Ioan Gruffudd & Alice Evans#172 Alice Evans Always and Forever Con-ning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
take that malice
So Malice is trying to convince us that this woman who is shorter than Ella, has lost so much weight, and has to be supported by her partner when out on a dog walk, assaulted Ella and was able to injure her. Yeah, right…Go to hell, Malice, although few people even down there deserve the punishment of your presence.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Replying to @Genxpunk69 DAM: witch says 'a picture of a bruise shows nothing'? How far will the freaks go to defend the Brisbane Basher?

It doesn't show anything criminal, per se. Or as Loopy the lawyer would say, per say.

DAM: Your right he did that. He set this whole scenario up. My God this court hearing is gonna be an eye-opener. I never believed half of what he said in the court declarations. I had a nasty feeling he and the Brisbane Baby Beater were cooking up some tit #StopChildAbuse

"Brisbane Baby Beater" She must be so proud of the alliteration. The DA will decide if it goes to court, not you mAlice! Or is she talking about the custody hearing??

DAM: Yeah yeah. The age old document where the freak husband gaslit the wife then asked his SIX year old to film it so he could give it to his lawyers. What kind of a fucked up man does that? He knew it would all be public record. He wanted to ruin her publicly. Wonder why?

This is in reference to the infamous "Be a mother" recording.

DAM: Yeah why are they all so angry? Didn't Bianca the Abuser get the man she wanted? Didn't they both gag the ex so she couldn't defend herself from their lies? But they're still mad. Poor lost souls

The ex isn't gagged as we can see and presented no defence. bleep.

DAM: No way. This is the grandfather of the Brisbane Baby Basher? This guy is financing their 'wild Hollywood life'? The tattle witches trash Alice because she used to date a guy with a rich grandfather. Small difference between this guy and Picasso maybe?

What are the chances? DAM is an avid tattle reader too.
I do love your commentary on the crazy twitter posts. ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So Malice is trying to convince us that this woman who is shorter than Ella, has lost so much weight, and has to be supported by her partner when out on a dog walk, assaulted Ella and was able to injure her. Yeah, right…Go to hell, Malice, although few people even down there deserve the punishment of your presence.
Yeah physically Ella is taller and stronger.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think the matching colours of their clothes is sending a message too. United. BW isn't going anywhere. Suck it up pulsating baboon-butt lips.

View attachment 2215433
By the way folks, Ioan is NOT wearing one of his many leather jackets. What is wrong with him? Ioan and leather jackets go together like ham and cheese, toast and marmalade😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
By the way folks, Ioan is NOT wearing one of his many leather jackets. What is wrong with him? Ioan and leather jackets go together like ham and cheese, toast and marmalade😎
like me and Hugh Jackman.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sending you all my love. Please remember that things come in cycles, and good times will follow the bad. Nothing lasts forever. Take care and come back to us when you're ready.
I wanted to write something to @Autisteuse too, but you wrote everything I wanted to say. This too shall pass, dear friend.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
An ode
There once was a woman called Alice, who was appropriately renamed as Malice...
She behaves like a bleep and has a whopper of a gunt and looks like a Warlrus' phallus!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
take that malice
Maybe they are that unfazed and relaxed because they have any interaction between them and Ella on Alexa or Nest , maybe they have cameras around the house, who knows. We have Alexa and that thing, if activated, records and responds to everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I fast 2 days a week and had just talked myself out of having a ham sandwich when I saw this post. Now I'm craving marmalade on toast and coffee so freaking bad and I'm totally holding you responsible!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
And knows the minor intricacies of Bianca's career, and details about arguments with Ioan and the kids...
so, once it’s proven that DAM is Alice,this is all breaching the restraining order, isn’t it?

it exhibits a very dangerous level of obsession if you ask me, what would LEOs or a judge make of it?

• Heart
Reactions: 23
An ode
There once was a woman called Alice, who was appropriately renamed as Malice...
She behaves like a bleep and has a whopper of a gunt and looks like a Warlrus' phallus!
Brilliant! Shame this is too long for a thread title. I watched Frozen Planet 2 the other week and walruses are very unfortunate looking creatures. God hit them with the ugly stick more than once!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I was parentified too to a certain extent. My mother hated my step dad and would tell us about it, constantly. When I eventually asked her why she stayed with him she couldn’t answer. I never once stole money, hacked a social media account or falsely accused someone of assault. I have been no contact with her for ten years now. That’s why I see this in the future for Alice.
With you Mum. I was parentified so bad (by my Mom), when I was 13 I would have helped my Dad pack. I even had the woman I wished would be my stepmom picked out. 😂

*He's a man of honor, also a victim of abuse and at 90 is still with her. And you didn't leave after a Catholic wedding and being married in the 50's. I'm so glad people have learned to put their own oxygen masks on first.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
What a coincidence that DAM is obsessed with Deb & Lin, Tamika and Tattle.
Wasn’t DAM claiming they didn’t even know who these people were as a member or LE or “Law”…mAlice just because you represent yourself doesn’t make you actual “Law”. She can’t keep the lies straight, much like her attire …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.