Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is VERY internet savvy. I don’t buy for a second that she doesn’t know that what she did to Ioan’s instagram account was wrong. Or stealing money from him. Ioan was a presence in the kid’s life for most of it and I find it hard to believe he wouldn’t have tried to instill some positive values in her. I mean … not stealing from others is pretty basic. You’re taught that in kindergarten - don’t take other’s things without permission. It’s such basic stuff that if she hasn’t even learned that is wrong … she’s a hopeless case.
Ok I’m not saying she doesn’t know the basics of right from wrong but I can say that stealing from your dad, while both wrong and illegal, is a bit different to break and enters.....when a child does do stupid tit, in an ideal world, the parent is there to correct it, not encourage it or worse, be the brainchild (lol) of the whole operation. If it were an older man encouraging Ella to incrementally do illegal things against her better judgement, isolating her from those who know this behaviour is not only bad ethically and morally but also lawfully, we’d excuse the child and even call her a victim. It’s called grooming. And as a teen in the 80’s and 90’s, we broke the law at times and didn’t necessarily deserve criminalisation like cramming 11 people in one car or drinking underage. I have stolen cigarettes or a $20 from a parents pocket. Probably worse if I think of it.....

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Obtaining data records for phones, social media, email accounts isn't reserved for just high-profile criminal or civil cases. It's far more common than Alice might expect and there are plenty of e-discovery services to mine the data. Dumbass. She thinks she's the Puppet Master. But she's just a sad sack of meat making bunny-ears by the light of her iPhone.
I wonder how much that would cost to find this information? Maybe we could chip in, get the data who is behind those abusive twitter accounts and send it to Ioan’s lawyer?

Reactions: 6
Does the abuser think that this little ploy will force Ioan to pay her rent? She’s nothing but white trash and is as mean and aggressive as a cornered rattlesnake. mAlice has zero morals and zero conscience. No impulse control. No shame. She’s not responsible. She uses people and discards them. Expects everyone to give her everything yet gives nothing in return. I imagine that she steals and cheats all the time. She’s nasty and unhygienic as well as lazy. She’s overtly sexual and lascivious. Jealous of everyone and anyone that has what she doesn’t. She’s also selfish, uncouth, rude, and classless.
But she takes the grand prize for being the world’s worst mother. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think she thought she could make a huge splash with this across the media and then not show up to court to get the TRO - throw the accusation out there hoping it would stain Ioan and Bianca for good but not have to follow through legally with any burden of proof. She really is a vile excuse for a human being.
Didn’t someone say she was following the cast of VPR? Omg do you think she got the idea from the Scheana and Rachel situation? duck offfffff Alice

Reactions: 8
I fast 2 days a week and had just talked myself out of having a ham sandwich when I saw this post. Now I'm craving marmalade on toast and coffee so freaking bad and I'm totally holding you responsible!
So sorry @CookieMonsta, I’ll go and put myself on the naughty stair 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Also WTF tattle on ads? We really must stopp referring to malice’s baboon butt lips!!’ Also why also an ad for wedding dress, high heels and tires?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe they are that unfazed and relaxed because they have any interaction between them and Ella on Alexa or Nest , maybe they have cameras around the house, who knows. We have Alexa and that thing, if activated, records and responds to everything.
You know they have cameras everywhere with that psycho stalker rat prick ex who is no doubt lurking about!

Reactions: 10
So Malice is trying to convince us that this woman who is shorter than Ella, has lost so much weight, and has to be supported by her partner when out on a dog walk, assaulted Ella and was able to injure her. Yeah, right…Go to hell, Malice, although few people even down there deserve the punishment of your presence.
Bianca hasn't got very much muscle and you can see that very clearly.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think this shows she is intelligent and insightful, but it also gives some insight into the sort of abuse and pressure these kids are under every single day to be Alice's puppets or lose her forever. Which may sound preferable to us but she is their mother and the prospect of losing her, especially now when they feel like they have lost their father, would be terrifying to them. I posted about trauma bonds between abused children and their abusive parent last year. I don't know how many people bothered to read the link, but given Ella's participation in her mothers campaign of abusing Ioan has seemingly stepped up, I hope more people who keep criticising her take the time to read this and get another perspective for why she might be acting the way she is. The reality is this isn't a black and white situation. We keep getting shocked by Alice's behaviour but keep forgetting that Ella in particular is living in this hell day in day out without even the respite of school anymore. She may very well be a narc in the making thanks to Alice, but her and Elsie are sadly Alice's biggest victims too.

I agree with you 100% that Ella and Elsie are victims. I believe they have been psychologically abused by their mother for at least the past two years (perhaps even before) and have been trying very hard to please her so that they don’t lose her. I understand that Ella is a sad, angry child who needs support and therapy and lots of love and understanding. However, at this stage she also needs consequences. These are actions that need to be stopped now before they become the norm.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thread title suggestion.

ALice is still shite while Bianca is a bright light.

• Heart
You know they have cameras everywhere with that psycho stalker rat prick ex who is no doubt lurking about!
Whether it was ALice or not that heavy breathing in the bushes video is actually pretty freaking terrifying. Maybe as a celebrity Ioan is used to paps hiding in the bushes, but as someone who's been stalked and just as a woman in today's world, that video was stupid and funny but also frightening. Alice just keeps escalating and I really think Ioan and Bianca would be wise to seriously consider moving well away from her.
---
I agree with you 100% that Ella and Elsie are victims. I believe they have been psychologically abused by their mother for at least the past two years (perhaps even before) and have been trying very hard to please her so that they don’t lose her. I understand that Ella is a sad, angry child who needs support and therapy and lots of love and understanding. However, at this stage she also needs consequences. These are actions that need to be stopped now before they become the norm.
She definitely needs to learn consequences and also have the appropriate punishment for her actions.

What a coincidence that DAM is obsessed with Deb & Lin, Tamika and Tattle.
It’s so obvious this time, that even I see it. And I’m usually very stupid at these things. She’s started drinking again, hasn’t she? And in a manic phase obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Can we bring forward @lulooo previous suggestion - thread title suggestion
- can't remember it exactly, something along the lines of
"Alice, lower than saggy tits on a worm"
or something on those lines

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if there have ever been real consequences for bad behavior in that home, other than what Ioan would “try” to enforce? There’s probably been no boundaries or limits set either. The only discipline is likely when mAlice gets angry.
Still, Ella should know right from wrong by learning it at school, from her dad, and even from watching TV. We all know Ella is a victim and feel desperately sorry for her. We also know why she behaves the way she does. I just don’t think excuses and mollycoddling does a child any good. Wrong is wrong and it needs to be nipped in the bud right away. I sincerely hope that a compassionate judge will explain to her the consequences of her actions and have her do community service or something with no phones allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Didn’t someone say she was following the cast of VPR? Omg do you think she got the idea from the Scheana and Rachel situation? duck offfffff Alice
It looks like she was planning this for a while. We don't know how she was behaving bts, but the whole playing nice during the house sale and move to the new apartment was so out of character for her that some of us wondered if Ioan had helped pay some of her rent or sweetened the sale some other way. Now it looks like she was trying to lull Ioan into a false sense of security so he felt it was OK to introduce the girls to Bianca with this all pre-planned to blow up in his face. He has a history of treating Alice with kid gloves, possibly so as not to alienate the kids even more, but I really hope he had cameras rolling in his apartment if this so-called incident actually even happened. If those pap shots in the Daily Mail are from today, than he looks pretty relaxed which makes me feel more confident that he can disprove Alice and Ella's allegations easily.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.