my sister. MOO.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Guys, I told you DAM was Alice - I have a PhD in the writing style of Alice Evans. Once she goes on a rosé rage it all comes out and then everyone can see it.

"FFS" is another classic Alice phrase too.

I love this typo too, where she refers to "Alice" as "Vice". VICE! How apt.

They are all so bleeping predictable too, we said Sockbro would post, and like clockwork, he did.

View attachment 2216215
I knew it was her from the first post. I considered it could be Marcia but then the teets just got too detailed.

🤣- saw that I misspelled “Tweets” but decided to leave it

• Haha
Reactions: 28
What I btw find funny is that they (es Loopy) say that Ioan claimed that Alice threatened him with fake abuse claims so that he can pre-empt those so that he actually can abuse them.

But...Alice said under oath just recently that he was the perfect husband. Why would he suddenly now start to hetch a grand plan to abuse his kids? And why would he hire chaperones?

leaving aside that it seems like there is no violence claim against him even. Just Loopy's definition that it's abusive if you dont provide your ex and kids with a luxury life.

Logic is really not their strong point. It's also for them also far more likely that somebody that patiently waited and has a careful af boyfriend at first meeting assaults a child and its not a simple accident because as they themselves admit the child freaked out. A child that has a history of questionable behavior against her father, and a mother seeking for revenge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
With the way the courts work and the state of CPS here, what options are there? He likely wouldn't be given full custody bc you now have an older child lobbing abuse claims and refusing to even spend a few hours with her chaperoned father. Yo also can't have Ella full time and feel safe and no one is going to chaperone 24/7. Unless a third party (family) steps up, it feels unlikely the girls would be placed in temporary care while therapy and supervision occurs. Alice's actions are abhorrent and criminal, especially because if she goes to jail the girls either HAVE to go to family, their father, or into care. The entire situation is sickening. I'm interested to see what gets filed Monday and Tuesday. Yo and B will have to have some response.
BIB - There isn't anyone ☹. Alice did her best to isolate the 4 of them, and even if a relative of either her or Ioan did come forward she'd fight them having the girls.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
So Fooled Again is ramping up now DAM has gone.

It’s 5.30 am in LA. Imagine if she used this time to hit the gym, take the girls and dog out and about she’d probably look pretty good.
She can’t go to the gym, she’s still drunk, silly

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wait. What? On Instagram? Has that been posted online?
Apparently Ella filmed whilst simultaneously having a door repeatedly slammed on her arm and head. 🤔
Then it turns out she'd only caught/trapped her arm on the door, either trying to get in or out by the sounds of it.
Sounds like Alice was behind the 911call and this concocted tale of Bianca attacking Ella was fabricated.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yes, I just meant it wasn’t *inevitable* that being brought up by Alice would lead to certain behaviour because the other daughter is proof enough that it isn’t. I just disagree with the view that ‘she never stood a chance’. She has shown that she can very well go against her mother too at times. She’s still young and her brain in still developing and yes she is in a very stressful situation. But by the time someone is a fully formed adult you can look back at certain things they did when they were young that were totally in character with who they have been all along. I’ll leave it now. She’s too young at this point.
Anyone can make bad choices. In some environments it’s more likely.

But looking who you married you have no way to judge 🤣🤣

And I thought I had bad taste in men 🐺

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She also believes mAlice loves her. Mommy dearest will tell her that constantly.
More than this, Alice is constantly threatening them with abandonment and who knows what else, alternating praise and belittling them as it suits her to keep them from feeling secure.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Apparently Ella filmed whilst simultaneously having a door repeatedly slammed on her arm and head. 🤔
Then it turns out she'd only caught/trapped her arm on the door, either trying to get in or out by the sounds of it.
Sounds like Alice was behind the 911call and this concocted tale of Bianca attacking Ella was fabricated.
So traumatic she pulled out her phone to record instead of trying to get away. Hmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Maybe she turned up wearing a GoPro 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Thanks to all for the screengrabs and analysis.

What I'm confused by is why Ella was with Bianca

As I understand it:

No one seriously disputing the two were in proximity
No is disputing that Ella did not want to meet Bianca

I don't understand how them being in the same house even came out given Ella's opposition to it and, one would assume, ioan's wish to respect her feelings on that.

I can think of three possibilities:
1. Ella agreed to meet Bianca willingly but when it happened her emotions were too much to handle, she had a meltdown...some co frontation and accident

2. Ella agreed to meet Bianca to keep her Dad happy but then couldn't handle it

3. Ella is torn between pressure from her Dad to meet Bianca and from her Mum to hate Bianca...the argument was manufactured (by Ella)to resolve this issue

4. Ella agreed to meet Bianca only to stage some drama or assault

Whichever way I look at it I suspect she genuinely believes that if her Dad lives her he will know split with Bianca and "put his daughter fursy". The gleeful dog walking pics must therefore have been immensely painful for her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.